Is God a male?

GOD as Father!

We understand that God the Father is likened to a human father. In Psalm 103:13-14 is among my favorites as it says that God is like, “a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.“ He is benevolent, He provides for, He sustains, He corrects, He disciplines, and He loves…but God is not a male as we know human maleness but He is male in His divine attributes.

GOD as Father!

We understand that God the Father is likened to a human father. In Psalm 103:13-14 is among my favorites as it says that God is like, “a father has compassion on his children, so the Lord has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust.“ He is benevolent, He provides for, He sustains, He corrects, He disciplines, and He loves…but God is not a male as we know human maleness but He is male in His divine attributes.

And he'll smite with furious vengeance any motherfuckers who get in his way!

I absolutely promos you that god is not a female. If you don't believe me, ask the Catholics, Mormons, Jews, and Muslims. I have also deduced that he is not a Chicago Cubs fan.

Last edited:
If Jesus was God, why did he pray to his Father in Heaven??

Because The Word stripped himself of all authority in order to come to this earth as a man. He was fully dependent upon the Father and the Holy Spirit. All the way to the Cross, ressurection and ascending into heaven to be seated at the right hand of the Father. When Jesus Christ comes back? It won't be as a little baby in a manger! Nor will it be as a man! Ten thousand times No!

When Jesus Christ returns He is coming back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Those who will receive Him now? Will be with Him on that day! What a glorious day it shall be too! The best is yet to come, Moonglow!

NOW YOU SEE WHY ETERNAL HELL IS THE ONLY RIGHT PLACE FOR SOME SIN LOVING POSTERS HERE!!! IMHO YOU will see you last few posts again on your final judgment day!!!! it was all your choice!!

Why because we don't believe you or your pedophile priests/ministers/cardinals/bishops/churches? If there is a god he will reward us for not believing the stupid. Jesus never said the stupid will inherit anything.

And thank you for admitting this is just your OPINION. No one cares. Beat it.

NOW YOU SEE WHY ETERNAL HELL IS THE ONLY RIGHT PLACE FOR SOME SIN LOVING POSTERS HERE!!! IMHO YOU will see you last few posts again on your final judgment day!!!! it was all your choice!!

Why because we don't believe you or your pedophile priests/ministers/cardinals/bishops/churches? If there is a god he will reward us for not believing the stupid. Jesus never said the stupid will inherit anything.

IT IS BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCEPTING JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TYHAT IS IMPORTANT NOT BELIEVING IN priests/ministers/cardinals/bishops/churches?

My God is a Hermaphrodite Freak: He/She takes care of ALL the business all by His/Her Bad Self.

Bitches.

:D

I think that we should all just quit trying to fool ourselves, and admit that Eric Clapton is god....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX5USg8_1gA]Eric Clapton - Layla - YouTube[/ame]

Because The Word stripped himself of all authority in order to come to this earth as a man. He was fully dependent upon the Father and the Holy Spirit. All the way to the Cross, ressurection and ascending into heaven to be seated at the right hand of the Father. When Jesus Christ comes back? It won't be as a little baby in a manger! Nor will it be as a man! Ten thousand times No!

When Jesus Christ returns He is coming back as King of Kings and Lord of Lords! Those who will receive Him now? Will be with Him on that day! What a glorious day it shall be too! The best is yet to come, Moonglow!

If Jesus is God then presumably he is omniscient. If this is true, then when he allowed himself to be sacrificed, didn’t he do this with the knowledge that he was immortal? If so, then how exactly was it a sacrifice for him? What did he sacrifice?

“If Jesus is the son of god, but also god himself, then he supposedly sacrificed himself to himself to save what he created from himself. He also, therefore, prayed to himself and begged himself not to require himself be crucified in order to appease himself and save the world from the wrath of himself.”

Most atheists fall into the category of ‘Agnostic Atheism’ – they don’t claim to know with certainty that god does not exist.

Conversely, most theists are ‘Gnostic Theists’ – they claim to know with certainty that their particular god exists.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

When most atheists say “God does not exist” they are generally speaking in the same manner as when people say “Leprechauns/Santa Claus/Fairies/Unicorns don’t exist” – those things do not appear to exist within contextual reality in which we find ourselves.

IT IS BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCEPTING JESUS AS YOUR LORD AND SAVIOR TYHAT IS IMPORTANT NOT BELIEVING IN priests/ministers/cardinals/bishops/churches?

Who told you, or excuse me, who told your ancestors about this Jesus character? Oh it was priests/ministers/churches? They are corrupt and liars or they believe a lie that they were told just like you do. What proof do they/you have? None? I've already explained to you the bible is not self authenticating. Its just another ancient text. Many other fake/false/made up religions have come before and after. You are just fully believing the one you were born into, just like the stupid camel jockeys do in muslim nations.

To believe in god you have to be believing what your priests are telling you. What do they know? They aren't any smarter than you and from what I read from everyone else on USMB you are one stupid son of a bitch. :lol:

why because we don't believe you or your pedophile priests/ministers/cardinals/bishops/churches? If there is a god he will reward us for not believing the stupid. Jesus never said the stupid will inherit anything.

And thank you for admitting this is just your opinion. No one cares. Beat it.

it is believe in god and accepting jesus as your lord and savior tyhat is important not believing in priests/ministers/cardinals/bishops/churches?

who told you, or excuse me, who told your ancestors about this jesus character? Oh it was priests/ministers/churches? They are corrupt and liars or they believe a lie that they were told just like you do. What proof do they/you have? None? I've already explained to you the bible is not self authenticating. Its just another ancient text. Many other fake/false/made up religions have come before and after. You are just fully believing the one you were born into, just like the stupid camel jockeys do in muslim nations.

To believe in god you have to be believing what your priests are telling you. What do they know? They aren't any smarter than you and from what i read from everyone else on usmb you are one stupid son of a bitch. :lol:

you are wrong!!! Take no man's word about God!!! You can find God reveiled in his eternal living word!!! Seek and you shall find!!!

If Jesus is God then presumably he is omniscient. If this is true, then when he allowed himself to be sacrificed, didn’t he do this with the knowledge that he was immortal? If so, then how exactly was it a sacrifice for him? What did he sacrifice?

“If Jesus is the son of god, but also god himself, then he supposedly sacrificed himself to himself to save what he created from himself. He also, therefore, prayed to himself and begged himself not to require himself be crucified in order to appease himself and save the world from the wrath of himself.”

Most atheists fall into the category of ‘Agnostic Atheism’ – they don’t claim to know with certainty that god does not exist.

Conversely, most theists are ‘Gnostic Theists’ – they claim to know with certainty that their particular god exists.:cuckoo::eusa_liar:

When most atheists say “God does not exist” they are generally speaking in the same manner as when people say “Leprechauns/Santa Claus/Fairies/Unicorns don’t exist” – those things do not appear to exist within contextual reality in which we find ourselves.

Would you send your own son to die on a cross for men who spit and cursed him? What did he sacrifice? Are you serious? Listen.. let's get back to Jesus came as a man to this earth... The miracles He performed were by the Holy Spirit - the Father heard all his prayers while he was down here preparing the way of redemption. Had Satan known that by the crucifixion he would be stripped of all his powers and the keys to hell and death taken? He never would have allowed it to happen. Never! But he didn't know.

Still those who are walking in the Spirit, not according to the flesh, are operating in dominion power on the earth are doing the works Jesus did and greater..... why? Because he said we would. We have been given all authority over the powers of Satan including fallen angels, demons, death, disease, It's in Luke 10: 19 Jesus has given us the keys to the kingdom - what we bind on earth is bound in heaven and what we loose on earth is loosed in heaven..He went down to hell and took the keys. What do you mean what did he do? hey! it is the ultimate authority in the spiritual realm and what was stolen in the Garden was restored at the cross to those who believe. I believe so I have full authority to destroy his works. Even on this board! How cool is that? :eusa_angel:

For instance, Let me show you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I break every word curse spoken by any human spirit, evil spirit or person practicing witchcraft and the occult on this board against people here who are unaware of the evil in their midst. The words these occultists have spoken, I destroy by the power of God and call them null and void. I cancel every assignment from hell against this board and the people of this board and speak life over them, not death, in Jesus name. I command every evil spirit, fallen angel, demonic spirits to cease and desist in their operations here on this board, In Jesus Name. I decree and declare the people who have been targeted by evil men on this board are protected by Angels which I also call forth, In Jesus Name. I plead the Blood of Jesus Christ over this board and hold the blood of Jesus Christ against all demonic activity that was sent to harm those who are here or visiting, in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth!

That is the authority of the believer and I love to wield the Sword of the Spirit more than any other thing! I enjoy the battle! Because I know I get the victory! Every time. Why? Because Jesus Christ gave it to me at the cross. All I have to do is believe it and declare it! :eusa_angel:

What did Jesus do for me? Everything! As he said, "IT IS FINISHED"!!

ha! ha! You bet it is!

- Jeremiah

Last edited:

If what you say is true, then I shall most definitely spend eternity in hell. You, on the other hand, will spend eternity in the presence of a being who thinks hell is a good idea. I am getting the better deal and I will pity you.

If what you say is true, then I shall most definitely spend eternity in hell. You, on the other hand, will spend eternity in the presence of a being who thinks hell is a good idea. I am getting the better deal and I will pity you.

HELL was created for satan and all evil,if you chose to live in sin and reject god's love then you are ""EVIL"" AND HELL IS YOUR PLACE FOR ETERNITY!!! YOUR CHOICE!

No, I do not receive that, PrachettFan. Because you do not know what you are saying! I believe God you shall believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! I believe God for a miracle in your life that proves the goodness and love of God towards you! I claim your soul for the Kingdom of heaven and am putting Satan on notice to take his hands off of you now. In Jesus name. Amen.

I believe Gods very best for your life today and always! I believe the report of the Lord. His arm is not too short to reach anyone. God's hand is moved by our prayers. He loves you greatly. Never doubt it.

Last edited:
GOD SAYS HE IS UNWILLING THAT ANY PERISH,SO WHY CHOSE HELL?====GOD'S WILL IS THAT NOONE PERISH BUT THAT ALL CONFESS AND REPENT OF SIN,BELIEVE AND ACCEPT JESUS AS THEIR LORD AND SAVIOR!! HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen
SEEMS ALMOST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!! HUH??? ==whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

No, I do not receive that, PrachettFan. Because you do not know what you are saying! I believe God you shall believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and be saved! I believe God for a miracle in your life that proves the goodness and love of God towards you! I claim your soul for the Kingdom of heaven and am putting Satan on notice to take his hands off of you now. In Jesus name. Amen.

I believe Gods very best for your life today and always! I believe in Good reports! Not bad ones!

I appreciate that. It's a nice thought and I understand you are sincere. However, I am content with my own beliefs. You see, I do not believe God is a monster or that God cares what we believe. What matters is not who we worship or if we worship at all. All that matters is how we treat each other. None of us need saving because none of us are lost.

HELL was created for satan and all evil,if you chose to live in sin and reject god's love then you are ""EVIL"" AND HELL IS YOUR PLACE FOR ETERNITY!!! YOUR CHOICE!

It's an easy choice. You have definitely sold me on hell.

Forum List

Back