Jesus was a rich conservative industrialist

any proof, or shall we just dream that you never make any false suppositions?

In the Book of Matthew Jesus is called rabbi 30 times...

No links? Nice hatchet job.

links, say like the title of the book of,, scripture chapter and verse number included??? What else do you need a reading guide dog for the blindness you seem to have?

No moron, there are about a thousand different translations, hence a link tells what year the translation you choose to present comes from, it tells us who translated your link, links give credit to the source.

Where did you get your cut/paste/hatchet job?

not presenting your link certainly shows you choose to ignore the facts, you choose a translation that is not accurate, I point it out now, so where is your link or will simply hide?

Let us see the link. Go ahead.

No links? Nice hatchet job.

links, say like the title of the book of,, scripture chapter and verse number included??? What else do you need a reading guide dog for the blindness you seem to have?

No moron, there are about a thousand different translations, hence a link tells what year the translation you choose to present comes from, it tells us who translated your link, links give credit to the source.

not presenting your link certainly shows you choose to ignore the facts, you choose a translation that is not accurate, I point it out now, so where is your link or will simply hide?

Do you have a citation that would contradict him?
You have provided nothing.
What translation would you like to refer us to that will show otherwise?

do you have a citation that would contradict me?
you have provided nothing
what translation do you prefer, one more amiable to your ideology and life choices?

No rich industrialist would command people to sell everything and give it to the poor to be like the leader.

…20The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?" 21Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

matthew 19:21

Great point!

Of course Jesus advice to "Render unto Caesar's that which is Caesar's,
and unto God that which is God's" could be taken as "separating church from state"
which is a liberal mantra.

Blasting the Pharisees in the temples could be used to argue Jesus was one of
the Occupy movement blaming the 1%
or the Tea Party blaming career politicians messing up both parties.

And hanging out with prostitutes?
Hmmmm, maybe BOTH major parties could claim Jesus was one of them!

No rich industrialist would command people to sell everything and give it to the poor to be like the leader.

…20The young man said to Him, "All these things I have kept; what am I still lacking?" 21Jesus said to him, "If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

Great point!

and unto God that which is God's" could be taken as "separating church from state"

Way to be so desperate that you are willing to call Jesus a john.

what translation do you prefer, one more amiable to your ideology and life choices?

Great point!

I see you made this post, quoting a post after mine, so after taking a jab at me, you will ignore my response, are you scratching your head for a comeback or flipping cards off the Google deck.

No, I was saying that both parties are criticized for associating with prostitutes.

How do you see Jesus?

If you don't see the pattern in his story as representing humnity's spiritual
process of overcoming injustice to receiver greater justice and peace in the end.

What does Jesus mean to you?

No, I was saying that both parties are criticized for associating with prostitutes.

How do you see Jesus?

process of overcoming injustice to receiver greater justice and peace in the end.

Do you find it ironic that Elektra liked this post of yours?

You have no translation that contradicts him because none of them do.
You know this, which is why you are defensive and refusing to answer the question.
You're busted and embarrassed.
I get it.
We've all been there.
It is hard making a huge gaff publicly.
It is harder still to man up and admit it.

How do you see Jesus?

A way to redemption and everlasting life in Heaven, without the establishment of the ancient religion structure which used middlemen to interact with God.

Last edited:
The most neutral and least controversial of these words is probably Rabbi, along with the related Rabbouni. Except for two passages, the Gospels apply the Aramaic word only to Jesus; and if we conclude that the title "teacher" or "master" (didaskalos in Greek) was intended as a translation of that Aramaic name, it seems safe to say that it was as Rabbi that Jesus was known and addressed. Yet the Gospels seem to accentuate the differences, rather than the similarities, between Jesus and the other rabbis. As the scholarly study of the Judaism of his time has progressed, however, both the similarities and the differences have become clearer.

Jesus Many Faces - Jesus As Rabbi | From Jesus To Christ | FRONTLINE | PBS

How do you see Jesus?

But they aren't criticized for "associating" with prostitutes, but rather with procuring them. This is what your analogy associates Christ with.
Are you sure you meant to conflate the two?

But they aren't criticized for "associating" with prostitutes, but rather with procuring them. This is what your analogy associates Christ with.
Are you sure you meant to conflate the two?

??? [MENTION=48205]thebrucebeat[/MENTION]

I was referring to the figurative metaphor of prostitutes
because political parties are known for "selling out" in principle.

With political parties it is not "either/or" but BOTH.
BOTH associating with people who prostitute themselves politically.
And procuring; and as you point out LITERALLY procuring LITERAL prostitutes.

This LITERAL extreme is not what I meant in this case.
But thanks for explaining, because this ALSO reveals
why my other messages don't make sense to you because they are
way too figurative and not specific enough LITERALLY for you.

I get that you were focusing
on the "procuring of LITERAL prostitutes"
while I was poking fun at the
"associating with POLITICAL prostitutes"
(it was also a sarcastic understatement, because of course the major complaint is that the leaders and candidates prostitute THEMSELVES politically, so that was supposed to be ironic how woefully I understated this as a mere "association" instead of worse accusations that people take as well established.)

Thanks for explaining where the point I was trying to make
completely missed the mark with you.

This helps clarify other things as well.
I will try to be more clear with you in the future. Sorry, Bruce!

You are VERY discerning and I can see why the clouds
of confusion and loose interpretations and abuse of scripture completely disturb you and leave you disdainful of people's misguided attempts!

I see you are like someone with such acute "perfect pitch" that all these
throngs of people "singing and playing out of tune"
totally hurt your ears as discordant banging and clanging, where you do not hear anyone striking the right notes with this chaos and clutter going on.

Sorry for this Bruce. This must be a chore for you
to sort through people's mismatched metaphors and leaps in logic,
and hope to find someone who can hear what you are saying, too.

I certainly do not mean to add to the clutter
and thank you for taking time to clarify and explain
where the analogy went awry.

I trust we will do better in the future to understand
and communicate, now that I know you are looking at
things this literally and objectively, so my vague subjective references
will fall flat if I don't specify more exactly what I meant. Thanks, Bruce,
this is great to know and very helpful!!!

Last edited:
elektra...How much did the devil give you for your soul? A hundred years of greed for an eternity of regret.

Parable of the laborers. Parable of the Talents.

Jesus was rich, just his riches were different than the worlds standards.

He was conservative in that He was restoring the faith of His Father.

He worked hard as a builder and than in his ministry. I suppose that could make him an industrialist.

BTW giving away fish doesn't make you liberal. Having the government take the fish from the other fisherman and having the government give those away does.

Electra is helping you justify your greed, or are you helping him justify his? Either way, you both bare false witness against Jesus in order to promote your greedy ideology. Pitiful.

You know this, which is why you are defensive and refusing to answer the question.
I get it.
We've all been there.

I am refusing to answer a question?

I asked for a link to someone's cut/paste, your defending people who will not link by attacking me, nice job

Huge gaff? Ha, ha.

Jesus was a conservative who advocated for free speech, free trade, and capitalism.

Jesus's teaching led to the foundation of the Republic of the United States of America.

It does not matter if you believe in God or not, either way the teaching of Jesus Christ founded the USA.

That the Liberal/Democrats practice Revisionist history is no surprise.

thebrucebeat, are you so weak in intellect that you can not pick any of my posts and offer anything that is contrary, you have to pick another weaklings post and use that as the basis for a personal attack/flame.

I am more than happy to see you can not address my premise with anything other than flaming posts.

I get it.
We've all been there.

I am refusing to answer a question?

I asked for a link to someone's cut/paste, your defending people who will not link by attacking me, nice job

Huge gaff? Ha, ha.

Jesus was a conservative who advocated for free speech, free trade, and capitalism.

Jesus's teaching led to the foundation of the Republic of the United States of America.

It does not matter if you believe in God or not, either way the teaching of Jesus Christ founded the USA.

That the Liberal/Democrats practice Revisionist history is no surprise.

thebrucebeat, are you so weak in intellect that you can not pick any of my posts and offer anything that is contrary, you have to pick another weaklings post and use that as the basis for a personal attack/flame.

I am more than happy to see you can not address my premise with anything other than flaming posts.

There really is no need to address your premise, because you do nothing to support it.
You are just wildly and blindly throwing far right wing political nuggets and attributing them to Jesus with ... nothing.
You are your own best adversary.
Your posts are so outlandishly silly that they read as parody.
I have often thought that was the case with you actually. A sock puppet looking to see if you can get some reactions.
Reading your posts is most like reading an edition of The Onion.
To allow us to imagine you have integrity, how about answering the question?
What is your favorite and most trusted translation, and how do those verses differ in meaning in your favorite?
I noticed you just did a massive avoidance of the question in this last post, complete with righteous indignation.
But no response.

this entire thread is false the only proven evidence about Jesus is that he was poor, Middle Eastern, Jewish, and a carpenter

Jesus had everything in life he desired except freedom for the people.

Of course the most blatantly false post is yours.

Jesus was never a Jew.

Jesus never practised Judaism.

any proof, or shall we just dream that you never make any false suppositions?

In the Book of Matthew Jesus is called rabbi 30 times...

Matthew 26:25
Then Judas, the one who would betray him, said, "Surely you don't mean me, Rabbi?" Jesus answered, "You have said so."

Matthew 26:49
Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, "Greetings, Rabbi!" and kissed him.

Mark 9:5
Peter said to Jesus, "Rabbi, it is good for us to be here. Let us put up three shelters--one for you, one for Moses and one for Elijah."

Mark 10:51
"What do you want me to do for you?" Jesus asked him. The blind man said, "Rabbi, I want to see."

Mark 11:21
Peter remembered and said to Jesus, "Rabbi, look! The fig tree you cursed has withered!"

Mark 14:45
Going at once to Jesus, Judas said, "Rabbi!" and kissed him.

Still no link? The answer is simple, to provide a link would expose one's cheery picked translation to attempt to make a political point.

Jesus was never a Rabbi.

John 7 Commentary - Jesus Reveals Himself as a Disciple of God, Not of the Rabbis - BibleGateway.com

Although Jesus has not studied under a rabbi, that does not mean he is on his own. Throughout the Gospel he is emphatic about his dependency on the Father. In this passage he agrees with the theory behind the rabbinic succession of teachers (v. 18) but says, My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me (v. 16). In saying this Jesus is claiming to be not just another rabbi, but rather a prophet whose teaching comes from God (v. 17). Jesus is a disciple of God, not of a rabbi.

Rabbi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In Judaism, a rabbi /ˈræbaɪ/ is a teacher of Torah. This title derives from the Hebrew word רַבִּי rabi [ˈʁäbi], meaning "My Master" (irregular plural רבנים rabanim [ʁäbäˈnim]), which is the way a student would address a master of Torah. The word "master" רב rav [ˈʁäv] literally means "great one".
The basic form of the rabbi developed in the Pharisaic and Talmudic era, when learned teachers assembled to codify Judaism's written and oral laws. In more recent centuries, the duties of the rabbi became increasingly influenced by the duties of the Protestant Christian minister, hence the title "pulpit rabbis", and in 19th-century Germany and the United States rabbinic activities including sermons, pastoral counseling, and representing the community to the outside, all increased in importance.

I can see why one would not link to the translation they cheery picked. To provide the link would expose one further, as a propagandist. Best just to ignore your post and act like your not being called to provide the link.

New Living Translation EXPOSED!

New Living Translation EXPOSED!
by Robert J. Stewart

Advertisement for the New Living TranslationThe New Living Translation (NLT) is straight from Hell. On their official website, NLT advertises with the slogan, "Accuracy you can trust." Unfortunately, the NLT is not very accurate. The fact that the word "begotten" has been wrongfully removed from John 3:16 should be enough reason for every Christian to trash their NLT.

In fact, I would rip it into shreds first to ensure that no one else is poisoned by it. To say that Jesus is God's "only son" is a lie! In fact, God has many sons according to Scriptures such as 1st John 3:1, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God."

Biblically, God has MANY sons, but Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN Son. So you see, ANY bible which removes the word "begotten" from John 3:16 becomes heresy. This includes most modern bibles such as the perverted New International Version (NIV), The Book For Teens (TBFT), the New Living Translation (NLT), the New Believer's Bible (NBB), the Living Bible (LB), and many more. It is tragic!

Let's face it, the corrupters who are publishing demonic bibles are all out to make a fast buck, filthy lucre! In order to reach the largest market base possible, they trim and water down the Scriptures as much as tolerable. This is evil. God hates Bible corruption --Deuteronomy 4:2, "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." Well, the NLT butchers have diminished God's Word by subtracting "begotten" from John 3:16

Forum List

Back