Is God a male?

Bats 1000 from either side of the plate

Helluva middle infielder too!

Still can't hit a one iron

sure, he just moves the green....

Well, God cannot violate his own laws so he won't cheat but I love the way your mind puts no limitations on God. We need more people like you that think big like that. God will step over 10 million to find one who believes Him along those lines, Moonglow!

God is a Spirit and He came to earth in the form of a man. Referring to Himself as the second Adam. It's in the Book. Remember the Gospel of John? He said The Word became flesh and dwelt among men? ( First chapter ) The Word is Jesus Christ. Prior to His coming He is the creator of all things as read in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1. The bible both old and new testament is a 2,000 yr old arrow pointing directly at Jesus Christ. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He is the Redeemer.

( John 3: 16 )

Genesis (The book in the Bible not the rock band) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

So Eve wasn't around yet and God made Adam in his image which would make God male. But why would God have male sex organs if there wasn't a Mrs God around?
You make God out to be a physical, four-dimensional being, and His likeness likewise.

Your very premise is wrong.

God is a Spirit and He came to earth in the form of a man. Referring to Himself as the second Adam. It's in the Book. Remember the Gospel of John? He said The Word became flesh and dwelt among men? ( First chapter ) The Word is Jesus Christ. Prior to His coming He is the creator of all things as read in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1. The bible both old and new testament is a 2,000 yr old arrow pointing directly at Jesus Christ. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He is the Redeemer.

Genesis (The book in the Bible not the rock band) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

So Eve wasn't around yet and God made Adam in his image which would make God male. But why would God have male sex organs if there wasn't a Mrs God around?
You make God out to be a physical, four-dimensional being, and His likeness likewise.

DUH!!! GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT AND you ask is GOD MALE??? LOL

There is no god. If there was, he would be a woman except for the horrible job he did raising us. Well I guess since he was a single mother this is the best he could do but he made us sick when we ate the apple, flooded us into almost extinction, gives us aids and bird flus and he's going to kill us all again in the very near future. Actually god must be a man. He's a deadbeat dad. I've never even seen him. At least mom as bad as she is was there for us. Oh but when I was a very little boy god gave me a cross and told me that I could talk/pray to him anytime I wanted and he would answer. Not always. In fact hardly ever. But he told us that because he was preparing us for the fact that we would never see him and he would never be there for us, except for in spirit. What a fucking asshole.

He's just hear to troll believers.

There is no god. If there was, he would be a woman except for the horrible job he did raising us. Well I guess since he was a single mother this is the best he could do but he made us sick when we ate the apple, flooded us into almost extinction, gives us aids and bird flus and he's going to kill us all again in the very near future. Actually god must be a man. He's a deadbeat dad. I've never even seen him. At least mom as bad as she is was there for us. Oh but when I was a very little boy god gave me a cross and told me that I could talk/pray to him anytime I wanted and he would answer. Not always. In fact hardly ever. But he told us that because he was preparing us for the fact that we would never see him and he would never be there for us, except for in spirit. What a fucking asshole.

God says atheists are fools!!! AND EACH OF YOUR POSTS PROVE GOD RIGHT!!!

DUH!!! GOD IS GOD THE FATHER,SON AND HOLYSPIRIT AND you ask is GOD MALE??? LOL

Another reason god is a man. He fucking left us 2000 years ago and 800 years ago started another family the fucking Muslims. So my half brothers the muslims think they have the birth right. Then he left them HA! in 1800 he started another family the Mormons. Don't forget his first family the Jews. And don't forget all the other religions before the Abraham religions. God is a gigalo. But I guess if I had nothing to do for all eternity I would eventually get bored of just one family. We human's can't even stay married for 50 years. 50% of us end up in divorce. Even the catholics who claim it is against their religion. They even wear birth control. No wonder god left them for the Muslims. They pray to him 7 times a day. What do we do go to church one day a week? As a family we suck! :badgrin:

I think they actually know that.

I think they actually know that.
Oh. I didn't think this kind of behavior was the intention of the Religion and Ethics forum.

At any rate, I don't believe you.

You've never heard of the "hand of God"?

NOW YOU SEE WHY ETERNAL HELL IS THE ONLY RIGHT PLACE FOR SOME SIN LOVING POSTERS HERE!!! IMHO YOU will see you last few posts again on your final judgment day!!!! it was all your choice!!

NOW YOU SEE WHY ETERNAL HELL IS THE ONLY RIGHT PLACE FOR SOME SIN LOVING POSTERS HERE!!! IMHO YOU will see you last few posts again on your final judgment day!!!! it was all your choice!!

Don't you have a street corner you need to stand on with your billboard?

Then how is man made in his image?

God hates you

Then how is man made in his image?
Until you believe that man is a spiritual creature, further discussion of this may not profit us.

Forum List

Back