Libertarian?

You're missing the point. All Uncensored's whinging, his ranting about Marxists and Nazis, etc... comes from one place: he fell for Trump's con and can't bring himself to admit it. And anyone who reminds him of that is evil.
You even do the banal passive-aggressive "lol" smiley thingy on posts that you don't like, just like the hater moonbats do.

You and mac the hack are two peas in a pod.

Typhoid Maryism can not be allowed to run amuck because individuals who are dangers to the well-being of their fellow Americans insist they have a right to mince around among them, indifferent to their health and safety.

Libertarianism does not proscribe patriotic, social responsibility, although there are those who would pervert it to that end.
It does proscribe making it mandatory, moron.

Any pretense that any vaccine is 100% effective is silly.
The smallpox vaccine was 100% effective. So was the polio vaccine. Ever heard off anyone getting polio in the last 50 years? When I was a kid I had plenty of school friends who contracted polio before the vaccine was invented. It was sad watching those kids in wheelchairs and with braces on their legs.

You're missing the point. All Uncensored's whinging, his ranting about Marxists and Nazis, etc... comes from one place: he fell for Trump's con and can't bring himself to admit it. And anyone who reminds him of that is evil.

What "con"

Smallest government president in well over a hundred years.

I know he's no Quid Pro Joe, but still.....

You're hatred of Trump made you insane and made you run into the embrace of the statists. Have you even considered that maybe YOU are being conned by the statists you've chosen to adore?

Last edited:
Your desperate recourse to projecting Nazis' affinity for your Cry Baby Loser onto others fails as a diversion from your fake claim: "Trump created the vaccines."

I point out that democrats are a recreation of the Nazi party because that is absolute fact.

• democrats have a scapegoat based on race. Whites are the new "Juden."
  • democrats are collectivist, seeking control of the means of production by their Reich.
  • democrats are totalitarian. Well duh.
  • democrats supplant civil rights with group privilege, gay, trans, racist based, etc.
  • democrats eradicate the rule of law and create dictatorship based on the party
  • democrats forcibly suppress religion
  • democrats crush freedom of speech
  • democrats create a police state and "Roger Stone" enemies for even minor process crimes in order to create terror

How about this?

If you want to get vaccinated then go get vaccinated. If the vaccine works you have nothing to worry about.

If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't. If you get sick and die then it is your fault.

That is how a Libertarian would look at it.

What a concept.

Try to convince dblack or his fascist buddy shitlapper.

7% short?

Just a guess, probably 2%, but I figured you "Orange Man Bad" NPC's would melt down again.

LOL. He would not even come close to being 7% on point. Trump represents all the worst and most anti-libertarian parts of the right. About the only thing that he was remotely libertarian on was deregulation, right before, of course, he starts to make sweetheart deals with businesses just destroying the entire idea he was even remotely for liberty there either.

:rofl:

So..

1635621899882.png

One thing is clear, no one is falling for your shit. Your ranting about Trump shows you aren't any advocate of free enterprise. Trump is the most right wing president we've had since Reagan, possibly even since coolidge.

How what? How was he anti libertarian?

That's fucking retarded.

Trump is the most steadfast supported of individual liberty in a hundred years.

I think the issue is that you support group privilege rather than individual liberty.

Seriously? Can you name something that he was libertarian on?

Well, I mean "liberty" is a great example. Trump supports the right of individuals to to speak, worship, protect themselves.

Then there are property rights, the right of people to be secure in their person and papers, the right of the people to seek redress of grievance without becoming political prisoners and being thrown in gulags for questioning tainted elections.

And of course Trump is a free market advocate who stood up for fair trade rather than being a slave of the CCP.

I know this doesn't meet with the "to each according to his need" views of Xi's Biden regime, but it does match the ideals of Rothbard. Browne, et al.

Certainly not trade, free trade is a core tenant of libertarian thought.

You call the farce with China "free trade?"

:eek: :lmao:

GTFO

You're just another shill for globalist oligarchs.

He talked a good game when it came to war but then failed to deliver on any of those promises. Not starting a war may be a mediocre start but I usually do not give anyone points for not initiating mass slaughter. Domestically, he has been like every other festering boil that has occupied that office before flexing his political power to pay off allies and make special interest deals with companies he selects. Trump certainly loved subsidizing farmers, an inherently anti libertarian ideal but interestingly enough falls right in line with Marxism that the OP wants to push onto libertarians. And economic policy? He made Obama look like a spendthrift and that is fucking hard to do. like really hard. Obama tried to spend money so fast that they actually could not accomplish it. Trump STILL managed to accelerate that trend.

You're full of shit, but I get you now, you're a globalist drone pushing the agenda of Beijing.

Your desperate recourse to projecting Nazis' affinity for your Cry Baby Loser onto others fails as a diversion from your fake claim: "Trump created the vaccines."
How can it be fake? Were the vaccines delivered while in office? Did the CDC, the WHO and all the Democrats say it would take at least 18 months to deliver a vaccine?

How what? How was he anti libertarian?

Seriously? Can you name something that he was libertarian on? Certainly not trade, free trade is a core tenant of libertarian thought. He talked a good game when it came to war but then failed to deliver on any of those promises. Not starting a war may be a mediocre start but I usually do not give anyone points for not initiating mass slaughter. Domestically, he has been like every other festering boil that has occupied that office before flexing his political power to pay off allies and make special interest deals with companies he selects. Trump certainly loved subsidizing farmers, an inherently anti libertarian ideal but interestingly enough falls right in line with Marxism that the OP wants to push onto libertarians. And economic policy? He made Obama look like a spendthrift and that is fucking hard to do. like really hard. Obama tried to spend money so fast that they actually could not accomplish it. Trump STILL managed to accelerate that trend.
Xiden 50 years in DC, and you seem to believe he’s better than trump! Wow. Makes me question your libertarian position

That's fucking retarded.

I think the issue is that you support group privilege rather than individual liberty.

Well, I mean "liberty" is a great example. Trump supports the right of individuals to to speak, worship, protect themselves.

Then there are property rights, the right of people to be secure in their person and papers, the right of the people to seek redress of grievance without becoming political prisoners and being thrown in gulags for questioning tainted elections.

And of course Trump is a free market advocate who stood up for fair trade rather than being a slave of the CCP.

I know this doesn't meet with the "to each according to his need" views of Xi's Biden regime, but it does match the ideals of Rothbard. Browne, et al.

GTFO

You're full of shit, but I get you now, you're a globalist drone pushing the agenda of Beijing.
Well said

Just a guess, probably 2%, but I figured you "Orange Man Bad" NPC's would melt down again.

:rofl:

So..

View attachment 558264
Well, that 'orange man bad' is the only thing you can see so it is no surprise that listing a few of Trumps actual actions and how they are blatantly against Libertarian ideals does not illicit counterpoints. It does not illicit ways that Trump upheld ideas that libertarians should the behind. Hell, you don't even have a point. All you can do is bleat orange man bad over and over and over again.

It is clear who is a sheep here. I will say, I never thought this level of delusion was even possible let alone pervasive in so many. Your connection to reality is more tenuous than even the main character in sucker punch.

Well, that 'orange man bad' is the only thing you can see so it is no surprise that listing a few of Trumps actual actions and how they are blatantly against Libertarian ideals does not illicit counterpoints. It does not illicit ways that Trump upheld ideas that libertarians should the behind. Hell, you don't even have a point. All you can do is bleat orange man bad over and over and over again.

It is clear who is a sheep here. I will say, I never thought this level of delusion was even possible let alone pervasive in so many. Your connection to reality is more tenuous than even the main character in sucker punch.
Yep, you got nothing to argue with

IMO it did
No it didn't. Bullshit.

Connect the dots - grab that post and explain HOW it leads you to that conclusion.

We already know how, you assumed disagreement = Marxist communist and whatever other religious sin applies to all apostates of Trumpism.

Xiden 50 years in DC, and you seem to believe he’s better than trump! Wow. Makes me question your libertarian position
Where have I said that?

I really do wonder, why are you incorrect in 100 percent of the things that you assert I believe or positions I have? Not questions, not points, not even arguments. You just ignore what I type, make a false assertion that is NOWHERE in evidence and then make baseless accusations without a point. We could have a conversation on if Biden really is better or Trump is better but it is clear all you would do is assume shit I did not say, tell me I have positions I do not have and then make silly ass assertions based off those falsehoods that actually do not make a point.

You 'question' my libertarian position? The damn thread is not about my libertarian position and I have made one fucking simple point in this entire thread: NO ONE CLAIMS Marxist Totalitarianism is a form of libertarianism. And because of that the OP, and you it seems, need to reflexively lie about my positions and paint them as a democrat. It is absolutely insane to see someone bleating you just think 'orange man bad' when they are acting like a cult and repeating the same religious dogma any time a position is challenged.

No it didn't. Bullshit.

Connect the dots - grab that posit and explain HOW it leads you to that conclusion.

We already know how, you assumed disagreement = Marxist communist and whatever other religious sin applies to all apostates of Trumpism.
IMO it did! What will you do about that? You going to say my opinion isn’t mine? Hahaha son you’re fking lost

Where have I said that?

I really do wonder, why are you incorrect in 100 percent of the things that you assert I believe or positions I have? Not questions, not points, not even arguments. You just ignore what I type, make a false assertion that is NOWHERE in evidence and then make baseless accusations without a point. We could have a conversation on if Biden really is better or Trump is better but it is clear all you would do is assume shit I did not say, tell me I have positions I do not have and then make silly ass assertions based off those falsehoods that actually do not make a point.

You 'question' my libertarian position? The damn thread is not about my libertarian position and I have made one fucking simple point in this entire thread: NO ONE CLAIMS Marxist Totalitarianism is a form of libertarianism. And because of that the OP, and you it seems, need to reflexively lie about my positions and paint them as a democrat. It is absolutely insane to see someone bleating you just think 'orange man bad' when they are acting like a cult and repeating the same religious dogma any time a position is challenged.
You should look up the word imply!

That's fucking retarded.

GTFO

So, not one single actual position. not one single act. Plenty of accusations of being a Trumpism apostate. Lies and false declarations but nothing on Trump. What a surprise.

Forum List

Back