Hunter Biden Case Goes Up In Flames. None Of It Was True. Not The Laptop Lie, Not The Bribes. None Of It

:auiqs.jpg:

Eric Swalwell Expertly Roasts Donald Trump In Inquiry Exchange With Hunter Biden​

So Swalwell had some fun with it in the closed-door deposition. He skewered the previous White House occupant for nepotism, reported profiting off foreign governments while in office, and business deals that a court ruled were shady ― and worthy of hundreds of millions in fines.

Here’s Swalwell’s exchange with Hunter Biden, according to the transcript released Thursday.

SWALWELL: Any time your father was in government, prior to the Presidency or before, did he ever operate a hotel?
BIDEN: No, he has never operated a hotel.
SWALWELL: So he’s never operated a hotel where foreign nationals spent millions at that hotel while he was in office?
BIDEN: No, he has not.
SWALWELL: Did your father ever employ in the Oval Office any direct family member to also work in the Oval Office?
BIDEN: My father has never employed any direct family members, to my knowledge.
SWALWELL: While your father was President, did anyone in the family receive 41 trademarks from China?
BIDEN: No.
SWALWELL: As President and the leader of the party, has your father ever tried to install as the chairperson of the party a daughter-in-law or anyone else in the family?
BIDEN: No. And I don’t think that anyone in my family would be crazy enough to want to be the chairperson of the DNC.
SWALWELL: Has your father ever in his time as an adult been fined $355 million by any State that he worked in?
BIDEN: No, he has not, thank God.
SWALWELL: Anyone in your family ever strike a multibillion dollar deal with the Saudi Government while your father was in office?
BIDEN: No.
SWALWELL: That’s all I’ve got.

Eric Swalwell Expertly Roasts Donald Trump In Inquiry Exchange With Hunter Biden

:113:

Forum List

Back