While Biden stands by uselessly, Chinese military surrounds Taiwan after devastating earthquake

Which is what the guy you are voting for wants to have happen here.
Thats a damn lie

The guy that you are voting against is more popular than your side gives him credit for and does not have to cheat to get elected

Maybe. Maybe we could learn from other things they are doing right.

Like not putting game show hosts in charge of the country.

Another thing they do right is not try to change the country they are dealing with. While the US is trying to force everyone to be like us and change their cultures, China just wants to do business with them.

There is no better example than Afghanistan. 20 years and a few trillion dollars trying to bring "democracy" to the country and we get booted out in shame. Now China is there and reaping the natural resources and all they ask of the Taliban is that they do not mess with the Chinese people there

Thats a damn lie

The guy that you are voting against is more popular than your side gives him credit for and does not have to cheat to get elected

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday,"

which guy that I am voting against? Trump or Biden? I am voting against both

"He's now president for life, president for life. And he's great," Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump's remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida aired by CNN. "And look, he was able to do that. I think it's great. Maybe we'll have to give that a shot someday,"

I cant defend every odd thing trump says

But I will defend his actions while condemning the banana republic tactics used against him

The Deep State elected themselves to rule from the shadows and targeted trump as their enemy

I get the feeling you don't know any Chinese people.

They don't just eat rice.
I was thinking of my friend who was from Taiwan

He said he knew the communist propaganda coming from the mainland was a lie when they boasted that things were so good that that EACH PERSON GOT A FULL BOWL OF RICE EVERY DAY!

Whereas his family had full meals with all the trimmings 3 times a day

Forum List

Back