mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

If she is herself a conservative Republican Christian, or any combination of those, I will own it and be utterly shocked.
Why would you have to own something like that unless you feel her reason for doing it is something that is aligned with your political goals?

That is weird to me

The "Children aren't cold yet" and you're speculating the shooter is getting recompense for having been molested by a Christian teacher.

Same-same honey
That doesn't make the shooter a victim anymore as soon as she picked up a gun......just like the logic of a good person with a gun until they *poof* turn into a bad person with a gun.

A custodian was killed upon entry.

Police at residence of shooter.

FsP6DegWIBQ34UR

Why would you have to own something like that unless you feel her reason for doing it is something that is aligned with your political goals?

That is weird to me

I will own my mistake in thinking she has a grudge against Christians. IOW, a leftist

No, I do not want them dead, can you not have a discussion without this sort of stupidity?
Can you?

No one said anything about turning schools into either prisons or fortresses. But you had no logical argument against increased physical security, so you set up straw man as usual.
What happens after we make the schools into fortresses and people start killing kids on the bus instead?
So, by that logic you don't have locks on your doors because gee what if the burglars get bump keys?
Do we turn the buses into APCs?
Another straw man. I doubt kids would start shooting each other up on the bus, since most of the School shooters are not bus riders. If that happens, metal detectors can be installed. You never complain about them at the airport, do you?

If an adult decides to start shooting at school buses, that will likely only happen in a gun-free zone that your party champions. In a second Amendment zone, which the whole country is supposed to be, that school bus shooter would not last long.
Why is it impossible to have a discussion as to why we, the greatest country on the planet, are also the only industrialized nation that has the problem of regulars school/mass shootings?
I'd love to. Start by giving respectful answers to respectfully given ideas about how to stop that.
What makes us unique?
Our schools are socialized education disasters, but they only became that way in the last 30 or 40 years.

Let's get back to teaching kids the basics, kicking out kids who behave and ways that disrupt other kids learning, and realize that some kids are not going to be doctors and lawyers, but need to have vocational education and training.

Our standardized testing, is especially responsible for the pressure cookers that schools have become. They are punished and humiliated for not passing what amounts to an IQ test.

Small wonder that kids lose their minds.
It is not the number of guns since other nations have similar per capita gun ownership.

It is not violent video games and movies since other nations have those.

It is not the lack of god in schools as other countries are worse.
It's what I said.

Who is Samantha Hyde ?

Some reports suggesting the shooter is 31 year old Samantha Hyde. Social media posts indicate Samantha was a trans woman who previously went by the name Samuel. However we do not confirm this claim.

There are people on the internet who are pointing out worries. Freelance journalist, Katelyn Burns, tweets ‘ Please be on the look out for intentional misinformation campaigns from anti-transers claiming this shooter is trans.

The last few times a girl or woman has done a shooting they’ve falsely claimed she was trans.’

who is samantha hyde shooter behind Nashville shootings

I will own my mistake in thinking she has a grudge against Christians. IOW, a leftist

Who is Samantha Hyde ?

Some reports suggesting the shooter is 31 year old Samantha Hyde. Social media posts indicate Samantha was a trans woman who previously went by the name Samuel. However we do not confirm this claim.

There are people on the internet who are pointing out worries. Freelance journalist, Katelyn Burns, tweets ‘ Please be on the look out for intentional misinformation campaigns from anti-transers claiming this shooter is trans.

The last few times a girl or woman has done a shooting they’ve falsely claimed she was trans.’

who is samantha hyde shooter behind Nashville shootings
So it's a different trans woman now....

Cool..

This is like the 3rd trans woman right-wingers have identified today

Okay. Someone knows who lives at that house.

COME ON internet. Do your thing.
LOL....Follow the thread on AR15.com.....Lots of tuned-in folks there.

Oh....3003 Brightwood Ave south of Primrose.....Told ya. ;)

Forum List

Back