Is the pressure getting to our President?

So we are at the point now that we have to baby the president.

Nope, Presiden Donald Trump does not suffer fools lightly. He is not a politician, whose entire life has been spent telling the press what they want to hear. He's a highly successful, hard-nosed New York City businessman, and developer. To him, stupid, baiting questions are senseless and a waste of precious time. If you throw a punch at this president, he has proven for years, you better be ready for a heck of a counterpunch.

The fake news said Trump exploded. I watched the entire thing. Trump was cool and calm.
He was cool, he was calm and he was exactly correct in telling Alexander what a useless troll he was. Of course other reporters are wetting their panties over this because the President has made clear to them that he will no longer allow them to shape the news to suit their own biases

More bullying by the president of reporters who do not praise him and give him softball questions.
Bullying? No, he was protecting the American people from unscrupulous reporters who want to create fear and panic.

Wait --- aren't you the same wag who was trying to sell "our mortality rate is 1.3%" just last night?
Right, I calculate the mortality rate the same way the CDC and the WHO do, and you apparently use the method you found on Idiots Anonymous website.

The fake news said Trump exploded. I watched the entire thing. Trump was cool and calm.
He was cool, he was calm and he was exactly correct in telling Alexander what a useless troll he was. Of course other reporters are wetting their panties over this because the President has made clear to them that he will no longer allow them to shape the news to suit their own biases

More bullying by the president of reporters who do not praise him and give him softball questions.
Bullying? No, he was protecting the American people from unscrupulous reporters who want to create fear and panic.

Wait --- aren't you the same wag who was trying to sell "our mortality rate is 1.3%" just last night?
Right, I calculate the mortality rate the same way the CDC and the WHO do, and you apparently use the method you found on Idiots Anonymous website.

I'm not seeing a link --- you know LIKE I GAVE YOU --- but the fact remains you *****CANNOT***** just declare that tens of thousands of CV cases are ALL going to recover without incident, which is exactly what you're doing every time you pull this idiotic "let's compare flluid numbers with static ones" crapola.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media
he's doing a better job with this virus than Obama did with h1n1 ! if less people die or are hospitalized from covid 19 than from the weaker less contagious h1n1 Biden will have some explaining to do !

"you have to Respect what he's doing to save humanity"

which alternate universe did YOU come from?

here we have an incompetent bully making a mess......

I am certain "saving humanity" is not his concern

saving Maralago and his own ass are all he cares about

You just love being the fool, don't you?

Poll: 55% Approve of How Trump’s Handling Chinese Coronavirus Crisis
SIMON KENT 20 Mar 2020

A poll released Friday shows President Donald Trump’s approval for his handling of the Chinese coronavirus outbreak is on the rise.

In the figures reported by ABC, a full 55 percent of Americans approve of the president’s management of the crisis, against 43 percent who disapprove.

Poll: 55% Approve of How Trump's Handling Chinese Coronavirus Crisis

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

I'll tell them to stop believing MSM hype.

Have an example of what is being hyped?
your intelligence .

What would have happened if a journalist had stood up and called Trump a “bad President” and “nasty”??
Have you been in a coma since that fateful day in 2015, when he came down the escalator?

The answer is.....Journalists have too much integrity to engage in personal attacks.

View attachment 313869
Show me an example of any reporter who has acted that way.

Questioning an action is fair play. Personal attacks are not
It wasn't a question, it was a veiled insult. He wouldn't have asked that of Obama. No one asked that while Obama was President during the H1N1 virus.
Obama would have no problem answering a question about what he would say to people who are scared.

Neither would any other president.
That wasn't the question. Try again, and this time use the truth.

The answer is that Obama nor any other President would be offended by that question.

Even Nixon could have easily answered it.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

your intelligence .
I have a big brain and a YUGE IQ

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.
We elected Trump so that he is not accountable for his actions?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So we are at the point now that we have to baby the president.

Nope, Presiden Donald Trump does not suffer fools lightly. He is not a politician, whose entire life has been spent telling the press what they want to hear. He's a highly successful, hard-nosed New York City businessman, and developer. To him, stupid, baiting questions are senseless and a waste of precious time. If you throw a punch at this president, he has proven for years, you better be ready for a heck of a counterpunch.
Actually, he is a man-child and is easily upset.

He expects a press that caters to his ego.

your intelligence .

Oh I did huh.

If you could, you know, go ahead and like, LINK me to any of those posts I made, that'd be great.

It would also be an alternate universe.

Now get your suppository and put that ass-umption back up the canal it sailed from. Or, go ahead and prove it. That'd be great.

EVERY post you make about Trump is a TDS screed. Everyone here with any intelligence knows that. Who are you trying to kid?

OK, I'm looking... and I'm looking.... and I'm looking some more .......... not seeing a goddam thing there about "Russia".
Not even seeing my name quoted.

Are you admitting you lied? Because I need that stated directly.
Ok so, you agree that Trump is 100% innocent?

STILL not seeing any mention of "Russia".

STILL not seeing a quote.

Wassamatta? Can't do it?
Answer the question do you believe Trump is innocent?

When did President Trump shut down travel from China to the USA?
Why don't you tell us? Make your own points.

Again?

Okay

Published February 1, 2020
China slams Trump's coronavirus travel limits: 'Not a gesture of goodwill'
By Joe McDonald, Sam McNeil | Associated Press
[...]
On Friday, the United States declared a public health emergency and President Donald Trump and an order barring entry to foreign nationals, other than immediate family of American citizens and permanent residents, who visited China within the last 14 days, which scientists say is the virus’s longest incubation period.

'Unfriendly comments'
China criticized the U.S. controls, which it said contradicted the WHO’s appeal to avoid travel bans, and “unfriendly comments” that Beijing was failing to cooperate.

“Just as the WHO recommended against travel restrictions, the U.S. rushed to go in the opposite way. Certainly not a gesture of goodwill,” said foreign ministry spokeswoman Hua Chunying.

WHO Secretary-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus said in Geneva that despite the emergency declaration, there is “no reason for measures that unnecessarily interfere with international travel and trade.”
[...]

###

U.S.
CALIFORNIA'S DEMOCRAT GOVERNOR PRAISES TRUMP'S RESPONSE TO CORONAVIRUS ON CRUISE SHIP: 'EVERY SINGLE THING HE SAID THEY FOLLOWED THROUGH ON'

BY JASON LEMON ON 3/9/20 AT 1:29 PM EDT

California's Democratic Governor Gavin Newsom praised President Donald Trump on Monday for supporting his state as it assisted with the repatriation of passengers from the coronavirus-infected Grand Princess cruise ship.

Trump and his administration have faced criticism for their response to the coronavirus. But Newsom, who declared a state of emergency in California last Wednesday, shared positive remarks about the way the president had responded and supported the West Coast state as it allowed the Grand Princess, which had 21 infected passengers aboard, to dock in Oakland.

California's Democrat governor praises Trump's response to Coronavirus on cruise ship

###

FOX NEWS FLASH
Published
1 hour ago [03/17/20]
Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran
By Yael Halon | Fox News

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson praised President Trump Monday night after he announced a list of guidelines that he and the White House coronavirus task force hoped will slow the spread of the pandemic within 15 days.

"The president has done everything he needed to do in this case," Jackson told "Hannity". "He’s acted quickly and decisively. He did what he always has done ... he went with his instincts."

"He put together a top-notch team and he was criticized.... despite that, he carried on and did what he needed to do for our country. He put the [China] travel ban in place," he added.

Jackson said he does not expect the virus to spread at the rate that it has in places like Italy and Iran due to the president's "quick and decisive actions," notably his decision to restrict travel into the U.S. from China in late January.

Dr. Ronny Jackson says Trump prevented American coronavirus pandemic on level of Italy, Iran

###

Cuomo Praises Trump’s Coronavirus Response: ‘His Team Is On It’
By MAIREAD MCARDLE
March 17, 2020 11:48 AM

New York Governor Andrew Cuomo praised the Trump administration’s efforts to handle the coronavirus outbreak on Tuesday, after initially criticizing the federal government’s response as “absurd and nonsensical.”

“His team is on it. They’ve been responsive,” Cuomo said at a press conference. “I want to say thank you.”

Cuomo Praises Trump's Coronavirus Response: 'His Team Is On It' | National Review

We elected Trump so that he is not accountable for his actions?
he's been acting in a very competent and aggressive manner with this virus ...he has implemented a world war 2 like whole of government and private business approach ! why did Obama ignore h1n1 .... and if he didnt ignore it why did thousands die from a less lethal less contagious disease ?

Oh I did huh.

If you could, you know, go ahead and like, LINK me to any of those posts I made, that'd be great.

It would also be an alternate universe.

Now get your suppository and put that ass-umption back up the canal it sailed from. Or, go ahead and prove it. That'd be great.

EVERY post you make about Trump is a TDS screed. Everyone here with any intelligence knows that. Who are you trying to kid?

OK, I'm looking... and I'm looking.... and I'm looking some more .......... not seeing a goddam thing there about "Russia".

Wassamatta? Can't do it?

I'm STILL not seeing any reference to "Russia". STILL not seeing any post quoted with my name on it, about anything.

YOU answer the question. WHERE is the quote?

your intelligence .

Me too. I know more than the genitals.

Wassamatta? Can't do it?

I'm STILL not seeing any reference to "Russia". STILL not seeing any post quoted with my name on it, about anything.

So you believe Trump is innocent? Try to stop deflecting.

Wassamatta? Can't do it?

So you believe Trump is innocent? Try to stop deflecting.

STILL not seeing any reference to "Russia", STILL not seeing any post quoted with my name on it, about anything.

This is hard for you, isn't it.

Forum List

Back