Somebody can explain this DEI thing to me.

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.

Last edited:
After ~50 years of affirmative action and/or quotas blacks still fall behind so we must keep the successful down in order to boost the incompetent.

And we see this in any number of Biden's pathetic black women court appointments; as well as other women minorities appointed by Biden (think judge Pan, who is a fool).

1704939809651.png

Because it seems more like an empty slogan by 90-year-old brainwashed Noam Chomsky with brain cancer or washed-up linguist/intellectual would support. It's clearly propaganda. It means nothing. (D) iversity? No, it's Conformity. (I)nclusion: except for the people that don't conform to their ideals, so they exclude them. (E) quity! What is even THAT? We are all the same. So, Shaquile O'Neal is just like Stephen Hawking...Whatever.
It's all about $$$$

Democrats call it fairness, when they cheat and move the goal post and rules to fit their ends, a wit at National Review said it best: Democrats are playing CALVIN BALL. It's absurd.

Equity just means you help those who need it the most. you don’t help those who do not need it. Not everyone gets the same.

1704940538339.png

Hilarious

Like your old ass can understand anything.

Looks like you already have your delusional mind made up, traitor.

It is empty. It is propaganda. You're welcome.

D.E..I. = RACISM

Forum List

Back