Jesus was a rich conservative industrialist

I can see why one would not link to the translation they cheery picked. To provide the link would expose one further, as a propagandist. Best just to ignore your post and act like your not being called to provide the link.

New Living Translation EXPOSED!

by Robert J. Stewart

Advertisement for the New Living TranslationThe New Living Translation (NLT) is straight from Hell. On their official website, NLT advertises with the slogan, "Accuracy you can trust." Unfortunately, the NLT is not very accurate. The fact that the word "begotten" has been wrongfully removed from John 3:16 should be enough reason for every Christian to trash their NLT.

In fact, I would rip it into shreds first to ensure that no one else is poisoned by it. To say that Jesus is God's "only son" is a lie! In fact, God has many sons according to Scriptures such as 1st John 3:1, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God."

Biblically, God has MANY sons, but Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN Son. So you see, ANY bible which removes the word "begotten" from John 3:16 becomes heresy. This includes most modern bibles such as the perverted New International Version (NIV), The Book For Teens (TBFT), the New Living Translation (NLT), the New Believer's Bible (NBB), the Living Bible (LB), and many more. It is tragic!

Let's face it, the corrupters who are publishing demonic bibles are all out to make a fast buck, filthy lucre! In order to reach the largest market base possible, they trim and water down the Scriptures as much as tolerable. This is evil. God hates Bible corruption --Deuteronomy 4:2, "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." Well, the NLT butchers have diminished God's Word by subtracting "begotten" from John 3:16

Still afraid to name your favorite?

I can see why one would not link to the translation they cheery picked. To provide the link would expose one further, as a propagandist. Best just to ignore your post and act like your not being called to provide the link.

by Robert J. Stewart

Advertisement for the New Living TranslationThe New Living Translation (NLT) is straight from Hell. On their official website, NLT advertises with the slogan, "Accuracy you can trust." Unfortunately, the NLT is not very accurate. The fact that the word "begotten" has been wrongfully removed from John 3:16 should be enough reason for every Christian to trash their NLT.

In fact, I would rip it into shreds first to ensure that no one else is poisoned by it. To say that Jesus is God's "only son" is a lie! In fact, God has many sons according to Scriptures such as 1st John 3:1, "Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God."

Biblically, God has MANY sons, but Jesus is the only BEGOTTEN Son. So you see, ANY bible which removes the word "begotten" from John 3:16 becomes heresy. This includes most modern bibles such as the perverted New International Version (NIV), The Book For Teens (TBFT), the New Living Translation (NLT), the New Believer's Bible (NBB), the Living Bible (LB), and many more. It is tragic!

Let's face it, the corrupters who are publishing demonic bibles are all out to make a fast buck, filthy lucre! In order to reach the largest market base possible, they trim and water down the Scriptures as much as tolerable. This is evil. God hates Bible corruption --Deuteronomy 4:2, "Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you." Well, the NLT butchers have diminished God's Word by subtracting "begotten" from John 3:16

When you join the debate I will gladly respond to you, you obviously have something to say, so say it, quit beating around the bush. Quit being afraid, throw out your accusations, make you point, why must you hold back with your thoughts.

I have asked for a link to a post, not by you, but your defending the post attacking me, so that post is now your post, you want to defend it so go ahead.

I asked first and it is a rule here on usmessageboard, the rule is to provide the link to all quotes.

So you choose to defend a particular post so you start by providing the link that was failed to be provided.

Where is the link or can you not support the post you defend?

When you join the debate I will gladly respond to you, you obviously have something to say, so say it, quit beating around the bush. Quit being afraid, throw out your accusations, make you point, why must you hold back with your thoughts.

I have asked for a link to a post, not by you, but your defending the post attacking me, so that post is now your post, you want to defend it so go ahead.

I asked first and it is a rule here on usmessageboard, the rule is to provide the link to all quotes.

So you choose to defend a particular post so you start by providing the link that was failed to be provided.

Simple question.
What is your favorite translation?
It would take three words to answer, tops.
You prefer a long post to avoid it.
You have answered my question.
I know all I need to know about you.

Simple question.

Provide the link in question, you have avoiding providing the link for the post you defend, why have you not defended the post by providing the link, its simple, you can not defend what is a lie.

Where is your link?

You will not give it because you know your position is not dependable.

On the other point, go ahead and make your point, do not be afraid, you have something to say but wish to begin by asking me a question, bullshit, you have something you think will prove something so go ahead and do it.

Don't be so cowardly, be straight forward.

You have gone on and on, to the point that anyone reading this see's your petty argument and nothing else, so make the point you think you can defend, do not be such a mouse.

Simple question.

Provide the link in question, you have avoiding providing the link for the post you defend, why have you not defended the post by providing the link, its simple, you can not defend what is a lie.

Where is your link?

On the other point, go ahead and make your point, do not be afraid, you have something to say but wish to begin by asking me a question, bullshit, you have something you think will prove something so go ahead and do it.

You have gone on and on, to the point that anyone reading this see's your petty argument and nothing else, so make the point you think you can defend, do not be such a mouse.

Three words.
What are they?
You must be really scared of this to make these long missives in a desperate attempt to avoid a very simple question.

Simple question.

Where is your link?

Three words.
What are they?
You must be really scared of this to make these long missives in a desperate attempt to avoid a very simple question.

I called you afraid first, can you not be even a little original.

The post you defend must be so poor hence you keep hiding behind this theme.

Go ahead, make your accusation, you obviously believe you know everything, so why wait for me to say what you think I will say.

Start a post, make an accusation, go ahead, quit being a coward.

Provide your links, follow the rules, support the post you defend.

Of course this is just obfuscation on your, you do not care what is said as long as it detracts from the facts of this OP.

Where is your link?

Three words.
What are they?

Go ahead, make your accusation, you obviously believe you know everything, so why wait for me to say what you think I will say.

Of course this is just obfuscation on your, you do not care what is said as long as it detracts from the facts of this OP.

The OP has no facts.
I don't know what you'll say, but I certainly know you're afraid to say anything.

Three words.
What are they?

The OP has no facts.
I don't know what you'll say, but I certainly know you're afraid to say anything.

still afraid to support your posts? where is the link?

how about that post your holding back, go ahead, don't be afraid, post it, you ain't got to wait on me.

Yes, I am so afraid, so, so, afraid to address your bickering with me, frightening you are.

17But on the first day of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Yeshua and they said to him, “Where do you want us to prepare for you that you may eat the Passover?” 18But he said to them, “Go to the city to a certain man and say to him, 'Our Rabbi says, 'My time is come. I will perform the Passover at your place with my disciples'.” 19And his disciples did just as Yeshua ordered them and they prepared the Passover.

Matthew 26 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

Hebrew and Aramaic are better translations than Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English

The King James version is inaccurate in translations because of clarity of meaning.

Christ spoke in Aramaic and Hebrew, both are Semitic languages..
So as you see Jesus was a Jew and a rabbi..

but it is frustrating to debate with people that have a hard time controlling their emotions and language. Name calling is not very mature or a sign of intelligence in matters of argument..

Last edited:

The OP has no facts.

still afraid to support your posts? where is the link?

how about that post your holding back, go ahead, don't be afraid, post it, you ain't got to wait on me.

Yes, I am so afraid, so, so, afraid to address your bickering with me, frightening you are.
That post wasn't mine. Couldn't do a link for you if I wanted to.
Not bickering.
Simple question.
Favorite translation?
Three words.

17But on the first day of Unleavened Bread, the disciples came to Yeshua and they said to him, “Where do you want us to prepare for you that you may eat the Passover?” 18But he said to them, “Go to the city to a certain man and say to him, 'Our Rabbi says, 'My time is come. I will perform the Passover at your place with my disciples'.” 19And his disciples did just as Yeshua ordered them and they prepared the Passover.

Matthew 26 Aramaic Bible in Plain English

The link is interesting. First time I've seen it, Moonglow. But the signature is a question mark. To live is not to suffer. To live is to experience being fully alive and engaged in life. Not to suffer. That depresses me to see that on your siggie. :(

Fritz was in WWI on the German side and wounded 3 times, then had to flee Nazi germany because of his Jewish ancestry.. He is one of a favorite writers and directors I studied while completing a major in Radio/Tv/Film production and theater performance..

Fritz was in WWI on the German side and wounded 3 times, then had to flee Nazi germany because of his Jewish ancestry.. He is one of a favorite writers and directors I studied while completing a major in Radio/Tv/Film production and theater performance..

He stole it from Buddhism.
It is the first Noble Truth.

Hebrew and Aramaic are better translations than Hebrew to Greek to Latin to English

The King James version is inaccurate in translations because of clarity of meaning.

Christ spoke in Aramaic and Hebrew, both are Semitic languages..
So as you see Jesus was a Jew and a rabbi..

but it is frustrating to debate with people that have a hard time controlling their emotions and language. Name calling is not very mature or a sign of intelligence in matters of argument..

It is an extremely popular form on these boards, however.

Forum List

Back