Libertarian?

As I accurately noted, Pfizer had developed the firs Covid vaccine approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Pfizer was never part of Warp Speed, never having taken any money from the U.S. government

When you enthuse, "Trump created the vaccines" you are expressing your article of faith, not reality, you silly boy.

And I pointed out that the TRUMP administration bought 200 million doses to protect Americans.

You really are a dull witted Nazi.

Who, specifically, is telling you that?

Marxism is the ideology that forms the basis for communism under which the state exerts an inordinate, centralized control over private enterprise - such as the government denying companies their right to require vaccinations for the safety of their employees and clientele.

Libertarianism abhors such Statist suppression of capitalistic independence, just as it opposes the State seizing control of wombs.

You're missing the point. All Uncensored's whinging, his ranting about Marxists and Nazis, etc... comes from one place: he fell for Trump's con and can't bring himself to admit it. And anyone who reminds him of that is evil.

You're missing the point. All Uncensored's whinging, his ranting about Marxists and Nazis, etc... comes from one place: he fell for Trump's con and can't bring himself to admit it. And anyone who reminds him of that is evil.
Of course, you're right.

It is an emotional dependency, with a negligible cerebral component, and lashing out irrationally is a rabid response.

Anyone who deals in certifiable, objective reality, demonstrable truths, and documented empirical data must bear in mind that they are crossing over into the weird worship of one dude zone.

Screen Shot 2021-09-24 at 12.17.04 PM.png

“People who refuse to accept vaccines, I think the right response for them is not to force them to, but rather to insist that they be isolated. If people decide, ‘I am willing to be a danger to the community by refusing to vaccinate,’ they should say then, ‘Well, I also have the decency to isolate myself. I don’t want a vaccine, but I don’t have the right to run around harming people.’ That should be a convention,” said Chomsky.

“Enforcing is a different question. It should be understood, and we should try to get it to be understood. If it really reaches the point where they are severely endangering people, then of course you have to do something about it,”}
How about this?

If you want to get vaccinated then go get vaccinated. If the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about.

If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. If you get sick and die then it is your fault.

That is how a Libertarian would look at it.

Now I back Joe Biden.

Of course you can find an actual quote this time for this next lie you pulled out of your ass.

No? Not one single quote? A single comment? I never said anything about the US, I made a statement that blatantly shows that party names do not reflect the parties actual political positions. It is a name. You still cannot find anyone that claims Totalitarian anything is a form of Libertarianism. One person. I know there is at least one out there, there is at least one person out there that thinks the moon is made of cheese. That those trying to defend the moronic claim in the OP, they still have yet to point out a single example.
I have no idea who you support, your statement from the previous post suggested as such and how I responded!

How about this?

If you want to get vaccinated then go get vaccinated. If the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about.

If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. If you get sick and die then it is your fault.

That is how a Libertarian would look at it.
That’s how I believe and I’m not libertarian

How many national offices are held by members of the Libertarian Party USA?

How many in the last 20 years?

I was registered LPUSA until 2018, but let's not be delusional that it is a "real third party."

While you want ideological purity tests where Trump falls 7% short, we end up with fucking Biden and you think it's all good.

Libertarians are the stupid party, rejecting the good in obsessive pursuit of the perfect.
7% short?

LOL. He would not even come close to being 7% on point. Trump represents all the worst and most anti-libertarian parts of the right. About the only thing that he was remotely libertarian on was deregulation, right before, of course, he starts to make sweetheart deals with businesses just destroying the entire idea he was even remotely for liberty there either.

7% short?

LOL. He would not even come close to being 7% on point. Trump represents all the worst and most anti-libertarian parts of the right. About the only thing that he was remotely libertarian on was deregulation, right before, of course, he starts to make sweetheart deals with businesses just destroying the entire idea he was even remotely for liberty there either.
How?

How what? How was he anti libertarian?

Seriously? Can you name something that he was libertarian on? Certainly not trade, free trade is a core tenant of libertarian thought. He talked a good game when it came to war but then failed to deliver on any of those promises. Not starting a war may be a mediocre start but I usually do not give anyone points for not initiating mass slaughter. Domestically, he has been like every other festering boil that has occupied that office before flexing his political power to pay off allies and make special interest deals with companies he selects. Trump certainly loved subsidizing farmers, an inherently anti libertarian ideal but interestingly enough falls right in line with Marxism that the OP wants to push onto libertarians. And economic policy? He made Obama look like a spendthrift and that is fucking hard to do. like really hard. Obama tried to spend money so fast that they actually could not accomplish it. Trump STILL managed to accelerate that trend.

Marxism is the ideology that forms the basis for communism under which the state exerts an inordinate, centralized control over private enterprise - such as the government denying companies their right to require vaccinations for the safety of their employees and clientele.
What about using OSHA to force companies to mandate it to employees?
:dunno:

And your twaddlings are based upon pure hatred for the man....You gave youself over to the emotional response, and anyone else who doesn't is automatically a Trumpster.

And your twaddlings are based upon pure hatred for the man....You gave youself over to the emotional response, and anyone else who doesn't is automatically a Trumpster.
No. You're describing Mac1958 to a T.

dblack does demonstrate at times that he has an irrational hatred for Trump, but to a much lesser degree, and he actually does espouse libertarian ideals.

Who, specifically, is telling you that?

Libertarianism abhors such Statist suppression of capitalistic independence, just as it opposes the State seizing control of wombs.

Marxism is the ideology that forms the basis for communism under which the state exerts an inordinate, centralized control over private enterprise - such as the government denying companies their right to require vaccinations for the safety of their employees and clientele..

This is fucking retarded, even for you.

The only (relatively) legitimate function of The State is to keep the individual free from coercion and fraud, not to be an active participant in it.

No. You're describing Mac1958 to a T.

dblack does demonstrate at times that he has an irrational hatred for Trump, but to a much lesser degree, and he actually does espouse libertarian ideals.
Occasionally...He's still a hater, focused on personality and tone rather than actual policy.....Comes off like another buyer's remorse case like gipper.

What about using OSHA to force companies to mandate it to employees?
:dunno:
The libertarian reductio ad absurdum would be no safety requirements, no specified responsibilities to the community, no standards of personal behavior vis-à-vis American society under law.

Such airy-fairy notions exist as theoretical notions, of course, but ideologues are forced to adapt to reality.

OSHA sets and enforces standards to assure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and women. Adherence to OSHA standards protects workers from deadly safety hazards and health risks at work.

If there is credible libertarian opposition to such reasonable expectations - e.g., the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act - I am not aware of it.

The libertarian reductio ad absurdum would be no safety requirements, no specified responsibilities to the community, no standards of personal behavior vis-à-vis American society under law.

Such airy-fairy notions exist as theoretical notions, of course, but ideologues are forced to adapt to reality.

OSHA sets and enforces standards to assure safe and healthy working conditions for working men and women. Adherence to OSHA standards protects workers from deadly safety hazards and health risks at work.

If there is credible libertarian opposition to such reasonable expectations - e.g., the Federal Mine Safety and Health Act - I am not aware of it.
The statist reducto ad absurdum is the preposterous position that these regulatory systems can only be performed by The State.

Like I already pointed out, you know less than nothing about libertarians or libertarianism....You're as phony as the asshole who grabs a few lines of scripture -always out of context- to try and browbeat the religious faithful into the left's authoritarian ways.

Forum List

Back