Is the pressure getting to our President?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

What's the problem.

Trump has to deal with the bullshit reporting of these clowns.

I totally agree with him.
Then you are a goddamn moron, just like him.

We've shown time and time again, that your only value to society will be when the compost your body.

So, your commentary goes where it always goes.

Fuck you very much.
Yes, cry it out, dumbass.

I am embarrassed just by watching you asslickers defend the indefensible moron's babyman tantrum. Truly embarrassing to our entire country.

Who really cares what you are embarrassed about ?

Not me.

You lost the election. Suck on it.

You'll lose again. And you'll keep sucking on it.

How the hell are these Pussies Americans.......

It's always NEGATIVE.......PESSIMISM.......

I used to be against Abortion..........now I'm for it........These people shouldn't be allowed to Breed.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.

Yes, it is far, far worse than anything faced by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. And yet, Obama screwed it up!

I didn’t see Obama’s economy crash or millions lose their jobs

You also didn't see him lead a very strong recovery.....let me help you.

Obama And The Dem's Dismal Recovery

Any time Forbes goes after you, you know you screwed up.

And spare me the "worst recession" bullshit.

It wasn't close to what Carter left for Reagan and Reagan knocked it out of the park.
You partisanshitheads all sound alike.

You must be pretty used to people telling you to fuck off.

Yes, it is far, far worse than anything faced by failed former President Barack Hussein Obama. And yet, Obama screwed it up!

You also didn't see him lead a very strong recovery.....let me help you.

Obama And The Dem's Dismal Recovery

Any time Forbes goes after you, you know you screwed up.

And spare me the "worst recession" bullshit.

It wasn't close to what Carter left for Reagan and Reagan knocked it out of the park.
You partisanshitheads all sound alike.

You must be pretty used to people telling you to fuck off.
Partisanshitheads? Why would that matter?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
I always suspected you are a republican.

The left is disingenuous and the leftist reporters are experts at it. President Trump is exposing them. It's beautiful to watch.

It is america and americans themselves who are disingenuous, that's why your "two" myopic camps have nothing but sniveling at the "other".
Where do you live?
Born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh. Now? In the state Pence had to flee another run at the governorship of. "Periods for Pence" was a fun thing to watch.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

This whole thing is gonna be MUTE......

Germany is using it............France is gonna too.........Israel............Human testing is being done....and countries are now saying to Hell with waiting...........

When someone is dying..........they don't have time to say PLEASE FDA....can I try it ...I'm dying anyway.

We are gonna find out about this treatment one way or the other......and in the Presidents OWN WORDS....What do we have to Lose........

That is SPOT ON TO SOMEONE DYING.........What do they have to lose....

Then right after THAT POINT......this MORON goes ........PRESIDENT WHAT DO YOU SAY TO SCARED PEOPLE.

Reminds me of this.

I watched it. I thought the reporter was a sanctimonious asshole.

I watched it, too. I think people like you are human scum.

I walked into the yard today and stepped in you.

TDS has poisoned your brain............Doesn't matter....The HUMAN TRIALS of this are underway....And have been for some time.......

For the reporter to do what he did right after TRUMPS says this drug is HOPEFUL.......is a DISGRACE........

The MEDIA is a DISGRACE......they can't even stop this nonsense when Americans are DYING.

I wouldn't take a leak on them if they were on fire. THE PRESS

The left is disingenuous and the leftist reporters are experts at it. President Trump is exposing them. It's beautiful to watch.

It is america and americans themselves who are disingenuous, that's why your "two" myopic camps have nothing but sniveling at the "other".
Where do you live?
Born and raised in the same county as Rush Limbaugh. Now? In the state Pence had to flee another run at the governorship of. "Periods for Pence" was a fun thing to watch.
So you're a disingenuous American. Cool.

Where do you live?
So you're a disingenuous American. Cool.
Gee that didn't work out the way you planned did it.

What was so objectionable about the question?
It was insulting.
How?
The reporter has a political ax to grind. There should be no politics during a national crisis. Wouldn't you agree?

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.
Then go suck on your mama's tit until you feel better.

So why was it insulting again?

I walked into the yard today and stepped in you.

TDS has poisoned your brain............Doesn't matter....The HUMAN TRIALS of this are underway....And have been for some time.......

For the reporter to do what he did right after TRUMPS says this drug is HOPEFUL.......is a DISGRACE........

The MEDIA is a DISGRACE......they can't even stop this nonsense when Americans are DYING.

I wouldn't take a leak on them if they were on fire. THE PRESS

There are two prevalent strains, get tested.

The reporter has a political ax to grind. There should be no politics during a national crisis. Wouldn't you agree?

I asked how the question was insulting. I still don’t see it and you haven’t explained.
Then go suck on your mama's tit until you feel better.

So why was it insulting again?
The emperor was put on the spot and was outted to be naked, not regally dressed.

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read about Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Democrats.

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.
I read avout Trump which is why I voted for him. It’s refreshing that he pisses off people like you, the MSM and the Demosrats.

It seems he attracts people like that. Petty small hateful types with imaginary axes to grind.

Forum List

Back