Is God a male?

No, I do not receive that, PrachettFan. Because you do not know what you are saying! I believe God you shall believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! I believe God for a miracle in your life that proves the goodness and love of God towards you! I claim your soul for the Kingdom of heaven and am putting Satan on notice to take his hands off of you now. In Jesus name. Amen.

I believe Gods very best for your life today and always! I believe in Good reports! Not bad ones!

I appreciate that. It's a nice thought and I understand you are sincere. However, I am content with my own beliefs. You see, I do not believe God is a monster or that God cares what we believe. What matters is not who we worship or if we worship at all. All that matters is how we treat each other. None of us need saving because none of us are lost.

TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY IN HIS LIVING WORD. God says not even a little bird falls to earth without Him knowing,god says to believers that the very number of hairs on his head is known to GOD!!!

No, I do not receive that, PrachettFan. Because you do not know what you are saying! I believe God you shall believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! I believe God for a miracle in your life that proves the goodness and love of God towards you! I claim your soul for the Kingdom of heaven and am putting Satan on notice to take his hands off of you now. In Jesus name. Amen.

I believe Gods very best for your life today and always! I believe in Good reports! Not bad ones!

I appreciate that. It's a nice thought and I understand you are sincere. However, I am content with my own beliefs. You see, I do not believe God is a monster or that God cares what we believe. What matters is not who we worship or if we worship at all. All that matters is how we treat each other. None of us need saving because none of us are lost.

TOO BAD YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT GOD HAS TO SAY IN HIS LIVING WORD. God says not even a little bird falls to earth without Him knowing,god says to believers that the very number of hairs on his head is known to GOD!!!

I'll bet that even HE is a little confused when it comes to making that determination about Elton John....

Well, I won't say another word, PrachetfFan, and will just keep you in my prayers daily. Good night. I'm going now and ya'll have a blessed evening.

- Jeri

Then how is man made in his image?
Until you believe that man is a spiritual creature, further discussion of this may not profit us.

OK. Let's go there

If man is spiritually in the "image of God" then he is some type of God
Sort of the way this "image of George Washington" makes this portrait some type of Revolutionary War general?

GW_Stuart-CT-6437.jpg

Key word is image.

God is technically male, but she started her hormone treatments not long after the onset of puberty. It's pretty amazing what can be done when you start that early. God's (sorry, Goddess's ;) ) hips are crazy curvy, her features stayed soft, and there's been minimal dense muscle buildup around her upper arms, shoulders, and thighs. You'd never know she was still pre-op if you didn't ask, but she'd tell you anyway. She might tuck, but the girl's honest.

God is a Spirit and He came to earth in the form of a man. Referring to Himself as the second Adam. It's in the Book. Remember the Gospel of John? He said The Word became flesh and dwelt among men? ( First chapter ) The Word is Jesus Christ. Prior to His coming He is the creator of all things as read in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1. The bible both old and new testament is a 2,000 yr old arrow pointing directly at Jesus Christ. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He is the Redeemer.

( John 3: 16 )

Genesis (The book in the Bible not the rock band) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

So Eve wasn't around yet and God made Adam in his image which would make God male. But why would God have male sex organs if there wasn't a Mrs God around?

:dunno: So He'll have something to play with in case of boredom?

What does God fantasize about when He 'gets bored'? :eusa_eh:

FOOLS CURSE THEMSELF AND ASK FOR EARLY JUDGMENT. WHY?? Because they are FOOLS BOUND FOR HELL!!! YOUR CHOICE!

FOOLS CURSE THEMSELF AND ASK FOR EARLY JUDGMENT. WHY?? Because they are FOOLS BOUND FOR HELL!!! YOUR CHOICE!

"Pleased to meet you... Hope you guessed my name!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXGsPBUV5g]The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Live) - OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

YOUR HEART STOPS AND YOU OPEN YOUR EYES IN HELL SCREAMING,CRYING,CURSING AND IT WAS ALL YOUR CHOICE! think!

Is God a male?
Do fish swim? You just have to look at the many prayers where God is always referred to as The Father. For instance I always recite the Apostles Creed at mass on Sundays, and it starts...

"I believe in God the Father Almighty, Creator of Heaven and earth, and in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord, Who was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried."

"Pleased to meet you... Hope you guessed my name!"
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZRXGsPBUV5g]The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil (Live) - OFFICIAL - YouTube[/ame]

YOUR HEART STOPS AND YOU OPEN YOUR EYES IN HELL SCREAMING,CRYING,CURSING AND IT WAS ALL YOUR CHOICE! think!

Oh, HELLS yes! It was and is my choice! That my friend is the beauty of it.

I'm choosing to ignore the ancient tales of a promised life after death and experience the one shot at life that I know that I get with absolutely no fear of The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran.

Religions promoting a doctrine of "suffer for me in this life and be rewarded in the next" are stealing Monkey potential, and slowing our quest for the stars.

your heart stops and you open your eyes in hell screaming,crying,cursing and it was all your choice! Think!

oh, hells yes! It was and is my choice! That my friend is the beauty of it.

I'm choosing to ignore the ancient tales of a promised life after death and experience the one shot at life that i know that i get with absolutely no fear of the god of abraham, as described in the torah, the new testament and the koran.

Religions promoting a doctrine of "suffer for me in this life and be rewarded in the next" are stealing monkey potential, and slowing your quest for the stars.
you will not ignore the flames!!!

your heart stops and you open your eyes in hell screaming,crying,cursing and it was all your choice! Think!

oh, hells yes! It was and is my choice! That my friend is the beauty of it.

I'm choosing to ignore the ancient tales of a promised life after death and experience the one shot at life that i know that i get with absolutely no fear of the god of abraham, as described in the torah, the new testament and the koran.

Religions promoting a doctrine of "suffer for me in this life and be rewarded in the next" are stealing monkey potential, and slowing your quest for the stars.
you will not ignore the flames!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCRZZC-DH7M]Peggy Lee -- Is That All There Is? 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

So does God have a weenie or a hoohaw. Good question This is so adorably second grade. So cute . Adorable... Does Jesus make poo? Does the Virgin Mary get cranky on that "time" of the month? Does God ever get jock itch? People want to know. I don't care, because I don't care if God exists or not.

Gotta love god. look, but don't touch. smell, but don't taste. be a slave for him on Earth and he might let you into his country club.

Then there's Satan a much better option... :dev3:

Forum List

Back