Seven minors ages 12 to 17 wounded in downtown Indianapolis mall shooting

Buddy has a Nazi Proofed War Trophy Bringback CZ27 ? It’s a much bigger pistol than mine Mine is 25 ACP ( 6.35 mm) and absolutely smaller than vest pocket

Weird. I had a proofmarked CZ27 several years ago too, but traded it for something else. It had the Oberleutnant's name written inside the flap of the holster. A decent shooter it was.

1712015569542.jpeg

Weird. I had a proofmarked CZ27 several years ago too, but traded it for something else. It had the Oberleutnant's name written inside the flap of the holster. A decent shooter it was.

View attachment 925801
His had the wood grips and a Holster & two mags ( back story is his Dad was an Observation Pilot Officer USAAF in WW2 and at the end of the Bulge after all the Germans were surrendering his Dad was there . There were literal Mountains of ( MP40s ) ( K98s ) ( MG34 ... and a mountain of Lugers and mixed Handguns , his Dad took a large Duffel and Starting with the Tiny SEAM pistol that he got backstory on which wound up on the bottom of the Duffel he filled the Duffel with Mostly Lugers But there was a mix of other HGs in there . One of which was the CZ 27 . After the War my Buddies Dad owned a few High end men’s Clothing Stores ( Redding / Eureka ) and was on the Board of a local Bank in Redding . Over the Years he gave Business Associates and Fund raisers a War Trophy German Luger as Gifts and Prizes . CZ27 Buddies Brother has two Lugers from the Duffel left in early 2000s I got the little SEAM and it’s backstory from the bottom of the Duffel .

Did you have Uncles or Parents in the War Effort ?

Just my dad. He was in a parachute infantry regiment in the Army but the war ended just as he got sent to Germany. All he got to do was go fishing in a pond with hand grenades and rob a German couple at gunpoint for a bottle of wine. He felt bad afterward and went back and paid them. He made a number of jumps in basic but never set foot in an airplane after that.

I did four years in the US Army in the early 70's and was stationed at Ft. Benning, with the artillery unit there.

Just my dad. He was in a parachute infantry regiment in the Army but the war ended just as he got sent to Germany. All he got to do was go fishing in a pond with hand grenades and rob a German couple at gunpoint for a bottle of wine. He felt bad afterward and went back and paid them. He made a number of jumps in basic but never set foot in an airplane after that.

I did four years in the US Army in the early 70's and was stationed at Ft. Benning, with the artillery unit there.
Germany was the Craziest Place on the Planet after the war ( Especially Berlin )

His had the wood grips and a Holster & two mags ( back story is his Dad was an Observation Pilot Officer USAAF in WW2 and at the end of the Bulge after all the Germans were surrendering his Dad was there . There were literal Mountains of ( MP40s ) ( K98s ) ( MG34 ... and a mountain of Lugers and mixed Handguns , his Dad took a large Duffel and Starting with the Tiny SEAM pistol that he got backstory on which wound up on the bottom of the Duffel he filled the Duffel with Mostly Lugers But there was a mix of other HGs in there . One of which was the CZ 27 . After the War my Buddies Dad owned a few High end men’s Clothing Stores ( Redding / Eureka ) and was on the Board of a local Bank in Redding . Over the Years he gave Business Associates and Fund raisers a War Trophy German Luger as Gifts and Prizes . CZ27 Buddies Brother has two Lugers from the Duffel left in early 2000s I got the little SEAM and it’s backstory from the bottom of the Duffel .

It's almost unbelievable how many weapons came back from WW2. I've owned seven Japanese Type 38 and Type 99 Arisakas over the last 20 years, finding them at garage sales. The Type 38 in 6.5mm is one of the most accurate battle rifles I've ever found, and I worked up a handload for the last one I owned. They get a bad rap because of the "last ditch" and trainer models, but their actions are surprisingly strong.

Hell, you used to could buy WW2 rifles for cheap back in the 60's. I bought a minty German k98 Mauser for $15 in 1967 and the USPS delivered right to the door for something like $10 if I remember right. My dad used to come home with a box of guns he bought somewhere: Old octagonal-barreled Winchesters in 32-20 and 25-20, M1 carbines, lots of different handguns. He was the one who got me started loading my own ammo.

Sad though, he got arrested for 40 pounds of marijuana in an RV with some deal involving one of my shithead half brothers, back in the late 80's. So he lost his gun rights. Then being a lifelong Southern Democrat, he turned into an Obama-supporter. That man was a mean sonofabitch, but I kinda miss him. He was part of an older generation that would fight at the drop of a hat.

1712023774425.jpeg

Failzero
It's almost unbelievable how many weapons came back from WW2. I've owned seven Japanese Type 38 and Type 99 Arisakas over the last 20 years, finding them at garage sales. The Type 38 in 6.5mm is one of the most accurate battle rifles I've ever found, and I worked up a handload for the last one I owned. They get a bad rap because of the "last ditch" and trainer models, but their actions are surprisingly strong.

Hell, you used to could buy WW2 rifles for cheap back in the 60's. I bought a minty German k98 Mauser for $15 in 1967 and the USPS delivered right to the door for something like $10 if I remember right. My dad used to come home with a box of guns he bought somewhere: Old octagonal-barreled Winchesters in 32-20 and 25-20, M1 carbines, lots of different handguns. He was the one who got me started loading my own ammo.

Sad though, he got arrested for 40 pounds of marijuana in an RV with some deal involving one of my shithead half brothers, back in the late 80's. So he lost his gun rights. Then being a lifelong Southern Democrat, he turned into an Obama-supporter. That man was a mean sonofabitch, but I kinda miss him. He was part of an older generation that would fight at the drop of a hat.

View attachment 925864
They were the Greatest Generation , bet your dad Voted George Wallace ( D) in the 72 Democrat POTUS Primary and wound up voting BHO lol ( go figure ) But that is how great America was ( One story from Nam had a great Grandson of a Slave and Son of a Kluxer from a long line of Kluxers who manned a two man fighting position until their deaths defending each other in an attack )

Indianapolis pretty much knows who the shooters are and has announced they'll go after the parents for felony child neglect

Hat tip to Indy

Minors are just a likely to be the perps as the victims these days. It's time to start treating minors down to age 6 as adults.
Now that's just racist. Next you will want to treat adults as adults, then where would we be? We are treating kids as adults now, blaming society and putting them back on the street, and you want to turn back all that social progress? For shame.

Forum List

Back