Is God a male?

God is a Spirit and He came to earth in the form of a man. Referring to Himself as the second Adam. It's in the Book. Remember the Gospel of John? He said The Word became flesh and dwelt among men? ( First chapter ) The Word is Jesus Christ. Prior to His coming He is the creator of all things as read in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1. The bible both old and new testament is a 2,000 yr old arrow pointing directly at Jesus Christ. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He is the Redeemer.

( John 3: 16 )

Had Adam and Eve kept their former estate in the Garden, Moonglow, God would not have had to come down here to redeem what was lost by Adams sin. He sent His Holy Spirit to impregnate Mary with The Word - His Word - He sent His Word to Earth and that Word became Flesh and dwelt among men. He is the light of the world but the darkness perceived him not. God the Father remained on the Throne and when The Word - Jesus Christ walked on the earth he was in complete dependency upon the Father and the Holy Spirit. He said he could do nothing of himself. Nothing apart from the Father. Why? He wanted to show us the relationship God desired to restore unto mankind - to Him - through Faith - In His Sons work on the cross - Jesus Blood was the perfect blood type - that of His fathers in heaven. Your blood type is the blood type of your father. Jesus Blood redeems you from the curse of sin and death and if you receive Him and the pardon he paid for? You are free and will be in heaven with Him when you leave this earth. I cannot imagine a heaven without you, Moonglow! You are too precious! I'm taking you with me!

* In Genesis 1: 26 we see that God is a trichotomy. Man is a trichotomy made in His image. We are a spirit that dwells in a body and has a soul. He said, Let US make man in OUR image and OUR likeness. God is a Spirit, who became flesh - The Word - while He remained on the Throne hearing every prayer sent up by Jesus and sending forth whatever the Word spoke. God will perform the work that His Word was sent to do. Even today. It is the privledge of the Believer to pray and move the Hand of God. God is 1 x 1 x 1 = 1 not 1 + 1 + 1 = 3. Get it?

Last edited:
What God?

Excellent question!!!

Step one in any religious discussion is to define 'God'.

If the question above refers to The God of Abraham, as described in The Torah, The New Testament and The Koran, God is most definitely described as a male in those very popular ancient stories.

Isn't Mary Mrs. God?

They never consumated the relationship

Jesus was before Mary. John 1: 1 In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. Mary was just a human. She had children after Jesus was born and Joseph and her consummated their marriage also after the birth of Jesus. James the brother of Jesus was another of Mary's sons. The Catholic Doctrine is not the Doctrine of Christ but of man. That's why it falls apart under examination. Mary is not the mother of God. Mary was the mother of Jesus when he came to earth in the form of a man to reach lost mankind. She was a chosen vessel by God to deliver the Word - which is Jesus Christ- Emmanuel - God with us. As a Believer and a Laborer for Christ in the harvest I am also a deliverer of the Word but would you bow down and worship me? Pray to me??? Ha! Ha! God forbid!! See how silly humans can be? Thank God for His mercy!

Last edited:
God is a Spirit and He came to earth in the form of a man. Referring to Himself as the second Adam. It's in the Book. Remember the Gospel of John? He said The Word became flesh and dwelt among men? ( First chapter ) The Word is Jesus Christ. Prior to His coming He is the creator of all things as read in Genesis Chapter 1 and John Chapter 1. The bible both old and new testament is a 2,000 yr old arrow pointing directly at Jesus Christ. Those that call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He is the Redeemer.

Genesis (The book in the Bible not the rock band) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

So Eve wasn't around yet and God made Adam in his image which would make God male. But why would God have male sex organs if there wasn't a Mrs God around?

God is not married because there is absolutely no record of his obtaining a marriage license any where in the world. I checked. Also, there is no record of him getting a Wassermann test. However, I am sure that the Mormons baptized him in absentia, anyway.

Last edited:

Genesis (The book in the Bible not the rock band) Then God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness

So Eve wasn't around yet and God made Adam in his image which would make God male. But why would God have male sex organs if there wasn't a Mrs God around?

Very good! You go to the head of the class, RW!!!

As to your second question, when The Word became Flesh and dwelt among men did the Word come in the form of a man or the form of a woman? God lives in eternity. He knows all things. He knew the nature of Satan and that Satan would tempt Adam and Eve. He prophesied what His plan was regarding restoring what Adam and Eve had lost, RW. It is written : And I will put enmity between thee and her seed; it shall bruise thy head and though shalt bruise his heal. - Gen 1: 15 - what was God prophesying about? His plan to redeem what Adam had lost by sending His Word to become the second Adam. Perfect. What a plan! Talk about blindsiding the enemy! It totally thrills my soul to see How God shows himself Shewd with the Shrewd. He's got it going on! I'm telling you. You cannot outmaneuver God! He is the Almighty and what He says goes! The more you get to know Jesus? The sweeter it gets! It's like no other relationship on earth! I am so thankful that God was willing to do this so that all who would come to Him could be restored to this wonderful relationship that Adam and Eve once enjoyed in the Garden. God is so good!

Last edited:
God is not married because there is absolutely no record of his obtaining a marriage license any where in the world. I checked. Also, there is no record of him getting a Wassermann test. However, I am sure that the Mormons baptized him in absentia, anyway.

God's Favorite: God is Married to the BacksliderJer 3:6 The LORD said also unto me in the days of Josiah the king, Hast thou seen [that] which backsliding Israel hath done? she is gone up upon every high mountain and under every green tree, and there hath played the harlot.

The places of worship were established on the high places and in the groves. She went to the places that was supposed to be set aside for praise of God and did horrible acts there.

Jer 3:7 And I said after she had done all these [things], Turn thou unto me. But she returned not. And her treacherous sister Judah saw [it].

God still called her back to Him.

Jer 3:8 And I saw, when for all the causes whereby backsliding Israel committed adultery I had put her away, and given her a bill of divorce; yet her treacherous sister Judah feared not, but went and played the harlot also. <----does not end there, continue reading on link for what happens.

That is a picture of the church also and her backsliding by way of lukewarm devotion, seeking things of the world rather than God, anything that is placed ahead of God is idolatry and harlotry really.

I know that God is married to the backslider because I have run from God myself and backslid and He sent His Spirit to draw me back to Him. God's mercies are beyond what our finite minds can comprehend. He is amazing and my desire to serve Him all the days of my life is greater than at any other time in my life. My love is growing - not diminishing.. this is all due to Gods faithfulness, Vandal! God forgives, restores, and makes all things beautiful in His own time. Never doubt it. :smiliehug:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back