Jan. 6th, The Law, and Nancy Pelosi's Dereliction of Duty

It was manned by officers who were assaulted by the rioters and suffered injuries. They fell back to a more defensible position where they were continually assaulted by the rioters.

It wasn’t peaceful.
The protest was until USCP fired on a peaceful crowd. They wanted the crowd to disperse. They are required to give verbal commands (three) over extremely loud audio to disperse or they will be fired upon. None of that happened until well into the event......there's even USCP audio of one officer saying 'you're firing on innocents'.

You really need to spend an hour and watch one of the J6 timeline of events video's......you won't, I know.

You miss this:

The Pentagon said Miller approved the request without speaking with the White House because he had gotten direction from the president days earlier to do whatever he deemed necessary with the Guard.
The House sergeant at arms does sit on the Capitol Police Board, which also includes the Senate sergeant at arms and the architect of the Capitol. That board opted not to request the Guard ahead of the insurrection, but did eventually request assistance after the rioting had already begun. There is no evidence that either Pelosi or McConnell directed the security officials not to call the guard beforehand, and Hammill said after the insurrection that Pelosi was never informed of such a request.

The same perimeter fence that a lone person in a riot helmet and mask was seen knocking the fences over (which had signs about entering) and waving unsuspecting patriots over?

Not in DC. He can only activate them to be deployed by SECDEF.

Federal troops were never deployed.
So Miller says he issued the order to deploy ON Jan 6 because he had been given direction days prior WHICH HE IGNORED AT THE TIME.

HE

Not Pelosi

Not SUND

Not Metro DC Police

The protest was until USCP fired on a peaceful crowd. They wanted the crowd to disperse. They are required to give verbal commands (three) over extremely loud audio to disperse or they will be fired upon. None of that happened until well into the event......there's even USCP audio of one officer saying 'you're firing on innocents'.

You really need to spend an hour and watch one of the J6 timeline of events video's......you won't, I know.
Tell us exactly what time theCP police threw flash-bangs into the crowd

I can tell you when CP police said the riot was out of control

The violence stated about as soon as the mob reached the police.

There it is, the National Guard must be requested by Nancy Pelosi. Yes, people can argue this states Capitol Police, and I can cite the precedents and codes that the Capitol Police are governed by showing that during emergencies the Capitol Police are in direct communication with the Speaker of the House

To continue from my OP link, the request must be written, even in an emergency
Nany Pelosi { Speaker of the House } is the final word as who
who determines { can fire or hire } things such as Capitol Security.
She is the ultimate authority.

Tell us exactly what time theCP police threw flash-bangs into the crowd
At the moment, being as I haven't watched the videos recently, couldn't tell you.
I can tell you when CP police said the riot was out of control
It was well after they fired upon an unsuspecting, peaceful protesting crowd.
The violence stated about as soon as the mob reached the police.
BS...if you look at this video, to the left is the Capitol steps and wall.....notice no one is there, they are below.

BS...if you look at this video, to the left is the Capitol steps and wall.....notice no one is there, they are below.
My video, depicting violence of the rioters at the first line of defense, occurs well before your video.

At the moment, being as I haven't watched the videos recently, couldn't tell you.

It was well after they fired upon an unsuspecting, peaceful protesting crowd.

The riot was out of control violently before Trump finished speaking at the Elipse.

Police resorted to flashbangs hours later

That has never been proven.The day before there were a couple
Firearm possession charges.
You have to prove things.

The violence stated about as soon as the mob reached the police
Exactly, the police started the violence.
Hands up dont shoot
1714423623777.png

Thank god he was a democrat otherwise they would of sent him to jail.

What day was that Man charged.The day before or during the
J 6th breach.
Again no firearms were used or collected on J 6th.

What day was that Man charged.The day before or during the
J 6th breach.
Again no firearms were used or collected on J 6th.
He had a gun at the Capitol on January 6th.

Please read the link I so graciously provided which is proof that there were guns at the riot.

Forum List

Back