Zone1 What if the State of Israel Ceased to Exist?

I don't understand your comment. There were many involved with the decision who knew the danger of declaring the state of Israel within Palestine and literally surrounded by hostile Muslim countries.

That wasn't the problem. Jews lived all over the Arab world until Zionism arrived in Palestine. The last Jews in Arabia left Najran in 1944. I think it was about 60 families. They went to Yemen.

I don't understand your comment. There were many involved with the decision who knew the danger of declaring the state of Israel within Palestine and literally surrounded by hostile Muslim countries.
As muslims say, they will not coexist. They are here to dominate.

That wasn't the problem. Jews lived all over the Arab world until Zionism arrived in Palestine. The last Jews in Arabia left Najran in 1944. I think it was about 60 families. They went to Yemen.
ROFMLAO ".....until zionism arrived in palestine" By 1944 jews were already escaping from the shariah shit hole--Yemen to get to
ISRAEL/JUDEA. The city, Rishon L'tzion was already a city ------with a population of Yemenite jews who had escaped the filth and stench of shariah in 1882. Until 1860 blacks in america were DELIGHTED to be slaves picking cotton----then SUDDENLY a silly notion of EMANCIPATION set in. Before that they were DELIGHTED to have
been handed christianity----I heard that one from my christian playmates when I was six years old....in a town founded pre-revolutionary war filled up with----well you know who.

ROFMLAO ".....until zionism arrived in palestine" By 1944 jews were already escaping from the shariah shit hole--Yemen to get to
ISRAEL/JUDEA. The city, Rishon L'tzion was already a city ------with a population of Yemenite jews who had escaped the filth and stench of shariah in 1882. Until 1860 blacks in america were DELIGHTED to be slaves picking cotton----then SUDDENLY a silly notion of EMANCIPATION set in. Before that they were DELIGHTED to have
been handed christianity----I heard that one from my christian playmates when I was six years old....in a town founded pre-revolutionary war filled up with----well you know who.

I'm sorry Jews have been victims for 2000 years... even in New Jersey.

I'm sorry Jews have been victims for 2000 years... even in New Jersey.
victims of whom? Certainly not the only victims---just among the few SURVIVORS. Thousands of other "cultures" just vanished

true … but could israel destroy the whole iran?
silly ---WHOLE IRAN---no need---one nuke
on Teheran and Iran will cave ---uhm (sob)
a la Japan----and lots of Iranians will CHEER---
or better yet----a bullet in the head of the
AYATOILET

Forum List

Back