86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?

Overwhelming majority of Americans think Biden is too old for another term: POLL​

A majority also think Trump is too old for a second term.

I think there needs to be something done. If we could get term limits for Congress that would be great. An age cap for president would be nice but I don’t see either happening

I think it’s just disgusting that these people cling to power with every last fiber of their being.

Ginsberg held that seat til she died, Feinstein held her seat until she died in office, McConnell is clinging to his seat with everything he has.

It should not be that way. I’d be for a cotus ammendment for term limits and some sort of age cap, or disability cap. If you are just so sick that you can’t do your job anymore, it’s time to let go.

I think there needs to be something done. If we could get term limits for Congress that would be great. An age cap for president would be nice but I don’t see either happening

I think it’s just disgusting that these people cling to power with every last fiber of their being.

Ginsberg held that seat til she died, Feinstein held her seat until she died in office, McConnell is clinging to his seat with everything he has.

It should not be that way. I’d be for a cotus ammendment for term limits and some sort of age cap, or disability cap. If you are just so sick that you can’t do your job anymore, it’s time to let go.
Ha ha…we have a procedure on the books already. It lets states take old white insurrectionists off the ballot. The SCOTUS has no balls. None of them.

We have an age cap for presidents if they want to use it. it’s calked the electorate. If we got more qualified youngsters, they’d be in there.

To be honest most americans think both of them are too old. Hopefully they both die of old age prior to the election and we can get to new candidates.

To be honest most americans think both of them are too old. Hopefully they both die of old age prior to the election and we can get to new candidates.
Ya but one shitpants ,is a insurrectionist lying piece of shit and the other Biden,is a honorable man. It just isn't that complicated. You would be better voting for a door knob then shitpants.

Ya but one shitpants ,is a insurrectionist lying piece of shit and the other Biden,is a honorable man. It just isn't that complicated. You would be better voting for a door knob then shitpants.

Neither one of them is an honorable man nor are they crapping themselves. You're just an infantile partisan hack.

1709924829186.png

We have an age cap for presidents if they want to use it. it’s calked the electorate. If we got more qualified youngsters, they’d be in there.

Yeah, I think once you get to your mid 70’s, it’s time for you to exit and enjoy your retirement, not cling to power until the very end, especially if you can’t do your job anymore.

Yeah, I think once you get to your mid 70’s, it’s time for you to exit and enjoy your retirement, not cling to power until the very end, especially if you can’t do your job anymore.
Then don’t vote for anyone over 70. Nothing in the constitution says a 90 year old can’t make fool of himself.

As I've posted lately, I'd prefer they do away with the presidential 2-term limit replace it with an upper age limit just as they have a lower age limit.
Why ? We get to vote for other people….if you wanted someone younger, vote for someone younger. You don’t trust democracy ?

Then don’t vote for anyone over 70. Nothing in the constitution says a 90 year old can’t make fool of himself.

I totally understand that, I’m saying they should look to ammendment the cotus.

Nothing in the constitution says a 90 year old can’t make fool of himself.

Why would you be accepting of this inside our government? Do you not think once you get to that point, it’s time to go?

Why ? We get to vote for other people….if you wanted someone younger, vote for someone younger. You don’t trust democracy ?

Your logic seems backwards since substituting a reasonable upper age limit would be less restrictive than the two terms limit now in place.

The age of 70 or 71 at time of inauguration seems reasonable to me.

I certainly don't. That's why we need strict limits on what kinds of things the majority can force on the rest of us.

I certainly don't. That's why we need strict limits on what kinds of things the majority can force on the rest of us.
Oh, I get it…you want MINORITY RULE. You mean Trump and Biden are being force on you by whom ? Your primary votes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back