Prepare for The Great Layoff next year

ConserveGuy

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2015

There have been stories of big companies laying off employees by the hundreds. I expect it to increase a lot more in 2022. With the inflations climbing more. It'll be a tough next year to see anything positive during this Biden Depression.

There have been stories of big companies laying off employees by the hundreds. I expect it to increase a lot more in 2022. With the inflations climbing more. It'll be a tough next year to see anything positive during this Biden Depression.
well, according to the same experts predicting the end of life as we know it due to inflation.... the vaccines are supposed to kill us all in a few minutes.... so I'm not worried.

The big companies want a cheap labor force and that's it. Let them lay off. They hate American workers.

They let seasonal worker go a few weeks ahead of schedule and you think it is the end of the fucking world as we know it.

Did you even bother to read your own link?

Ah, the amateurs and their economic predictions....

The people let go were seasonal workers

The retailer’s rep told the Daily Mail that seasonal jobs can start and end at any time during the retail surge between August and January, and that the terminated workers had completed their assignments for the season.

“With a lot of seasonal work, the bulk of the work takes place prior to Christmas,” the spokeswoman said. “There’s nothing that promises the end date of the seasonal assignment.”

The big companies want a cheap labor force and that's it. Let them lay off. They hate American workers.

That's pretty dumb, short sighted and ignorant. Even for here.

No, the layoffs will come as a result from inflation and spoiled kids expecting even more money for doing less, too many people working from home that don't want to go back to work, too many lazy people, and so on.

A great layoff will hit so companies can hire competent people who will come into work to actually work. They had to hire green haired, spoiled dipshit kids wanting skilled labor wages for unskilled labor, kids who demand more and more and more for less and so on for too long. It's time to cut them loose.

Forum List

Back