Is the pressure getting to our President?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Aug 4, 2009
Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

Alexander asked, "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

Trump, shaking his head, ripped into Alexander in response.
"I say that you are a terrible reporter," Trump replied. "That's what I say."
The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."

Things are going to get a lot worse...

Trump better offer Americans better answers than attacking the media

Q: "What do you say to Americans who are scared?"

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

That's what he should have said.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?

Trump is asked a legitimate question about what he has to say to Americans who are scared

Trump viciously attacks NBC News reporter in extended rant after being asked for message to Americans worried about coronavirus - CNN

The President proceeded to launch into an extended rant against Alexander, saying he asked a "nasty question" and assailing NBC and its parent company, Comcast.
"You're doing sensationalism," Trump charged. "And the same with NBC and Comcast. I don't call it Comcast. I call it 'Con-Cast.'"
"Let me just tell you something," Trump added. "That's really bad reporting. And you ought to get back to reporting instead of sensationalism."
So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.

A: "I'd tell them to stop watching and listening to you worthless fearmongering bottom feeders for a few days, and they'll feel much better."

Interesting. So you think he can only deal with informational self-delusional channels of his own choice huh.
What a revelation.

He definitely could have handled that better in my opinion. He had an opportunity to show a real sense of empathy and calm to millions of people who are looking for both of those things right now. I get that he doesn't like the media in general, or that network and that reporter specifically, but he needed to rise above his irritation and be magnanimous in my personal opinion. His strongest supporters will love what he did of course, but I think showing comfort is better than defending an ego.

Do you think that is what America wants to hear?

Nope, America is waiting on pins and needles, waiting to hear another BS story from you liberal loons. We could use another laugh.

So, a fearmongering CNN reporter is using this pandemic to rack up 'points' against our President. You are no better.

Actually he asked a question. Rump couldn't handle it.

Again.

Nothing to rack up. Just bullying, blustering, and finally exhausted resignation that yes, he sucks.
Jeez, I don't get why the Republican leadership just hasn't gone to him with an easy path to resign and slink back to Trump Tower with the ability to claim victory while leaving the heavy lifting to the adults.

It's coming. But if it doesn't, I smile knowing he'll take the Republican party with him.

Well, RW HAS to try to make our president look bad, no matter how inane he sounds. His raging TDS is showing again, unfortunately.

Can you be serious here?

Do you really think giving a President an opportunity to address the American people who are scared is “nasty”?

The president should have used his new campaign slogan, "I accept no responsibility, at all".

Nothing to rack up. Just bullying, blustering, and finally exhausted resignation that yes, he sucks.
Jeez, I don't get why the Republican leadership just hasn't gone to him with an easy path to resign and slink back to Trump Tower with the ability to claim victory while leaving the heavy lifting to the adults.

It's coming. But if it doesn't, I smile knowing he'll take the Republican party with him.
Yeah the CNN reporters have been bullying and blustering Trump ever since he became President. As usual you TDSers have it backward.

Well, RW HAS to try to make our president look bad, no matter how inane he sounds. His raging TDS is showing again, unfortunately.
Our President did look bad

This is his time, his chance to shine
His flipping out does not look like a man in control

Forum List

Back