mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i have many friends in Nashville. this is personal now. STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND ALL MASS SHOOTINGS NOW!

i have many friends in Nashville. this is personal now. STOP SCHOOL SHOOTINGS AND ALL MASS SHOOTINGS NOW!

I'm all ears, any thoughts on how to prevent them?

Please not the lame "get rid of guns", or more layer after layer of regulations. We have enough regulations.

I know this is a private Christian school -- but something tells me that they were probably negatively affected by the public school system.....until we put God back in our classrooms, we will have more of this....

Presbyterians are not real Christians anyway, so I know they didn't have God in the classroom

I'm all ears, any thoughts on how to prevent them?

Please not the lame "get rid of guns", or more layer after layer of regulations. We have enough regulations.
Recriminalize pot. Discourage drug use.
Emphasize the need for family structure. Pretty much anything that runs counter to counter culture and current democrat policy.

Changing the American culture of continuous wars in which human lives have no value in the eyes of Americans, should be considered as the cause of most of the shootings.

Even though there's no obvious way of changing that at this particular time, there's no reason why the cause shouldn't be acknowledged.

In the near future the China/Russia/Brics alliance could have a positive effect on lowering the incidence in that America's wars of aggression will be less possible as nations align with the peaceful alliance side.

Already, another US led war in the ME is going to be difficult for America to justify.

Forum List

Back