Was the Covenant School mass shooting a hate crime?

Priests, preachers and pastors tend to molest kids. Likely this person was also molested but maybe not.

They don't "tend" to, the numbers are miniscule, it's the shock nature of the crime that makes it seem more prevalent.

And plenty of public school teachers are getting caught with their hand in the honey jar.

Priests, preachers and pastors tend to molest kids. Likely this person was also molested but maybe not.
Yes, that would be one of the first questions to be investigated. There is plenty of evidence that shows sexual abuse of children can lead to isolated cases of 'nuture' over 'nature'.

I won't pursue the question further on this forum because the bulk of the members aren't mentally prepared for a discussion.

If the Catholic church can evolve to accept Darwinian evolution over the creation myth, then accepting people's sexuality choices should be an insignificant tolerance.

Homosexuality is said to be sinful directly in the bible, nothing is said about Darwinism being sinful.

Go away toad. Unless you can admit there are far more pedos out there than the Church. You programmed sheep
I think America in general has a high number of pedos.....but does it mean all Americans are pedos - or something about America creates pedos?

Nope....

So why get your panties in a bunch when someone brings up the fact that one of the largest religious organizations in the world ran cover for pedos?

I think America in general has a high number of pedos.....but does it mean all Americans are pedos - or something about America creates pedos?

Nope....

So why get your panties in a bunch when someone brings up the fact that one of the largest religious organizations in the world ran cover for pedos?

Why can't you admit the Church isn't the largest faction? It's education

Now pull up your panties and own it

She was a tranny pretending to be a man & yes it was a hate crime.
How much you wanna bet they try to prevent the release of the manifesto as it will show her to be a crazed psycho that hated Christians?

Can't have something like that out there confusing the sheeple with the facts about the severe derangements of gender dysphoria transhumanism.
I don't think Nashville PD will put up with not releasing it.....They want the info out there.

I bet their libtard mayor is pissed.

Why can't you admit the Church isn't the largest faction? It's education

Now pull up your panties and own it

The Catholic Church had a large issue with pederasty, all those closet gay men picking the priesthood as an out, and retarding their sexual growth to their own post-puberty. Thus it's why most of them gunned for boys 12-16 or so.

In Public schools it seems to be more along the line of women popping pubescent boys, so not pedophilia, but whatever the older female-younger male version of pederasty is.

Of course you get the more headline grabbing lesbian softball coach tropes, but it seems to be mostly women teachers and male students.

It has been happening...for decades if not centuries. The right media doesn't often report this stuff much. I wonder why?

So in other words, you believe that being molested by a priest is what turned her into a butch dyke?

Well blows away the your notion that homosexuality is a "life choice", instead of a mental illness, doesn't it?

The Catholic Church had a large issue with pederasty, all those closet gay men picking the priesthood as an out, and retarding their sexual growth to their own post-puberty. Thus it's why most of them gunned for boys 12-16 or so.

In Public schools it seems to be more along the line of women popping pubescent boys, so not pedophilia, but whatever the older female-younger male version of pederasty is.

Of course you get the more headline grabbing lesbian softball coach tropes, but it seems to be mostly women teachers and male students.

Child molestation in education is a pandemic

Every single day I see where some educator gets caught. Every single day

So in other words, you believe that being molested by a priest is what turned her into a butch dyke?

I believe it's possible, yes.

Well blows away the your notion that homosexuality is a "life choice", instead of a mental illness, doesn't it?
When did I make that notion and why are those things mutually exclusive?

It's funny to see Lefties trying to speculate that maybe this horrible mass murder occurred because the murderer might have been molested by a Christian. They're not exactly 'justifying' it, just trying to 'understand' it.

Okay. Let's say a white person who has been mugged by Blacks goes and murders several Black people. Would we see the same speculation about his motivation by our Leftist friends?

Wait ----------------- maybe not.

She went to that very school. So -- is it a hate crime if you are actually, or at least have been, a member of the group?

So if a Jew went crazy and decided to shoot up a synagogue, one he'd been going to for years ---- would that be a hate crime?

I'm thinking not. Just madness.

It's funny to see Lefties trying to speculate that maybe this horrible mass murder occurred because the murderer might have been molested by a Christian. They're not exactly 'justifying' it, just trying to 'understand' it.

Okay. Let's say a white person who has been mugged by Blacks goes and murders several Black people. Would we see the same speculation about his motivation by our Leftist friends?
Depends on if that person attended church.

This was a joke by the way...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back