Is the pressure getting to our President?

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.
We elected Trump so that he is not accountable for his actions?
he's been acting in a very competent and aggressive manner with this virus ...he has implemented a world war 2 like whole of government and private business approach ! why did Obama ignore h1n1 .... and if he didnt ignore it why did thousands die from a less lethal less contagious disease ?
At times he acts very competent

At other times, he is providing misinformation and misleading the public.

This is far, far worse than what Obama faced.

Still not seeing your acknowledgment of Trump’s complete innocence.

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

I'll tell them to stop believing MSM hype.

Have an example of what is being hyped?
your intelligence .
I have a big brain and a YUGE IQ

Me too. I know more than the genitals.

You must be a Stable Genius

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Kowtow to the media in other words. Nope. We elected Trump in defiance of the Lugenpresse and we want to see him take it to them.
he's been acting in a very competent and aggressive manner with this virus ...he has implemented a world war 2 like whole of government and private business approach ! why did Obama ignore h1n1 .... and if he didnt ignore it why did thousands die from a less lethal less contagious disease ?

so if less people die in the US it means he's more competent than Obama ...

Trump is in no way responsible....just ask him.

60,000,000 infected with SARS during Obama. Not a peep from the MSM or the TDSers.

60,000,000 infected with SARS during Obama. Not a peep from the MSM or the TDSers.
i think you meant h1n1

I remember last summer when the Democrat politicians had an intense desire to protect Americans from pandemics. They spend all day every day working on it, calling witnesses, 12 hour committee hearings. They spared no expense spending over 40 million dollars total.The media was wall to wall with CNN ordering its reporters to "saturate" America with it.

Oh wait that was impeachment. They didnt care about a pandemic.

Didn't sound like fearmongering to me. The douchebag is the grifter in chief. He should have fielded the softball question and handled it with aplomb like a leader should and not like the asshole he is.

He basically said Americans were in fear. That was bullshit and Trump called him on it. Besides, however Trump would have answered the question they's still find a way to denigrate him because they all have TDS just like you.

Anyone who questions Trump's motives has a disease, yes? Have you read about Trump's previous life? A tiger doesn't change his stripes nor does a grifter and charlatan and that is what you have leading our nation. You are uninformed about this guy.
Americans are living in fear and he should have used the moment to calm those fears instead of acting like the asshole that he is.

Obama did not need to shut down the country.

If you want to go that route, you already lose

I remember last summer when the Democrat politicians had an intense desire to protect Americans from pandemics. They spend all day every day working on it, calling witnesses, 12 hour committee hearings. They spared no expense spending over 40 million dollars total.The media was wall to wall with CNN ordering its reporters to "saturate" America with it.

Oh wait that was impeachment. They didnt care about a pandemic.

Didn’t affect the pandemic.
Trumps crimes are a different issue

If you guys want to keep playing the card that this epidemic is less serious than Obama’s.....You are going to lose BIGLY

Obama would have no problem answering a question about what he would say to people who are scared.

Neither would any other president.

Yep, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was a smooth talker. He didn't DO anything but damage our country but he threw out a good line. Either that, or he learned of a crisis (had no clue what to do) acknowledged that our embassy was under attack, and went to bed while four Americans were unnecessarily killed.

Im%20going%20to%20bed-L.jpg

Obama would have no problem answering a question about what he would say to people who are scared.

Neither would any other president.

Yep, failed former President Barack Hussein Obama was a smooth talker. He didn't DO anything but damage our country but he threw out a good line. Either that, or he learned of a crisis (had no clue what to do) acknowledged that our embassy was under attack, and went to bed while four Americans were unnecessarily killed.

Im%20going%20to%20bed-L.jpg
<sob>. But.....but....What about Owebama!

If you guys want to keep playing the card that this epidemic is less serious than Obama’s.....You are going to lose BIGLY

I don't know of anyone claiming this Pandemic is less serious than Obama's. President Donald Trump is simply handling the worldwide crisis, professionally and without fanfare. We could not have a better man at the helm in this crisis than someone who has made his living handling crises and solving problems.

Things are getting significantly worse by the day

Hope our President is up to it......the questions are going to get much harder

I don't know of anyone claiming this Pandemic is less serious than Obama's. President Donald Trump is simply handling the worldwide crisis, professionally and without fanfare. We could not have a better man at the helm in this crisis than someone who has made his living handling crises and solving problems.
Biden would do a better job and provide better leadership

He basically said Americans were in fear.
Because they are. And the child president and his cult bristle at that, because they view reality through the lens of how things reflect on Dear Leader Trumpov. And because someone, somewhere, might think this is "not a good thing" that is happening TO TRUMP in an election year, you, just like Trump , degenerate into feeble minded whiners and liars ant the mention of it.

Forum List

Back