Zone1 Passover of Yeshua/Jesus... Why Easter? Why Good Friday?

Passover, a sovereign time of destiny

This is why Yeshua said, "You know that after two days the Passover is coming, and the Son of man is to be handed over for crucifixion." (Matthew26:2)

Yeshua's being crucified on Passover was to fulfill the historic redemptive miracle that originated in Egypt. Innocent blood would be shed.

But consider this, it was not enough for ancient Israel to just gather the blood of lambs in basins. They had to personally apply it to the individual doorposts of their homes. Likewise, it is not sufficient to just know that Messiah shed his innocent blood and died for our sins. We must personally receive him into our hearts and follow him, so that his blood is applied to our individual lives. Amen.

Last edited:
The Jews still nail the "Law" to their doorpost's, believing salvation is found in the Law.
They are blind but God says salvation is of the Jews and they shall be saved, so one day God is going to open their eyes and they will seek after Jesus.

Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed. (I Corinthians 5:7)

The miracle season of Passover is upon us, a designated time to celebrate and honor our Messiah and Savior- the Holy Lamb of God without blemish.

Jesus is, was, and will always be our Passover. There is no other path, option, or steps to avoid death and live forever in heaven with our Father and loved ones. Yeshua gave himself for "you"

The Passover offering of 2 Corinthians "Be a cheerful giver." Amen.

Holy Spirit rest on me in you I have everything I need
Holy Spirit rest on me one word from you gives me such peace
Holy Spirit rest on me let your loving arms embrace me
Your presence changes everything

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of mercy,Thou art welcome in this place
Omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou art welcome in this place
Glory Hallelujah, Amen

Passover/Feast of Unleavened Bread- Begins at sunset on Monday, April 22 and ends at nightfall on Tuesday, April 30.

Passover (Celebrated annually for approximately 3,500 years) commemorates the Israelite's deliverance from bondage- a story of redemption and deliverance through the blood of an unblemished lamb. Our Passover has since been realized in Yeshua/Jesus: "Messiah has become our Passover" (1 Corinthians 5:7). Jesus died for us on Passover, redeeming us with his blood. He is the fulfillment of Passover, and is referred to as "the Lamb of God" 29 times in the book of Revelation.

The Feast of Unleavened Bread begins the day after Passover and lasts for seven days (Leviticus 23:6-8). Throughout the week, Jewish families remove all leaven from their home and eat only unleavened bread, called Matzah. In preparing for their deliverance from Egypt, God instructed the children of Israel, "when you hear My voice, leave in haste and do not wait for the bread to rise" (Deuteronomy 16:3). Immediate action is required! Jesus is the fulfillment of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. He is the ultimate obedient one, whose instant and perfect obedience, to the point of his death on the cross, saved us! At Passover, he took the Matzah (unleavened bread) and breaking it said, "take this bread and eat, this is My body which is given for you" (Luke 22:19).

Last edited:
Passover Today!

Although it was 2,000 years ago that Yeshua/Jesus died on that consecrated and Holy Passover day, and his blood is still alive at this moment! The blood of the Lamb of God is active! Yeshua's blood brings deliverance from death and sin to everyone who commits their lives to him.

"And they overcame him (the devil) because of the blood of the Lamb. (Revelation 12:11)

Consider for a moment, the power of the sacrifice of Jesus on our lives every single day. Passover is for us today, tomorrow, and forever! The cross has a timeless impact and eternal consequence.

Where would we be, and what hope would we have without the cross?

"Thank you Yeshua/Jesus with everything that is in me."

"For Christ our Passover also has been sacrificed." (1 Corinthians 5:7)

The Jews still nail the "Law" to their doorpost's, believing salvation is found in the Law.
I was thinking about this and how the Jews go as far as they are able to go in their walk with God. Since they are blind to the fullness of salvation. If we Gentiles had been blinded to the fullness of salvation we too would be limited to the nailing of the law to our doorposts. We would go as far as we were able to go as well. However, praise God that all of the Jews/Israel shall be saved. God cannot lie. God true to His Word, Amen.

"All Israel shall be saved..." Romans 11:26.

More additional insight into Jesus/Yeshua's last moments.
Luke 23:44-46
44 And it was about the sixth hour, and there was a darkness over all the earth until the ninth hour.
45 And the sun was darkened, and the veil of the temple was rent in the midst.
46 And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.

What exactly did the torn veil signify? Let's go back to the Book of Exodus where God gave Moses instructions on raising up a tabernacle according to the pattern shown to him on Mt. Sinai.

Exodus 26:31 And thou shalt make a vail of blue, and purple, and scarlet, and fine twined linen of cunning work: with cherubims shall it be made:

32 And thou shalt hang it upon four pillars of shittim wood overlaid with gold: their hooks shall be of gold, upon the four sockets of silver. 33 And thou shalt hang up the vail under the taches, that thou mayest bring in thither within the vail the ark of the testimony: and the vail shall divide unto you between the holy place and the most holy. 34 And thou shalt put the mercy seat upon the ark of the testimony in the most holy place.

The parochet, was a divider. It blocked access to the inner sanctum, the Mercy Seat- the very Presence of God - for everyone except the High Priest, the Cohen Gadol who entered through the veil once a year on the Day of Atonement, Yom Kippur, to make atonement for the sins of the people .
Leviticus 16:2 And the Lord said unto Moses, Speak unto Aaron thy brother, that he come not at all times into the holy place within the vail before the mercy seat, which is upon the ark; that he die not: for I will appear in the cloud upon the mercy seat.

The Cohen Gadol had to take the blood of a sacrificial animal with him behind the veil and sprinkle it on the mercy seat. Always blood.

Leviticus 17:11 For the life of the flesh is in the blood: and I have given it to you upon the altar to make an atonement for your souls: for it is the blood that maketh an atonement for the soul.

Last edited:
When Yeshua died and the veil was torn from the top to the bottom, God was making a grand like-changing, eternal pronouncement. Access was being given, through His Son's death, to the Holy of Holies, the very Presence of God. The earthquake that occurred did not tear the veil, or it would have ripped from the bottom up. God in Heaven, tore the parochet. He was the only One that could. He reached down from heaven to provide a solution to man's sin.

The parochet measured 60x30 feet, and is estimated to have been about four inches thick. According to Alfred Edersheim in "The Life and Times of Jesus the Messiah," it took 300 priests to hand the veil when cleansing it after being soiled.

Forum List

Back