Hunter Biden Case Goes Up In Flames. None Of It Was True. Not The Laptop Lie, Not The Bribes. None Of It

Which was altered by the Russians, and thus the FBI correctly called it a Russian hoax.

And the Trump cultists have never apologized for being part of that Russian hoax. And never will. Their loyalty is to Trump and Mother Russia, and not to the USA.
Wow! That sounds really bad.

Loony as hell, not one word is true, but it sounds really bad!

Let’s not forget Tony Bubbles who testified last week to… basically nothing

He was the source of the “10% for the Big Guy “ nonsense which was a text HE sent and which no one replied to

Hunter getting paid for a job isn’t a crime. Biden leveraging funds to execute a bipartisan foreign policy objective is not a crime. Now it’s confirmed that Russians have been feeding false intel to our agencies and congress who instead of verifying go on Fox News and repeat to the world. The game is exposed and it’s ugly.
Where did the bidens make there millions on a servants salary?

He was the source of the “10% for the Big Guy “ nonsense which was a text HE sent and which no one replied to
You lefties are the world's greatest liars and bullshitters

I hope the Trump cultists don't self-harm when their conspiracy collapses.
You are in total denial mode. This is the indictment on the gun charges.

Hunter's laptop was backed up to his iCloud account. The FBI and IRS knew what was on the laptop before they even got hold of it! Apple had already provided it all.

And that was all a year before we even heard about it from the NY Post article. That stupid letter from "50 retired intelligence officers" was a total fraud.

Jesus you people are stupid.

Attachments

• hunter biden gun charges.pdf
    1.4 MB · Views: 1

The following week, Bobulinski reportedly held an “out of sight” meeting with Trump’s former chief of staff, Mark Meadows, at a campaign rally in Rome, Georgia, according to former White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson’s book, Enough, which recalled that Bobulinski chose to wear a “ski mask” to conceal his identity during the secretive encounter in which Meadows handed him a “folded sheet of paper or small envelope.”

You guys are right about one thing- Republicans were played. But not by some imaginary Russians, they were played by the FBI.

Again.

It was the FBI who inserted Smirnov into the investigation in June 2020. Why? Simple. He was another "insurance policy". The FBI vouched for him, he was a "trusted source" they had been using since 2010, and had been paid $200K over the years.

They let the "bribery" allegations leak out, of course the Republicans bought it hook, line, and sinker. Suckered again. Fool me once...

And now surprise! They are trying to say Smirnov discredits the tax fraud case against Hunter, even though the evidence in that case predates Smirnov's appearance by 6 years...

RUSSIA! RUSSIA! RUSSIA!

Prosecutors revealed that the so-called whistleblower in the Hunter Biden investigation was feeding disinformation directly from Russian spies to Republican lawmakers.

Alexander Smirnov admitted that "officials associated with Russian intelligence" were involved with passing along a story about President Joe Biden's son that became the basis of allegations in the GOP impeachment inquiry, and prosecutors said the former FBI informant was “actively peddling new lies that could impact U.S. elections.”

NBC News reporter Tom Winter told MSNBC's "Morning Joe" on Wednesday that revelations about the sources for Smirnov's claims were nothing short of stunning.

It was all bullshit from the beginning. Starting in 2015 when Russian intelligence worked with Trump to get him elected.

All of it. And Merrick Garland needs to squash this farce today.

All of it.
The Raw Story. Hmm... isn't that along the lines of gatewaypundit.com?

I bet you typed that with a straight face too.

Hunter had the sweetest of all sweetheart deals. He would have pled guilty to 2 misdemeanor tax charges, and received no jail time and 2 years of probation.

He blew up that deal himself! Now he's facing 3 felony gun charges, 3 felony tax charges, and 5 or 6 misdemeanor tax charges. :auiqs.jpg:
Repaid taxes are never charged. He is only charged because he is his dad's son.

Again, with the lies. The email was sent by Hunter's business associate James Gilliar

Which was altered by the Russians, and thus the FBI correctly called it a Russian hoax.

And the Trump cultists have never apologized for being part of that Russian hoax. And never will. Their loyalty is to Trump and Mother Russia, and not to the USA.

As conspiracy theories go, yours was not real entertaining.

As conspiracy theories go, yours was not real entertaining.
If I had been caught selling out the USA to Russia, I'd act just like the Trump cult traitors act. You know, denying everything and doubling down on the treason.

Fortunately, as I'm a Democrat, there's no danger of me selling out the USA.

If I had been caught selling out the USA to Russia, I'd act just like the Trump cult traitors act. You know, denying everything and doubling down on the treason.

Fortunately, as I'm a Democrat, there's no danger of me selling out the USA.
Like uranium? Sold to Russia by Hillary?

Forum List

Back