Is the pressure getting to our President?

'Vicious attacks"....lmao

After three years, you'd think that these media pussies could take a verbal punch.
Actually, I thought a 73 year old man who had borne the mantle of the American presidency would have matured to the point he would comport himself with maturity, dignity and solemnity rather than acting like a professional wrestler suffering from diaper rash. The president should never punch down. The president should govern.
You mean like Joe Biden? You lying dog faced pony soldier. You're full of shit.
You must accept this basic fact: not all Americans are as susceptible to low brow time share condo salesman bullshit as you are. Some of us look at things through the lens of pragamatism and responsibility, not hype and grievance.
So are you voting for Biden?
You bet your ass! How on earth could I ever be persuaded to vote for four more years of incompetence and corruption? Try as you may, I'll never see anything approaching nobility in that buffoon. He should prepare to play celebrity golf until the day he is embalmed.

What was the set up question?

Why would the president take “people are scared” as a personal attack? A nasty question?

WTF?
That is the set up question............

Either answer you give they will hit you with a stick...........There IS NO CORRECT ANSWER.......

BS..........He just talked about a HOPEFUL DRUG......and then they take the Ice BUCKET CHALLENGE with that question.
Pence answered the same question with 'be vigilant '. Why couldn'tTrump summon that level of responsibility?
The topic at hand in the presser was about a possible new drug to save lives......and this reporter purposely went 180 degrees away from it....In Trumps answer he talked ABOUT HOPE........NOT FEAR.

The FUCKING QUESTION WAS ALREADY ANSERED..........That guy needs to go play in Traffic............and I've already stated..............if they did that to me there would be no press in the briefings AT ALL.
Why should Trump be immune to answering a responsible question? Namely; what could you say to Americans who are scared. And a self promoting, hyperbole prone, lying buffoon be regarded as a responsible leader in the midst of a global pandemic? We went shopping for leadership on the corner of Incompetence Avenue and Corruption Boulevard. And here we are.
Hint: "What do you say to people who...." isn't a reasonable question....It involves both begging the question and strawman fallacies.....It was a total setup, because there was no way he could have answered the question satisfactorily, especially to the media and DNC team players like you.

1) Give a positive reassuring answer: "HE'S A POLLYANNA WHO'S ENGAGING IN HAPPY TALK!"

2) Give an answer that advises a more cautionary approach: "HE"S FANNING THE FLAMES OF FEAR!"

And don't try to insult my intelligence by saying that such answers wouldn't have been spun in those ways, by both them and you.
Pence said 'be vigilant '. Why did such advice elude Trump?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Newsflash...NBC hates Trump and Trump hates them right back!

It's not "getting" to Trump...he's used to it by now!

Biden would do a better job and provide better leadership

large.jpg
So would Hillary
We already know Obama would have had things under control

Not....

Wah! The mean media doesn’t ask the questions I like

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Any President could have handled that question.
It threw Trump into a rage.

The Liberals and their Puppet Media are DEFEATISTS................They also Hate Trump to the point they daily LIE their stinking butts off...............Time and time again they have been shown as LIARS......

This current argument of this PUSSY REPORTER trying to instill Fear is MUTE.............

We are going to find out the Real Deal Now..............This NEW DRUG is being tested all over the World now..........Germany, France, Israel, and now even here....

Will it SAVE EVERYONE...........Doubt it..........Can it possibly SAVE PEOPLE.....DAMN RIGHT IT CAN.

Studies are ALREADY SHOWING.....THIS SHIT WORKS.

Now put that in your Peace Pipe and smoke it Libs......

BTW/..........TEVA and Isreal Company is GIVING THE UNITED STATES 10 MILLION DOSES

That's RIGHT.......10 Million doses FOR FREE.

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

You just proved by that statement that you didn't see what happened. You really should get professional help.

And so it continues.............a defeatist Troll here.........a defeatist Troll reporter.......

and the world is now gonna PROVE WHO THE HELL IS RIGHT HERE.......SUCKS TO BE YOU.

You and your half full glass.

"Any President could have handled that question.
It threw Trump into a rage"

Trump and conservatives are easily triggered. They are such snowflakes.

One wishes they would man up and stop being such sissies

I watched it. I thought the reporter was a sanctimonious asshole.

Dang it, did someone bring up Obama?

Great, now the Trump cultists are going to go full retard. Way to go.

Biden would do a better job and provide better leadership

large.jpg
So would Hillary
We already know Obama would have had things under control

Not....

Wah! The mean media doesn’t ask the questions I like
Lol. There would be twice as many deaths by now if Obungo was President.
The Ban bought time..........time that was needed for treatments to be developed..........If he hadn't done it......we would have been hit the same time Europe did........

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.
We elected Trump so that he is not accountable for his actions?

President Trump is indeed accountable to all with common sense. Obviously, that does not include the far-left Progressives.

That wasn't "rage"...that was pure dislike! When the liberal media goes after Trump he gives it back. He always has...he always will.

What was so objectionable about the question?

What was so objectionable about the question?
It was insulting.

I remember last summer when the Democrat politicians had an intense desire to protect Americans from pandemics. They spend all day every day working on it, calling witnesses, 12 hour committee hearings. They spared no expense spending over 40 million dollars total.The media was wall to wall with CNN ordering its reporters to "saturate" America with it.

Oh wait that was impeachment. They didnt care about a pandemic.

Didn’t affect the pandemic.
Trumps crimes are a different issue

As you know, there were no crimes. While President Trump was dealing with the Chinavirus, halting travel to our country from China while Congress fiddled with IMPEACHMENT!

Forum List

Back