POLL: Do you WANT to heal our divisions?

Do you WANT to see our divisions healed?

• Total voters

Do you WANT to heal our divisions?​

I’ve found that anytime a Leftist such as yourself asks that question what they really mean is… ……”Hey core American…do you want to stop complaining about the illegals we shove down your throat, stop complaining about the chicks with dicks in your bathrooms, your kids classrooms and in women’s sports because if you do and you just look the other way while we transform your nation into the shithole we long for we can then heal the divide.”
No would have sufficed. :rolleyes:

If the media automatically justifies and sanctions everything an administration does and ignores obvious mental health problems regarding the president and any legitimate criticism of the administration is viewed as a "division" while the public remains ignorant of real issues, we are in deep shit.

Shouldn’t core Americans “fear” the idea of their nation becoming Mexico?
No, just the insecure dickheads. Your idea of "core Americans" is severely fucked up. If you do get your wish, and we get a government kicking out people we don't like, you'll be the first motherfucker I'll want kicked out. Start packing. Because shitstains like you are in the minority. Your core shit, and that's about it.

Giidy
i do not need my party to tell me what a woman is, and i don't need trump or a chrustofascist legislature to tell me what to do with min

i do not need my party to tell me what a woman is, and i don't need trump or a chrustofascist legislature to tell me what to do with mine.
Perhaps inject some sanity into your party then or play the fool

The only way to "heal" our differences is for the Democratic party of slavery to be dissolved and prosecuted as a criminal organization. You can't compromise with that group of abject evil pieces of shit.

If it comes to another civil war, we will whoop your asses again.
Partisan Drone™

and that is why Mac1958 is asking this important question.

will this election be decided in the voting booth? what makes you think trump, or his followers, will accept defeat?
I don't see either side accepting defeat. They're both too terrified. Regardless of who loses, they'll slide into hysterical denial and never return.

No, just the insecure dickheads. Your idea of "core Americans" is severely fucked up. If you do get your wish, and we get a government kicking out people we don't like, you'll be the first motherfucker I'll want kicked out. Start packing. Because shitstains like you are in the minority. Your core shit, and that's about it.
1714408259735.png

Religious fanatics won't let some places sell alcohol before noon on Sunday.
That may have been the norm for many parts of the nation at one time. In fat on Sunday's taverns may have had to sell a percentage of food to sell liquor on Sunday's. The NFL sold liquor then. Perhaps slowing down one days a week is not a terrible idea. Purchasing products the other days of the week with restrictions on Sunday's.

Shouldn’t core Americans “fear” the idea of their nation becoming Mexico? Shouldn’t they ”fear” moral decay? Shouldn’t they “fear” the idea of chicks with dicks in their children's restrooms, classrooms and in womens sports? Shouldn't they “fear” higher taxes, lawlessness, more homelessness and degradation?
What conservative ideals should Libs “fear”?
What's a "core American?"

Is that some type of person w/extra priviledges?

Unproven
Unproven
About this rating

In February 2017, an image macro featuring President Donald Trump's chief strategist, Steve Bannon, along with a purported quote of his began to circulate online, holding that Bannon had once proclaimed:

Unlike other image macros of its ilk, this one did replicate a seemingly documented quote, one recorded in an article published by the Daily Beast. On 22 August 2016, writer Ronald Radosh recounted a conversation he reportedly had with Bannon at a party he attended in 2013:

Bj - Recap
The Daily Beast - pushes notoriously false propaganda.
Bannon wished to minimize the power of The Establishments, The Duopoly of the two parties.
That is a very common sentiment of the country and many posters here.
Old Mac might be #1 here.
Maybe he is actually Bannon.
So now he’s pretending that he’s never heard of Bannon?

Forum List

Back