mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

I'm all ears, any thoughts on how to prevent them?

Please not the lame "get rid of guns", or more layer after layer of regulations. We have enough regulations.
Apparently “I’m all ears” translates to “don’t tell me anything I don’t want to hear”.

https://drugabusestatistics.org/wp-...id-overdose-deaths-per-100000-residents2.webp
historical-trends-in-opioid-overdose-deaths-per-100000-residents2.webp
Is your graph about children? Doesn't seem to say so.

A million gun laws wouldn't have prevented this. An armed teacher would have.
Just let anyone that has lost someone suggest something must be done and they are instantly your enemy. You hate these people who have lost loved ones to gun violence. That's why your worthless thoughts and prayers are an insult.

LOL....Follow the thread on AR15.com.....Lots of tuned-in folks there.

Oh....3003 Brightwood Ave south of Primrose.....Told ya. ;)

For those interested: Once you have the house address....you can find value, property tax payments, owner(s) names etc. fairly easily even on local GOVT sites. Or Zillow.

Not true at all. We just wish blue cities weren't so fucked up.
Well, good thing for you this happened in a blue city...if it happened in "red city" -- those kids would be less dead or something...because for some reason, your idiotic ass believes this matters

They'd really shit their pants if they heard my idea:

Hang the shooter's naked corpse by one foot from a lamp post. Slit him open from dick to throat and let the crows and flies feast on him. Then when he becomes ripe, haul him off to the county dump. Be sure to have field trips for the kids to view the hanging body, so future school shooters can see what would happen to them too.
Unconstitutional.

I want to know how you slit a female from "dick to throat"?

Just let anyone that has lost someone suggest something must be done and they are instantly your enemy. You hate these people who have lost loved ones to gun violence. That's why your worthless thoughts and prayers are an insult.

Ummmm, dumbfuck, I have lost people to gun armed assholes too.

Forum List

Back