Hunter Biden Case Goes Up In Flames. None Of It Was True. Not The Laptop Lie, Not The Bribes. None Of It

Im not wrong, but if i am wrong there wont be anything to do admit. He either does it or he doesnt. He WILL pardon himself AND his family though, so its an a pointless discussion.
Your inability to consider you may be wrong is impressive.

Yep, and for the DOJ to allow this case to continue, based upon the lies of a Russian intelligence agent, is as big a miscarriage of justice as there can be.

Bidens lawyer should be filing an emergency motion right now calling for a dismissal of any charges against Biden, with extreme prejudice, to make sure no Republican joke could ever bring it up again.

Trump was impeached, TWICE, on Russian disinformation formed BY THE HITLERY CAMPAIGN. So yea, carry on.

We KNOW Biden lied about MANY THINGS. This guy had NOTHING to do with those lies.

Trump was impeached, TWICE, on Russian disinformation formed BY THE HITLERY CAMPAIGN. So yea, carry on.

We KNOW Biden lied about MANY THINGS. This guy had NOTHING to do with those lies.

Trump’s false or misleading claims total 30,573 over 4 years​

Analysis by Glenn Kessler
Salvador Rizzo
and
Meg Kelly
January 24, 2021 at 3:00 a.m. EST

talking about lies, the convicted rapist, and criminal insurrector donald pork, lied over 30,00 times while in office, no wonder why he is voted the worst in history...

I'm still not paying attention beyond the headlines to whatever-gate this is. Just as I avoided all the silliness Democrats were putting out there during Trump's administration.

It strikes me that the Democrats and Republicans alike use this garbage as sleight of hand to attract the public's attention away from real issues.

Authentication does not prove who had it at the time. It may have been belonged HB, but it was NOT in his possession the whole time. How did Ghouli get a hold of it. Who had prior access to the laptop and for how long.

There is no chain of custody, which is required.
The FBI received the laptop from the store owner in December 2019. That was almost a year before the story broke in the NY Post.

At that time Hunter was already under investigation for his tax violations. In August 2019, the FBI and IRS got a search warrant on Hunter's iCloud account. When they received the laptop, they got a search warrant for it too. What they found was duplicative of what they had already received from Apple. Additional searches of his phone and other electronics further corroborated what they already knew.

The laptop was always authentic, and Hunter was already under investigation when the laptop was still sitting in the computer store. (It's also why he is facing 3 felony gun charges today)

The store owner obviously made an image of the hard drive, which is what he brought to the NY Post almost a year later, and the story went public.

Yep. Two charges that would never be brought if not for his name.
Charges that the FBI was sitting on since 2019, while Trump was still POTUS.

I am starting to think the FBI intentionally planted Smirnov into the picture in June of 2020 just so there would be something to discredit the Burisma story.

It's a replay of the Danchenko bit. A "speaking indictment", followed by a fake prosecution, and he walks free...care to place a bet?

Charges that the FBI was sitting on since 2019, while Trump was still POTUS.

I am starting to think the FBI intentionally planted Smirnov into the picture in June of 2020 just so there would be something to discredit the Burisma story.

It's a replay of the Danchenko bit. A "speaking indictment", followed by a fake prosecution, and he walks free...care to place a bet?

Yeah, always go to the consistency theory when facts don't sit by your side.

Yeah, always go to the consistency theory when facts don't sit by your side.
LMAO. So you are telling us that after Trump's DOJ made no moves against Hunter for 2 years, Biden's AG appointed a special council to go after him because of his "last name"?

You know the only reason charges were filed was because Hunter's lawyers torpedoed the plea agreement, right? The Statute of Limitations was about to expire and the plea agreement was dead- Weiss did what any prosecutor would do.

Biden's AG appointed a special council to go after him because of his "last name"?
Yes. It was part of the DOJ trying to show it was not partisan as it was under Trump.

Trump corrupted everything, as you know, and Joe and his administration have done all they can and more to return to normal. Normal being pre Trump.

Yes. It was part of the DOJ trying to show it was not partisan as it was under Trump.

Trump corrupted everything, as you know, and Joe and his administration have done all they can and more to return to normal. Normal being pre Trump.
I bet you typed that with a straight face too.

Hunter had the sweetest of all sweetheart deals. He would have pled guilty to 2 misdemeanor tax charges, and received no jail time and 2 years of probation.

He blew up that deal himself! Now he's facing 3 felony gun charges, 3 felony tax charges, and 5 or 6 misdemeanor tax charges. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back