mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

Now, your moving goal posts? WTF?
Let's try and stay on topic, okay Biff
Not at all.......regulations are meant to DECREASE or DETER a specific negative outcome, not eliminate...

The same applies to any type of gun control measure.....

More abortions won't stop abortions just like more guns haven't stopped school shootings....

If you really believe more guns is the solution, arm the kids.....kids outnumber the teachers, so let's get them armed as well...

Candace Owens

@RealCandaceO
·
Follow
I live in Green Hills and am positively devastated for the families impacted by this tragedy. Please suspend your politics and instead do what these families at this Christian School would want: pray. Pray for The Covenant School.

Terrel Owens wife? MS. TO perhaps?

Not at all.......regulations are meant to DECREASE or DETER a specific negative outcome, not eliminate...

The same applies to any type of gun control measure.....

More abortions won't stop abortions just like more guns haven't stopped school shootings....

If you really believe more guns is the solution, arm the kids.....kids outnumber the teachers, so let's get them armed as well...
Then start your own thread on it, Biff. Don't derail this one

We don't know much about the shooter yet. That is where the rubber will meet the road.

Heck, I just heard from a guy in Nashville that it might be a tranny but nothing firm so we will have to wait and see....Just going with female now.

The problem is guns, and easy access to guns, and a culture of death from conservative ideology, and right wing Christianists.

• Among youth and young adults aged 15 to 24 years, the average annual OD death rate is 12.6 out of every 100,000.
Oh I get it....you think kids include 20 to 24 yr olds......this is why I have zero respect for you morons....

Funny how you left out "CHILDREN" from 0 to 17.....

"Nearly two-thirds of the 4,368 U.S. children up to age 19 who were killed by guns in 2020 were homicide victims, per the CDC. Motor vehicle crashes, formerly the leading cause of death for kids one and older, killed nearly 4,000 children."

From Twitter today:

Nashville Shooter has been identified as Clara Sorrenti, 26-year-old female." BREAKING: Nashville Shooter has been identified as Clara Sorrenti, 26-year-old female. 27 Mar 2023 17:23:55

Clara Sorrenti (born March 25, 1994), [1] better
known as Keffals, is a Canadian Twitch streamer, transgender activist,
left-wing political commentator and former candidate of the Communist
Party of Canada. [2] [3] [4]
WTF is she doing in Nashville?

nejmc2201761_f1.jpeg
Ummm, does that say, "Firearm related injuries"?

Forum List

Back