The Questionable Military Trial of the Lincoln Assassination Conspirators

Notice that all the resident trolls of usmb are out in full force now?lol you struck a nerve with them. :abgg2q.jpg: They are so fuckimg retarded,they seriously all believe magic bullets exist,you just can’t make this shit up. :rofl: :rofl:
That's a lie. You are the troll. Your "evidence" is in the same category as stories of meeting Bigfoot and the Easter bunny on a starship inside Haley's comet, piloted by Elvis.

Have you ever read the Warren "Report"? About as believable as your Russian Hoax.
:thankusmile:
Notice that all the resident trolls of usmb are out in full force now?lol you struck a nerve with them. :abgg2q.jpg: They are so fuckimg retarded,they seriously all believe magic bullets exist,you just can’t make this shit up. :rofl: :rofl:
It’s funny as hell they agree with us they are stupid as hell fir believing in magic bullets.:rofl:i knew it was a matter f time before the NAZI shill from Langley showed up,he has it set at his headquarters when the words jfk assassination are mentioned to come here and troll,he is Allen Dulles grandson so he has a vested interest in this right gipper :rofl:Nazi is an even funnier paid troll than wrongwinger is,Nazi when he gets owned and gets his ass handed to him on a platter,like clockwork,goes into meltdown mode in frustration every time,never fails.:rofl:soupnazi always acts like it’s the end of the world if he can’t convince people of his lies oswald did it. :rofl:

If they were smart ,they would not be Democrats. Nature of the Beast.

That's a lie. You are the troll. Your "evidence" is in the same category as stories of meeting Bigfoot and the Easter bunny on a starship inside Haley's comet, piloted by Elvis.
Same Easter Bunny that tells Biden which direction to go?

Proven how? That is bullshit. I said reasonable Doubt. If Oswald had not been silenced ,any good lawyer could have gotten him off. Nobody in the fuckin' world could have shot Kennedy in the FRONT while his back was turned. Why was the Limo washed right away? Blood spatter patterns would have corroborated the Zapruder film. In that film ,I clearly saw a shot fired in a low ,flat trajectory. From the Front SIDE. Witnesses saw that also.
I just gave you two rock solid examples of how your claims were disproven.

The rest were disproven in many ways

Yoiu are dead wrong and ignorant. Oswald had no chance of being acquitted, he was doomed. The best lawyer alive could not have succesfully defended him.

Kennedy was not shot from the front.

Blood splatter did confirm it. The windshield had blood splatter on the INSIDE and was in fact removed and held as evidence.

You saw no such thing at all.

Witnesses did not see it either'
You confiuse the various movies and tv shows where people are shot with reality.

He was exclusively shot from behind

If they were smart ,they would not be Democrats. Nature of the Beast.
Thats right listen to your dom.

He hates people talking about this and demands people like you be siilent

Other wise you will be like him and be humiliated and proven a fool

He claims to have me on ignore but reads every word. He is a defeated schmuck

You believe the magic bullet theory which has been disproven because you are stupid little troll

San Souci see what I mean,notice how instead of trying to refute your evidence you have given him on this thread oswald was innocent and multiple shooters were involved,he refuses to try and counter it and goes into evade mode,that’s the norm for him. :rofl:I hope that RFk jr gets elected,I don’t expect him to because he would open up a REAL independent investigation into it,the Warren commission con job was a federal investigation,you never get a serious investigation into a political murder if it is a federal investigation.same as with the Lincoln assassination,total keystone cops investigation,biggest joke ever.a sick one on the American people in both cases.
Wrong DUMBASS

I evaded nothing and the other guy did not post evidence.

I proved him wrong just as I did with you BOY

Wrong BOY you are the only shill here and you have admitted it

But the Route was changed that morning. Now ,as to the most important reason. MOTIVE. Dulles ,Cabell ,and Bissel of the CIA were Fired by Kennedy. Also ,Kennedy was planning to pull out of Vietnam ,pissing off several Generals. Kennedy was getting ready to Retire or Fire J. Edgar Hoover. Kennedy was going to drop LBJ from the 1964 Ticket. Kennedy made many enemies in Texas by scrapping several Oil Perks. This was a Coup. The USSR couldn't have done it better. Have YOU ever fired a Bolt Action Rifle? FACT--The first shot was a dud ,striking JFK in the back. Only went in one inch. Second shot was a miss. Part of that bullet nicked a spectator. The THIRD shot hit Connelly. In the arm ,through the chest ,and into his leg. So ,TWO shots are missing here. At least from the Depository. But one shot ,from across the street hit Kennedy in the throat. Proven by Zapruder film. The KILL shot came from the other side of the street. A low ,flat trajectory. In the FRONT. Blowing out the LEFT back of his head. Can't do that from behind. And the FBI covered all this up AFTER the fact. And they only acknowledge 3 shots fired altogether. "Warren" was a farce. Many were involved ,including Future Senator Arlen Spector and Future President Jerry Ford. Why did the Secret Service wash the Limo right after JFK's body was delivered to Hospital? Easy. At the Behest of a direct order from LBJ. --- I could have proved Oswald Not Guilty easily. And I am no Lawyer.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You so much owned the asses of the magic bullet apologists,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:rofl::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

Proven how? That is bullshit. I said reasonable Doubt. If Oswald had not been silenced ,any good lawyer could have gotten him off. Nobody in the fuckin' world could have shot Kennedy in the FRONT while his back was turned. Why was the Limo washed right away? Blood spatter patterns would have corroborated the Zapruder film. In that film ,I clearly saw a shot fired in a low ,flat trajectory. From the Front SIDE. Witnesses saw that also.
There ya go again…
Creating your own facts

Oswald acted alone, there was no conspiracy

You have been unable to prove otherwise for 60 years

Oswald acted alone, there was no conspiracy

You have been unable to prove otherwise for 60 years
2/3 to 3/4 of the Western world disagrees with you. Every poll ever done in the West in the last 30 years has confirmed this fact. The House Select Committee on Assassinations, which did a far more thorough investigation than the Warren Commission's sham, also disagreed with you.

Indeed, we now know that three members of the Warren Commission itself did not believe the lone-gunman-no-conspiracy scenario. We also know that Robert F. Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy strongly believed that JFK was killed by a conspiracy, even though they publicly endorsed the Warren Report.

Now, getting back to the subject of this thread, i.e., the military commission's guilty verdicts against the accused Lincoln assassination conspirators, there is wide agreement among historians that the commission was a kangaroo court that relied heavily on bogus evidence and coerced testimony. There is especially wide agreement that the commission's case against Mary Surratt was not only fraudulent but vicious and malicious.

Thomas Bogar's 2013 book Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination: The Untold Story of the Actors and Stagehands at Ford's Theatre broke new ground in the case, exposed considerable fraud in the military commission, and received effusive praise from such Booth scholars as Terry Alford, Michael Kauffman, and Daniel Stashower.

Robert Redford's 2010 movie The Conspirator, although it got some details wrong, did a good job of presenting some of the holes in the case against Mary Surratt and especially in exposing the kangaroo-court nature of the military commission.

Last edited:
2/3 to 3/4 of the Western world disagrees with you. Every poll ever done in the West in the last 30 years has confirmed this fact. The House Select Committee on Assassinations, which did a far more thorough investigation than the Warren Commission's sham, also disagreed with you. Indeed, we now know that three members of the Warren Commission itself did not believe the lone-gunman-no-conspiracy scenario.

So what you should say is that we have been able to prove to you and the small minority of people who still believe in the Warren Commission that there was a conspiracy.
Polls are not facts about the assassination. They just show that your misinformation is working

What is a fact is that after 60 years you have zero evidence that anyone helped Oswald or that there was any kind of conspiracy

Yoiu are dead wrong and ignorant. Oswald had no chance of being acquitted, he was doomed. The best lawyer alive could not have succesfully defended him.

Blood splatter did confirm it. The windshield had blood splatter on the INSIDE and was in fact removed and held as evidence.

You confiuse the various movies and tv shows where people are shot with reality.

He does not care. It is a matter of religious faith to him.

:thankusmile: :yes_text12: You so much owned the asses of the magic bullet apologists,they can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are.:rofl::auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

No, boy, that's you.

2/3 to 3/4 of the Western world disagrees with you. Every poll ever done in the West in the last 30 years has confirmed this fact. The House Select Committee on Assassinations, which did a far more thorough investigation than the Warren Commission's sham, also disagreed with you.

Indeed, we now know that three members of the Warren Commission itself did not believe the lone-gunman-no-conspiracy scenario. We also know that Robert F. Kennedy and Jackie Kennedy strongly believed that JFK was killed by a conspiracy, even though they publicly endorsed the Warren Report.

Now, getting back to the subject of this thread, i.e., the military commission's guilty verdicts against the accused Lincoln assassination conspirators, there is wide agreement among historians that the commission was a kangaroo court that relied heavily on bogus evidence and coerced testimony. There is especially wide agreement that the commission's case against Mary Surratt was not only fraudulent but vicious and malicious.

Thomas Bogar's 2013 book Backstage at the Lincoln Assassination: The Untold Story of the Actors and Stagehands at Ford's Theatre broke new ground in the case, exposed considerable fraud in the military commission, and received effusive praise from such Booth scholars as Terry Alford, Michael Kauffman, and Daniel Stashower.

Robert Redford's 2010 movie The Conspirator, although it got some details wrong, did a good job of presenting some of the holes in the case against Mary Surratt and especially in exposing the kangaroo-court nature of the military commission.
Irrelevant

Truth is not arrived at by consensus or voting.

You are wrong ad the Warren COmmission was in agreement and three did not belive as you claim

RFK was biased as all family who lose a loved one tend to be

Jackie Kennedy believed no such thing she knew Oswald was the hiller

I would still like at least one of these morons to explain how you can shoot someone in the face when his back is turned.

He was shot over the RIGHT eye and the Left back of his head was blown BACKWARDS. How come Malcolm Wallace fingerprints were found ? He had no business in the Depository.

Forum List

Back