Kim Potter Found Guilty

That could be true but considering where it comes from I doubt it..Just more stupid ass propaganda.

Sure, when the other guy has a gun or a knife, absolutely.

When the other guy is mouthing off to the cop... not so much.
Or is deemed to be a threat. In this case she made a mistake. A stupid mistake but that is because she was ill equipped to be a police officer.

You guys want to build a wall because of a handful of undocumented people who commit murder or are just involved in accidents.

No one advocated defunding the police. Reforming them, yes.
No one is advocating for defunding the police? Really?

Two million illegal aliens, of which we know nothing, is, according to you, not a problem. Got it!

You guys want to build a wall because of a handful of undocumented people who commit murder or are just involved in accidents.

No one advocated defunding the police. Reforming them, yes.
The Wall helps keep drugs and terrorists out. Now a terrorist can book a trip to Cancun and then cross the border into the US.

Kim Potter Found Guilty

For those playing along at home, she was the the cop who shot Daunte Wright because she couldn't tell the difference between her gun and her taser.

This is a good thing.
Not a good thing if you care about justice. Another criminal (that just happened to be the right color) with a long rap sheet gets pulled over for expired plates and an open warrant. Both crimes that would lead to a white to Asian American getting pulled over and arrested. Like the stupid criminal he is, he jumped in his car, but the life of the officers in danger and he was shot by accident.

First, she was justified in using deadly force. Second, due to Wright’s fleeing the scene, he contributed enough to his own death to over coming and of the officer’s perceived negligence.

This is case of cowardly jurors and judge afraid to do what is right.

I feel bad in that this wasn't the kind of malice you saw in other cases, like Chauven, but this is clearly a case where she should have known better.

She got manslaughter instead of murder, she has no record... She's probably going to serve a short sentence.

As opposed to Daunte Wright, who isn't going to get over being dead anytime soon.
Maybe the criminal should have known if you try to flee in a car bad things can happen…

So easy to be a Monday morning QB.

I think this case comes more to one of the bigger issues I see with police. We allow in too many non-physically fit cops.

So how would a riot in LA be different from a riot in Oshkosh, WI?
Say%20wuuuut-S.gif

Basically all you have is your bullshit opinion.
How is it just my opinion if what I have posted is what is happening in those cities?

Good law abiding citizens are leaving those cities. Why?

If you refuse to acknowledge the problems, how do you plan on solving the problems or even getting them control?

An honest answer would be appreciated. If that's not too much to request.

Or is deemed to be a threat. In this case she made a mistake. A stupid mistake but that is because she was ill equipped to be a police officer.

No, the problem was a culture that thinks that pulling over a black man randomly over an expired tag or an air freshener is acceptable police work.

And this is why these incidents resonate.. not because there are that many incidents of blacks being killed by cops, but because there are so many incidents of cops harassing black folks because they can.

Now, I'm a white person with absolutely no police record, and even I get nervous when I see flashing lights behind me. I could imagine how black people must feel.

The Wall helps keep drugs and terrorists out. Now a terrorist can book a trip to Cancun and then cross the border into the US.
Yeah, we've been hearing the Panic about Prayer rugs found in the desert since 2002... that this hoard of terrorists snuck over the southern border and left their prayer rugs.

And... um, not one terrorist attack in the US by a border crossing terrorist. Most of the terror attacks in the US have either been people who came here on valid visas or people born here radicalized by Social Media.

No, the problem was a culture that thinks that pulling over a black man randomly over an expired tag or an air freshener is acceptable police work.

And this is why these incidents resonate.. not because there are that many incidents of blacks being killed by cops, but because there are so many incidents of cops harassing black folks because they can.

Now, I'm a white person with absolutely no police record, and even I get nervous when I see flashing lights behind me. I could imagine how black people must feel.

Yeah, we've been hearing the Panic about Prayer rugs found in the desert since 2002... that this hoard of terrorists snuck over the southern border and left their prayer rugs.

And... um, not one terrorist attack in the US by a border crossing terrorist. Most of the terror attacks in the US have either been people who came here on valid visas or people born here radicalized by Social Media.
You’re double talking. When they pulled him over it was for a reason and he ran. Why did he run? Everyone gets annoyed when the police pull them over, me included. It’s their job. There is zero proof this was a hate crime. It was 100% that she was a bad police officer.

You just said one attack is too many. We have arrested terrorists who cross meanwhile fentanyl has killed hundreds of thousands. A better border safeguard is important.

You’re double talking. When they pulled him over it was for a reason and he ran. Why did he run? Everyone gets annoyed when the police pull them over, me included. It’s their job.

NO, it's not their job to enforce petty violations like expired tags (when the DMV has been backlogged due to Covid) or having air fresheners hanging off the mirror.

There is zero proof this was a hate crime. It was 100% that she was a bad police officer.

Actually, no one said it was a "hate crime". But the policy of harassing black people with petty traffic violations is what triggered this event.

You just said one attack is too many. We have arrested terrorists who cross meanwhile fentanyl has killed hundreds of thousands. A better border safeguard is important.

Uh, people overdose, it's their own damned fault. Natural Selection. The point is, we haven't caught ONE terrorist who crossed the border.

Forum List

Back