86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?

Overwhelming majority of Americans think Biden is too old for another term: POLL​

A majority also think Trump is too old for a second term.

An overwhelming majority of Americans think President Joe Biden is too old to serve another term, according to a new ABC News/Ipsos poll.

According to the poll, conducted using Ipsos' Knowledge Panel, 86% of Americans think Biden, 81, is too old to serve another term as president. That figure includes 59% of Americans who think both he and former President Donald Trump, the Republican front-runner, are too old and 27% who think only Biden is too old.

86%!!!
Holy shit! I would say that pretty much puts an end to the discussion of whether he's too old or not.

They also believe Trump is too old, but Trump fares better. How did we get here?

Overwhelming majority of Americans think Biden is too old for another term: POLL​

They both are.

86%!!!

Where's Mac1958 to tell us Joe Biden is as sharp as a tack and healthy as a horse??

86%!!!

both are too old to hold the office, and neither should have seen the interior of the Oval Office, except by invitation.

Saying that Biden is too old to be President isn't exactly a stretch. Of course he is.

The problem is that the alternative is a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult led by a profoundly damaged child.

So we are, once again, presented with two bowls of crap. One bowl is merely bigger than the other. I guess we deserve it.

Saying that Biden is too old to be President isn't exactly a stretch. Of course he is.

The problem is that the alternative is a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult led by a profoundly damaged child.

So we are, once again, presented with two bowls of crap. One bowl is merely bigger than the other. I guess we deserve it.

Don't you find it interesting how the left suggest Trump is a "PROFOUNDLY DAMAGED CHILD" and such, when the in your face fact is, why don't you compare Biden's children Vs Trump's, which speak volumes. The Trump's have their shit together, they're good people. While Biden's children have been in and out of rehab., one is a pervert like his dad, and is a REAL (emphasis) criminal. Apple don't fall far from the tree. Perhaps you're just a very poor judge of character? Perhaps more likely, you can relate to Biden's children.

Biden is a vegetable. Was too far gone for his first term, and has always been too stupid to be President.

LOL 75 million of your fellow Americans are part of a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult

Time to change the foil on your head, the signals are getting through again.

Malarkey.

Don't you find it interesting how the left suggest Trump is a "PROFOUNDLY DAMAGED CHILD" and such, when the in your face fact is, why don't you compare Biden's children Vs Trump's, which speak volumes. The Trump's have their shit together, they're good people. While Biden's children have been in and out of rehab., one is a pervert like his dad, and is a REAL (emphasis) criminal. Apple don't fall far from the tree. Perhaps you're just a very poor judge of character? Perhaps more likely, you can relate to Biden's children.
LOL 75 million of your fellow Americans are part of a sociopolitical, ignorant, authoritarian, psedo-religious cult

Time to change the foil on your head, the signals are getting through again.
Malarkey.
I know. You love your earthly deity. I know.

Look how small your cult has become...14%.

14%

You should be ashamed of yourself for foisting this abused old man on us.

Forum List

Back