Seven minors ages 12 to 17 wounded in downtown Indianapolis mall shooting

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013

this happened soley because of bad parenting. Why are these minors out at 11:30 are night as young as 12. and why are they allowed guns . Their parents failed no one else. These are minors who should be home asleep and not running around on the town with guns. bad parenting.

this happened soley because of bad parenting. Why are these minors out at 11:30 are night as young as 12. and why are they allowed guns . Their parents failed no one else. These are minors who should be home asleep and not running around on the town with guns. bad parenting.
This is what happens when a 'village' raises the kids. :omg: No one in the village knows where in the hell they are.

Minors are just a likely to be the perps as the victims these days. It's time to start treating minors down to age 6 as adults.

Minors are just a likely to be the perps as the victims these days. It's time to start treating minors down to age 6 as adults.
Meh , I’m ok with 13 & over ( the leader of the Gang In the book “ A Clockwork Orange “ was 14 )

I donno about "solely", but irresponsible parenting is at the core of this

No one has said what race the people involved in this were. Could have been NRA members or MAGA extremists.

Although I think the media would have pointed that out already

Carnac's Law...

1711915632664.jpeg

We need more guns.

A lot more guns.

Forum List

Back