Massive Police Response to Reports of Mass Shooting at 16-Year-Old’s Birthday Party in Dadeville, Alabama

remington-ar-15-ad-3.png

That's not vetted at all. That's the problem. Within days of any mass shooting, we find out that the person who did it was a complete whackjob, even openly broadcast it on Social Media.

No, I mean when they sell to an Adam Lanza or a Joker Holmes or a Stephen Paddock, and these crazy people shoot up a place, then they pay big bucks.
Where does the man card target unstable people? I know you have never had a man card, but do try to answer.

So what do you propose? A mandatory colonoscopy and pysch eval for everyone who wants to buy a gun? You won't say because we would show how those restrictions you want violate the 2nd Amendment.

How are gun dealers supposed to know their mental state? That is what the background check is for! Too bad the morons do not update NICS with the mental status because of HIPAA laws or simply just don't do so. The Texas church shooting is a prime example of that because the Chair Force failed to update the shooter's mental health status. So you want to sue the Chair Force because they failed to update NICS, allowing him to buy his gun? go right ahead in that case.

BTW, moron, no dealer sold Adam Lanza a gun. He killed his mother and took hers. There was also no reason to deny the sale in the cases of Holmes and Paddock. . Catch a fucking clue!

Last edited:
Where does the man card target unstable people? I know you have never had a man card, but do try to answer.

I don't need one. I am secure in my masculinity, unlike all you guys who need guns to compensate for your "shortcomings".
If that ad appealed to you, then you probably shouldn't have had a gun.

So what do you propose? A mandatory colonoscopy and pysch eval for everyone who wants to buy a gun? You won't say because we would show how those restrictions you want violate the 2nd Amendment.

Actually, the Second Amendment can FACILITATE such stringent requirements. WELL REGULATED MILITIAS. Well, shit, I was in a well-regulated militia when I was younger (the Illinois National Guard). To get into it, I had to get fingerprinted, undergo a background check, take a rigorous physical, take an evaluation of my intellect (the ASVAB). So if you have a gun, you won't be required to attend drills mind you, but to keep your gun, you should be registered with your local militia.

How are gun dealers supposed to know their mental state? That is what the background check is for! Too bad the morons do not update NICS with the mental status because of HIPAA laws or simply just don't do so. The Texas church shooting is a prime example of that because the Chair Force failed to update the shooter's mental health status. So you want to sue the Chair Force because they failed to update NICS, allowing him to buy his gun? go right ahead in that case.

Actually, the Air Force was sued. And they had to pay out $230 million dollars for that shooting because some E-4 didn't plug in the data into a system. The Gun sellers should be held to the same standard.

BTW, moron, no dealer sold Adam Lanza a gun. He killed his mother and took hers. There was also no reason to deny the sale in the cases of Holmes and Paddock. . Catch a fucking clue!
No, they sold to his crazy mother. That was just as bad. ANd there was a good reason not to sell to Holmes and Paddock. They were nuts. Holmes thought he was the Joker. Paddock was upset that he didn't get treated right at hotels in Vegas when he pissed away all his money.

remington-ar-15-ad-3.png

That's not vetted at all. That's the problem. Within days of any mass shooting, we find out that the person who did it was a complete whackjob, even openly broadcast it on Social Media.

No, I mean when they sell to an Adam Lanza or a Joker Holmes or a Stephen Paddock, and these crazy people shoot up a place, then they pay big bucks.
I mean when they sell to an Adam Lanza
Adam killed his mother and used her rifle.

I don't need one. I am secure in my masculinity, unlike all you guys who need guns to compensate for your "shortcomings".
If that ad appealed to you, then you probably shouldn't have had a gun.

Actually, the Second Amendment can FACILITATE such stringent requirements. WELL REGULATED MILITIAS. Well, shit, I was in a well-regulated militia when I was younger (the Illinois National Guard). To get into it, I had to get fingerprinted, undergo a background check, take a rigorous physical, take an evaluation of my intellect (the ASVAB). So if you have a gun, you won't be required to attend drills mind you, but to keep your gun, you should be registered with your local militia.

Actually, the Air Force was sued. And they had to pay out $230 million dollars for that shooting because some E-4 didn't plug in the data into a system. The Gun sellers should be held to the same standard.

No, they sold to his crazy mother. That was just as bad. ANd there was a good reason not to sell to Holmes and Paddock. They were nuts. Holmes thought he was the Joker. Paddock was upset that he didn't get treated right at hotels in Vegas when he pissed away all his money.
Actually, the Second Amendment can FACILITATE such stringent requirements. WELL REGULATED MILITIAS.

well regulated?

part of that 'well regulated' was only allowing MALES between the ages of 16 and 45 to be members of the militia.

Do we only allow males, between the ages of 16 and 45 to be armed?

In January 2013, less than a month after 20 children and six adults were fatally shot at Sandy Hook elementary school in Connecticut, Barack Obama signed legislation that defines a “mass killing” as three or more people killed in a single incident.

Since then, mass shootings have been generally understood to mean four or more people shot and killed, excluding the shooter, in a public place

Sorry! I don't speak "Limey". I prefer American English.

Shoot means to use a firearm to injure or kill someone. Some survive and some do not.

Kill means dead with zero chance of recovery.

Do you not see the difference? The Alabama shooting resulted in a few dead and several wounded.

Technically this is a mass shooting because four died. There were many more injured, some in critical condition. Perhaps a few more will die so you can justify your attacks on our rights as Americans.
See post #165, Septic Yank

When you pull a trigger, it's called shooting. When you injure a number of people, it's called a mass shooting. If you kill them, it's called a mass killing. And it's clear you don't understand correct English because you're thick as fuck.

That became public knowledge in 2013, in America after Obama signed legalisation, and a Limey has had to educate a Septic Yank on their own country. You can't even get your own history right either!!

In January 2013, less than a month after 20 children and six adults were fatally shot at Sandy Hook elementary school in Connecticut, Barack Obama signed legislation that defines a “mass killing” as three or more people killed in a single incident.

Since then, mass shootings have been generally understood to mean four or more people shot and killed, excluding the shooter, in a public place

Dipshit…….I have posted that factoid over and over again….

Obama realized that mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events…….12 in all of 2022…..12 people out of over 350 million…,,,

So back in his time he lowered the number killed to 3 …….in order to try really hard to get more mass public shootings in the news……and…,it failed, because mass public shootings…..where an individual targets a public place specifically to commit murder is the rarest of rare events…..,

Gang shootings are not the same crime…..they do not have the same solution…….that is why mass public shootings are not the same as gang violence….you ignorant clod…..

When you pull a trigger, it's called shooting. When you injure a number of people, it's called a mass shooting. If you kill them, it's called a mass killing. And it's clear you don't understand correct English because you're thick as fuck.

That became public knowledge in 2013, in America after Obama signed legalisation, and a Limey has had to educate a Septic Yank on their own country. You can't even get your own history right either!!

Again…dipshit, I have been pointing out Obama lame attempt to increase the number of mass public shootings for years now….you dumb ass……

He wasn’t getting enough on the old standard so he changed it….and he still didn’t get more………..since actual mass public shootings are the rarest of rare events.

Joe is an idiot……..he just wants to ban guns in whatever way he can and going after innocent gun stores is his best bet……

Why do you care Limey? Isn't your country fucked up enough to warrant your limited attention span?

That is polite way of telling you to go fuck yourself, you foreign prick!

Yeah, that has to be it.

Not that the Gun Industry has flooded the country with guns and targeted their marketing to the most unstable people.
JoeB with another whiffle. Does he bat .001, .002, or .003?

It's damn sure not more than that. :fu:

They should have been in prison....but likely had democrat prosecutors give them a pass

ban democrats and the gun problem goes away

What were they accused of before the shooting? My guess it was nothing worth locking them up over.

We can't lock up every black teen who makes you wet your pants. We just don't have the room in the jails. We can make it hard for them to get guns, though.

No law stopped them from illegally having guns, now did it?

Because we didn't have a law, that's the problem.

Alabama has the most lax gun laws in the country.

They have permitless carry. So these kids were probably obeying the law all the way up until they pulled out their guns and started shooting.

Looks like the police have them all snitching on each other lol.

Sixth person arrested in connection with shooting at Sweet 16 party in Alabama​

What were they accused of before the shooting? My guess it was nothing worth locking them up over.

We can't lock up every black teen who makes you wet your pants. We just don't have the room in the jails. We can make it hard for them to get guns, though.

Because we didn't have a law, that's the problem.

Alabama has the most lax gun laws in the country.

They have permitless carry. So these kids were probably obeying the law all the way up until they pulled out their guns and started shooting.
They had handguns. They were under age 18. They could not concealed carry because they could not carry at all. See how those laws meant nothing?

Forum List

Back