Cat Lady =^..^=
Apr 27, 2013
Happy Resurrection Sunday:

Happy-Easter.jpg

Jesus-at-Tomb.jpg

Happy-Easter.jpg

Jesus-at-Tomb.jpg
Yes indeed, Easter Sunday will be a joyous day for us as well. Easter Day Mass is always filled with joy and happiness, and it's especially true for the children who are not shy to express their feelings. This is in sharp contrast to Good Friday, a day of mourning and sadness. Good Friday services are always very somber and it's the only day where no Holy Water is present.

Happy-Easter.jpg

Jesus-at-Tomb.jpg
Yes indeed, Easter Sunday will be a joyous day for us as well. Easter Day Mass is always filled with joy and happiness, and it's especially true for the children who are not shy to express their feelings. This is in sharp contrast to Good Friday, a day of mourning and sadness. Good Friday services are always very somber and it's the only day where no Holy Water is present.

Easter is always a wonderful Holiday for children. We always made it a practice to go to church first, and let my kids experience the true meaning of Easter, but they still participated in the Bunny Rabbit tradition. When I was young, we used to go on picnics with other members of my dad's or mother's family Easter Sunday afternoon, it was so much fun.

Sorry to get off topic here, but isn't Easter a Jewish Holiday as well?

Can somebody post(or link) the (Jewish)story of Easter on this thread? Much Oblige.

P.S. Happy Easter everyone............and don't make the eggs impossible to find!!

Sorry to get off topic here, but isn't Easter a Jewish Holiday as well?

Can somebody post(or link) the (Jewish)story of Easter on this thread? Much Oblige.

P.S. Happy Easter everyone............and don't make the eggs impossible to find!!

Jews celebrate Passover. They were freed from bondage in Egypt.
Christians celebrate Easter. Christ died and rose again in 3 days.

All I know is I'll get to eat any candy the little one doesn't like. :lol:

That probably won't be a lot....most kids like all candy...:D..........unless you purposely bought candy you knew the little one doesn't like....:(

That probably won't be a lot....most kids like all candy...:D..........unless you purposely bought candy you knew the little one doesn't like....:(

I don't buy any of the candy. She's actually a bit picky when it comes to candy, though. She went to an egg hunt yesterday, when she came home and opened the eggs she had gotten 3 little bags of Swedish Fish. She doesn't like those, but I love em. :)

I don't buy any of the candy. She's actually a bit picky when it comes to candy, though. She went to an egg hunt yesterday, when she came home and opened the eggs she had gotten 3 little bags of Swedish Fish. She doesn't like those, but I love em. :)

I'm like that....I don't care for dark chocolate and hardly ever eat the cheap candy, you know, the kind you get by the bar (Milky Way, Snickers, etc.,) I like milk chocolate with caramel...very few candies that I like.

I'm like that....I don't care for dark chocolate and hardly ever eat the cheap candy, you know, the kind you get by the bar (Milky Way, Snickers, etc.,) I like milk chocolate with caramel...very few candies that I like.

She'll eat just about anything with chocolate. :D It's the fruity candies she has some problems with, which works out great for me, since I shouldn't eat chocolate (reflux) but I like plenty of the fruity, gummy types of candy. :lol:

Forum List

Back