mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

And there we go...

You clutch your pearls over folks claiming the shooter was a 28 yr old trans woman from Canada...

But have no issues with claiming the shooter is a leftist -- because, it makes you feel better...

You are a clown...

If she is herself a conservative Republican Christian, or any combination of those, I will own it and be utterly shocked.

Tragic and awful. I can't really go there in my mind, only pray.

Former female student. If she's not a raging Leftist at this point I'll eat this computer. Raised Christian, had a grudge.

You claim not to be a follower but your first thought is to bring politics into the discussion.

Why is that necessary?

But it's the same rumors being pushed by the same "right wing truth tellers" that feed you the rest of your BS talking points...because they know that you love to be lied to

What are you talking about? It was posted by an anonymous "nobody" on Twitter. Who actually believes it?

It's part of the solution. God in the classroom perhaps would create a more solid foundation at home and the family structure.
Perhaps that would create a safer environment and less violence.
I'm not sure that putting God in the classroom would have the effect you think it might.

We have certainly seen the tragic results of kicking God out of the public schools. It iss exactly as I often observe, that where God's influence is driven out, Satan is invited in to fill the void.

Oh, how wonderful! Another bloody school shooting in the good old US of A. It's almost as if they occur with such regularity that Americans are becoming desensitized to the daily mass shootings.

But wait, it gets better! Let's not forget about the Iraq War, where thousands of innocent lives were lost over a very questionable conflict. I mean, who needs international diplomacy and rational thinking when you have military might and a thirst for oil?

It's truly inspiring to know that US government & Congress are willing to sacrifice so much for their own selfish interests while disregarding the cost of human life both at home and abroad.

Keep up the great work, America! lol. :)

The children haven't even gotten cold yet and you were speculating that the shooter was trans.

The "Children aren't cold yet" and you're speculating the shooter is getting recompense for having been molested by a Christian teacher.

Same-same honey

In a crime situation they don't call it "politics". They call it a motive.

Being a lefty is not a motive, no matter how much your party masters tell you it.

My wife is one you would call a "lefty" and she is not out to kill anyone, just the opposite in fact.

If she is herself a conservative Republican Christian, or any combination of those, I will own it and be utterly shocked.
Or maybe she isn't political at all and just was a nutcase....

NINTCHDBPICT000480927985.jpeg

The first female mass shooter was 16 years old....over 40 years ago....guess what no one was wondering about, which party did she belong to....do you know why? Because it was fucking irrelevant...

Now if she had written a 40 page manifesto describing her political beliefs and why she did it, then we can opine about her party affiliation......

The details are going to be interesting what with the shooter being a former student.

Green Hills is an upscale area of Nashville in a predominantly white affluent neighborhood.

That says at least at some point in her life her parents had the wherewithal to send her there.

Live stream out of channel 4 out of Nashville.

Forum List

Back