Kim Potter Found Guilty

we are a nation of laws. Not mob rule or public opinion. 'Course that's not what its lookin' like right now.

So cops are held to a higher standard. They constantly take safety courses, shoot at the range, etc. Baldwin is an idiot actor. He is as stupid as IM2 and a liar like him too.
So, someone is not responsible for their actions if they're a stupid actor?

Um, I just posted the facts and figures for you on divorce, single parenthood and the percentage of Americans on assistance...

No, welfare didn't incentivize fathers to leave the home. They were leaving anyway, as 40% of Americans are born out of wedlock today. People just don't need to get married anymore to have kids. Very little to do with welfare and a lot more to do with the fact that marriage just isn't seen as a big deal.
Of course, it did that was the intent of President Johnson and his "Great Society". It succeeded even beyond their dreams.

Many of the poor may not be all that well educated but, they're not stupid.

Last edited:
She's the one who fired the gun, so all the blame is on her. She's the one who decided to pull this man over for frivilous reasons.

I suspect most suburban police departments do... They just don't deal with a lot of crime.

What we need is standardized training across all police departments.
The Constitution of the United States is really an inconvenience to you, isn't it?

The Constitution of the United States is really an inconvenience to you, isn't it?
There are a lot of people who look for reasons to hand over more power to the federal government. Problems like this are solved at the local level.

The fact we have so many of these incidents tells me we need a federal standard.

We also need police reform, and we need to get the unions out of the disciplinary process.
So many? Really?

Police have millions of interactions with the public each day. There is a handful of interactions that go South each year.

Last edited:
So many? Really?

Police have millions of interactions with the public each day. There is a handful of interactions that go South each year.
These incidents are very rare. The left acts like this is a common occurrence. Then they call for more federal control of local law enforcement.

Forum List

Back