America Doesn't Have An Antisemitism Problem

America has an anti-Zionism issue, but it's not a problem. It's an awakening and it's being fought against by the police and all other government authorities.

Trump needs to gain the courage to lead it. He can't continue to be cowed by Biden on playing it safe!

All he has to do is address the issue as being against Zionism and not against the Jews.

And fwiw, his supporters need to get some balls and go to bat for that cause. The rest of the world is already there!

It seems that Karol Markowitz is a victim of misinformation and political bias. What does it take for American Jews to confront the Antisemitism that they see on college campuses and big cities, another Holocaust?

It has a leftist problem.

The only places where antsemitsim has raised its ugly head are in Cities completely and totally dominated by the left.

Yes, there is a lot of anti-Semitism on the left, but don't fool yourself. The far right has their share as well.

I think America has a believing propaganda problem. The rest of the world, not as much.
I'm really just suggesting that there's a path open to Trump for winning in November. But as you suggest, heads are getting too full of hate Russia propaganda.

Yes, it's risky for Trump, but he's already proven that it's possible to break the spell.

Especially now that Biden has some big troubles with both wars. IMHO, the Zionist regime fears to act and the Ukraine is now retreating.

The only places where antsemitsim has raised its ugly head are in Cities completely and totally dominated by the left.

But don't take my word for it. Take it from somebody who has lived it.

That's a lie. The right loves trying to push off their bigotry on others. People like you are calling Americans anti semitic because they are not blindy supporting the slaughter being done by the Israeli government.

The KKK has hated on Jews and Catholics since its inception.

The only places where demonstrations are being held is in cities. Doing a sit-in in a cow pasture, is generally perceived as a picnic, not a protest.

I'm really just suggesting that there's a path open to Trump for winning in November. But as you suggest, heads are getting too full of hate Russia propaganda.

Yes, it's risky for Trump, but he's already proven that it's possible to break the spell.

Especially now that Biden has some big troubles with both wars. IMHO, the Zionist regime fears to act and the Ukraine is now retreating.
Trump's path to wnning? Hate Russiua propaganda?

Are you crazy?

I see that a few here misunderstood my post. But I don't feel like 'splaining it, so...never mind, carry on. lol

I think some Americans need to look at this situation in it's entirety

On Oct 7, Israel lost 1,400 people. Since that day, the Israeli givernment has killed over 40,000 people. They have killed children, women, elderly, etc. They have killed non combatants, Aid workers, and even other Jewish citizens who were escaping from Hamas.

This is why there are protests. Jews in Israel are protesting against their own gvernment. Are they anti semites too? This is getting ridiculous. It is time you people on the right stopped being such obtuse dumbf----.

There's absolutely NO antisemitism on the left.

That's is strictly a rightwing thing, we most-recently saw at the "Unite The Right" rally where they marched w/torches, a racist vestige of the past, yelling "Jews! Will not! Replace Us!"

This prejudice has been quite public for years but the target was a more broadly defined group, "conservative, white".

Now the prejudice is against a specific nation and often a specific religion, or, at least those who identify historically with Abrahams lineage.

This hatred has always been there, they just continue to gaslight anyone who doesn't think or believe what they believe. They will attack you and call you "intolerant". Almost like a communist party member would as they humiliate their citizens.

The West allowed this to happen to ourselves. When someone can't tell you how to define a woman. When people identify as pumpkins and Emperors and you are fired for not playing their game of make-believe with them.

When you have a kid, who is potentially mentally ill, being the poster child for climate change and speaking at the UN, telling you how evil YOU are for wanting to use your car to work and feed your family, why is this a surprise to anyone?

As I have repeated, mostly with disdain but also pragmatically some measure of respect; Chinas MSS has done a fantastic job for their nations objectives. Hell, they even have a former President facing a 24/7 full court press because he dared to hit them with tariffs. I don't know about you all, but I recall the guests on CNN who mocked Trump at the time for ever daring to believe the U.S could confront China economically. She was a so-called "expert" (yet she didn't even have the correct details of the Black Monday, 1929 crash.)

Last edited:
There is no reason for Trump to get involved.
When he can just sit back and watch the lefty loons battle it out with each other. ... :thup:
If Trump was president he'd be sending more weapons to Netanyahu urging him to gp further. Biden just needs to shut the crowds up by cutting off Israel until Netanyahu is gone.

This prejudice has been quite public for years but the target was a more broadly defined group, "conservative, white".

Now the prejudice is against a specific nation and often a specific religion, or, at least those who identify historically with Abrahams lineage.

This hatred has always been there, they just continue to gaslight anyone who doesn't think or believe what they believe. They will attack you and call you "intolerant". Almost like a communist party member would as they humiliate their citizens.
The "conservative white" bought the anger upon themselves due to their bigotry and support for draconian policies. And in reality, that "conservative white" is a white rght wing extremist. That "conservative white" has generally been the anti semite.

Forum List

Back