Zone1 Passover of Yeshua/Jesus... Why Easter? Why Good Friday?

we are told in Deutoronomy to neither add or subtract a single WORD as it was complete
Didn't that pertain only to the Book of Deuteronomy? Many other books were written after Deuteronomy. The author of Revelation made that same statement, not to add or subtract from that book.

There are many apologists walking around trying to “ cover up “ certain facts Meriweather… Just remember the “ truth” can walk around ” naked” but the lie must be covered… Lies are usually covered up by telling another lie and another lie and another lie to cover that up.
Can you select a fact that is being covered up, so that we might discuss them one at a time?

Christianity is unique to the house of Israel, not to the house of Judah. The house of Israel has been forgiven while the house of Judah has not (yet).

The New Covenant is in two parts, first for the church age, finally for the millennium when Israel and Judah will finally be reconciled.

You are conflating the house of Israel and the house of Judah. Ya gotta keep 'em separate for the time being.
You are Completely off topic and this is known as misdirection because you couldn’t answer my posts.. In a court of law your surmise would be thrown out and you back up your CON jecture with no substantially facts like oh I don’t know some scripture…What a load of crap.. But since you brought it up let’s have some fun.. You stated that the house of Israel has been forgiven while the house of Judah has not ( yet). So since in the New Testament lineage of Jesus it is claimed he is from the house of Judah then he also would not be forgiven according to your premise…Now here is the funny part and second part of your premise using your own words “ yah gotta keep em seperate “ so keeping the house of Israel separate from the house of Judah means that since Jesus would be in the house of Judah and not forgiven then by pure logic then anything that he supposedly did would have no bearing on the house of Israel since they are separate therefore any perceived forgiveness for the house of Israel would not count either if it came from his supposed actions as he is separate and not forgiven….Now where does that leave the church age and the New Testament then….hmmm… This is called backing yourself into a corner with no way out…Let us see what more circular reasonings you can come up with shall we

Didn't that pertain only to the Book of Deuteronomy? Many other books were written after Deuteronomy. The author of Revelation made that same statement, not to add or subtract from that book.
No it can be found in other areas of the Torah as well in numbers and the psalms but regardless you can neither add nor subtract that is something the writers of the New Testament are guilty of considering how many different versions you have and how scripture is always being changed on a constant basis…

No it can be found in other areas of the Torah as well in numbers and the psalms but regardless you can neither add nor subtract that is something the writers of the New Testament are guilty of considering how many different versions you have and how scripture is always being changed on a constant basis…
I envy being able to read scripture in the original language that hasn't changed very much over the millennia. Translations into other languages are problematic to begin with, but then add the further complication of definitions and usage of English words change and evolve quickly. English Bibles have to be constantly edited and changed to select the current word that best matches the meaning of the Hebrew (or Greek/Latin).

You are Completely off topic and this is known as misdirection because you couldn’t answer my posts.. In a court of law your surmise would be thrown out and you back up your CON jecture with no substantially facts like oh I don’t know some scripture…What a load of crap.. But since you brought it up let’s have some fun.. You stated that the house of Israel has been forgiven while the house of Judah has not ( yet). So since in the New Testament lineage of Jesus it is claimed he is from the house of Judah then he also would not be forgiven according to your premise…Now here is the funny part and second part of your premise using your own words “ yah gotta keep em seperate “ so keeping the house of Israel separate from the house of Judah means that since Jesus would be in the house of Judah and not forgiven then by pure logic then anything that he supposedly did would have no bearing on the house of Israel since they are separate therefore any perceived forgiveness for the house of Israel would not count either if it came from his supposed actions as he is separate and not forgiven….Now where does that leave the church age and the New Testament then….hmmm… This is called backing yourself into a corner with no way out…Let us see what more circular reasonings you can come up with shall we
Jesus was of the house of Judah until they reject him and attempted to kill him. He attempted to minister to them but it was a foregone conclusion that it would be fruitless. When he left "Jewry" he immediately began his ministry to the house of Israel, from which would arise the New Testament church.

John 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Last edited:
Jesus was of the house of Judah until they reject him and attempted to kill him. He attempted to minister to them but it was a foregone conclusion that it would be fruitless. When he left "Jewry" he immediately began his ministry to the house of Israel, from which would arise the New Testament church.

John 7:1
After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for he would not walk in Jewry, because the Jews sought to kill him.

John 1:11 He came unto his own, and his own received him not.

Matthew 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of
The burden of Nineveh. The book of the vision of Nahum the Elkoshite.
2 God is jealous, and the Lord revengeth; the Lord revengeth, and is furious; the Lord will take vengeance on his adversaries, and he reserveth wrath for his enemies.
3 The Lord is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked( who are the wicked.the ones who do not follow the Mosiac laws in other words christians because they feel their idol Jesus makes attonementfor their sins)the Lord hath his way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of his feet.
4 He rebuketh the sea, and maketh it dry, and drieth up all the rivers: Bashan languisheth, and Carmel, and the flower of Lebanon languisheth.
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.
7 The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.
8 But with an overrunning flood he will make an utter end of the place thereof, and darkness shall pursue his enemies.
9 What do ye imagine against the Lord? he will make an utter end: affliction ( Who has afflicted the Jewish people more then Christianity and its falsehoods and lies)shall not rise up the second time.( tsk tsk no second coming of Jesus)
10 For while they be folden together as thorns, and while they are drunken as drunkards( drunk on their new wine), they shall be devoured as stubble fully dry.
11 There is one come out of thee, that imagineth evil against the Lord, a wicked counsellor.( Who else could this be but Jesus who came out of Capernaum and taught to disobey the laws of previous generations of Jews)
12 Thus saith the Lord; Though they be quiet, and likewise many, yet thus shall they be cut down, when he shall pass through. Though I have afflicted thee, I will afflict thee no more.In other words though christians are many they shall stumble and fall and no longer afflict gds people)
13 For now will I break his yoke from off thee, and will burst thy bonds in sunder.
14 And the Lord hath given a commandment concerning thee, that no more of thy name be sown: out of the house of thy gods will I cut off the graven image and the molten image:( Whose graven image why none other then Jesus that is placed not only in their houses of worship but over their beds and around their necks) I will make thy grave; for thou art vile.
15 Behold upon the mountains the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace! O Judah, keep thy solemn feasts, perform thy vows: for the wicked shall no more pass through thee; he is utterly cut off.

So the question is why I am posting here Nahum 1 and here is my answer note that followers of Christianity have always notoriously changed scriptures in the Jewish Tanach to place their idol Jesus where ever it suits them to deceive many including naive Jews who through neglect of study can be fooled into believing their nonsense... After all if we supposedly worship the same god then why do they try to convert us away from the Gd of Abraham Isaac and Jacob... Obviously they do not worship the same gd…Jesus taught and preached in Capernaum according to the New Testament gospels . Using the same tactics Christian’s do we can use their same tactics against them making the playing field even By placing their idol Jesus in the scriptures attributed to Nahum....Capernaum was and is known as Nahum’s village.. Look it up for yourselves...Lost house indeed you want to use circular reasoning but we know your game and you can try to weasel out of the fact according to the New Testament he was from the tribe of Judah but you cant that is why you only chose those two or three scriptures to hide the fact…

Of course, Jesus was a Jew, a descendant of Judah, but he left the house of Judah and instead ministered to the house of Israel. That's why there have been very few Jews in the Christian church through the centuries. That said, Peter ministered to the few Jews that did believe that Jesus was the messiah. Jesus' main ministry was carried out by the other apostles, sent by him to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel", into Europe where most of the remnants of the northern kingdom, the house of Israel, had migrated. From there the church eventually flourished.

Last edited:
Of course, Jesus was a Jew, a descendant of Judah, but he left the house of Judah and instead ministered to the house of Israel. That's why there have been very few Jews in the Christian church through the centuries. That said, Peter ministered to the few Jews that did believe that Jesus was the messiah. Jesus' main ministry was carried out by the other apostles, sent by him to the "lost sheep of the house of Israel", into Europe where most of the remnants of the northern kingdom, the house of Israel, had migrated. From there the church eventually flourished.
Ah you see your circular reasoning is getting you into trouble and is in your way and when you tell a lie you must tell another one to keep covering up the fact you lied in the beginning that is why the stories and tales about Jesus are used to cover up this fable and fantasy…… You don’t have the naked truth and when each lie is uncovered you must come up with another plausible answer which does not holdup to scrutiny..According to the Christian claim that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father—and thus could not have been from the tribe of Judah as it goes by the father to the son… There are some exceptions to this but basically the virgin birth from the holy ghost( Caspar) puts a huge dent in this claim….You can’t have it both ways…Keep squirming though I find it amusing…

According to the Christian claim that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father—and thus could not have been from the tribe of Judah as it goes by the father to the son… There are some exceptions to this but basically the virgin birth from the holy ghost( Caspar) puts a huge dent in this claim….You can’t have it both ways…Keep squirming though I find it amusing…
1. The Holy Spirit is not "Caspar", but the spirit of God. With both his mother and his earthly father being of the tribe of Judah, unless the tribe of Judah rejects God, Jesus' humanity was clearly grafted into the tribe of Judah. Even so, the people of the time would have considered him a mamzer and as such he would not have been permitted to marry a Jew. Throughout the Old Testament God likened his relationship with the Jews/Israelites to that of a marriage, thus Jesus' divine nature was already committed to a marriage relationship. This, of course, means nothing to those who have no belief in the divine nature of Jesus.

2. Do Jews squirm when it can be shown that some Old Testament stories have their origins outside of the Jewish faith? They do not and nor should they. These stories are told from the Jewish perspective. Nor do Christians squirm. God has ever reached out to his creation, his people to gather them all back to himself. God keeps his promises and his covenants.

Ah you see your circular reasoning is getting you into trouble and is in your way and when you tell a lie you must tell another one to keep covering up the fact you lied in the beginning that is why the stories and tales about Jesus are used to cover up this fable and fantasy…… You don’t have the naked truth and when each lie is uncovered you must come up with another plausible answer which does not holdup to scrutiny..According to the Christian claim that Jesus was the product of a virgin birth, he had no father—and thus could not have been from the tribe of Judah as it goes by the father to the son… There are some exceptions to this but basically the virgin birth from the holy ghost( Caspar) puts a huge dent in this claim….You can’t have it both ways…Keep squirming though I find it amusing…
Humanly, Mary was Jewish, so Jesus is a Jew 'matrilineally' as are Jews today.

"In Judaism, the traditional method of determining Jewishness relies on tracing one's maternal line. According to halakha, the recognition of someone as fully Jewish requires them to have been born to a Jewish mother.[1] A person who is born to a non-Jewish mother and a Jewish father is regarded as Zera Yisrael (lit. 'Seed of Israel') and will only be accepted as ethnically Jewish and not as religiously Jewish. Thus, being Jewish through the paternal line typically necessitates conversion to Judaism to validate one's identity as a Jew in the fullest sense."

Humanly, Mary was Jewish, so Jesus is a Jew 'matrilineally' as are Jews today.

"In Judaism, the traditional method of determining Jewishness relies on tracing one's maternal line. According to halakha, the recognition of someone as fully Jewish requires them to have been born to a Jewish mother.[1] A person who is born to a non-Jewish mother and a Jewish father is regarded as Zera Yisrael (lit. 'Seed of Israel') and will only be accepted as ethnically Jewish and not as religiously Jewish. Thus, being Jewish through the paternal line typically necessitates conversion to Judaism to validate one's identity as a Jew in the fullest sense."
BUT, membership in a tribe is strictly patrilineal.

BUT, membership in a tribe is strictly patrilineal.
Tribal distinctions were pretty much gone by Jesus' time. The house of Judah, now known as "the Jews", was comprised of Jews, Levites, Benjamites, and a few stragglers descended from other tribes. Those Israelites still living in Samaria were known as Samaritans or Canaanites.

Last edited:
No matter, he's ingratiating himself at the expense of others. Do you read his posts?
Sure. I see no ingratiating, simply a man whose faith and understanding is from a different perspective. It is to everyone's benefit to understand Jewish scripture from a rabbinical point of view.

Sure. I see no ingratiating, simply a man whose faith and understanding is from a different perspective. It is to everyone's benefit to understand Jewish scripture from a rabbinical point of view.
Why do you think he has a particular problem with me personally? It is clear that he doesn't understand where I was going and simply attempted to sidetrack it. He is bringing the Jewish point of view into a Christian discussion.

Last edited:
Why do you think he has a particular problem with me personally?
I must not have read all of his posts. I have not yet seen a particular problem with you. His objection seems to be with the way the New Testament was written, and I suspect (but don't know) perhaps particularly with the Gospel of Matthew. From a literary point of view, Matthew's Gospel is wonderful. Matthew uses Hebrew scriptures as a foreshadowing of what occurs in the New Testament. They are not identical, but one can call to mind the other, making both powerful testimony.

Forum List

Back