In legal terms it's called the "subornation of perjury."

berg80

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2017

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Ex-Attorney Is Staring Down The Barrel Of A Whole Lotta Trouble

When your lawyer tells you its okay to tell investigators you don’t remember when in fact you do remember …. wow. Over the last 48 hours, things have come apart quickly for former Trump White House deputy counsel Stefan Passantino.

Monday the executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee, without naming Passantino, detailed some of what he was allegedly doing and saying when he represented former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson before the committee.

By Tuesday, Passantino — who denies any wrongdoing and says he represented Hutchinson “honorably, ethically, and fully consistent with her sole interests as she communicated them to me” — had taken a leave of absence from one of his law firms.

By late Tuesday, CNN had publicly identified Passantino as Hutchinson’s former lawyer. The NYT soon followed suit. Again, Passantino is not named in the report, but the report notes this is what the witness said “about her decision to terminate a lawyer who was receiving payments for the representation from a group allied with President Trump.”

It was a classic conflict of interest. An attorney being paid by a group allied with President Trump giving his client advice that helped Don. Which goes to show you Rick Wilson was spot on when he named his book about Trump...............

Everything Trump Touches Dies​

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Ex-Attorney Is Staring Down The Barrel Of A Whole Lotta Trouble

When your lawyer tells you its okay to tell investigators you don’t remember when in fact you do remember …. wow. Over the last 48 hours, things have come apart quickly for former Trump White House deputy counsel Stefan Passantino.

Monday the executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee, without naming Passantino, detailed some of what he was allegedly doing and saying when he represented former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson before the committee.

By Tuesday, Passantino — who denies any wrongdoing and says he represented Hutchinson “honorably, ethically, and fully consistent with her sole interests as she communicated them to me” — had taken a leave of absence from one of his law firms.

By late Tuesday, CNN had publicly identified Passantino as Hutchinson’s former lawyer. The NYT soon followed suit. Again, Passantino is not named in the report, but the report notes this is what the witness said “about her decision to terminate a lawyer who was receiving payments for the representation from a group allied with President Trump.”

It was a classic conflict of interest. An attorney being paid by a group allied with President Trump giving his client advice that helped Don. Which goes to show you Rick Wilson was spot on when he named his book about Trump...............

If everything Trump touches dies, would he please give Fuckwad Biden a big hug and even a smooch.

That boorish remark doesn't really address how a lawyer paid by people supporting Trump tried to keep Cassidy from telling the truth, now does it?
Whom else who testified, were supplied a paid for lawyer by the Trump supporting team?

The woman lied. Her nonsense was refuted by numerous other witnesses. She got away with it. Move on.
Actually Tony Ornato was dishonest before the committee about the incident....

And others both present and through the grapevine heard that Trump was absolutely furious that the SS would not take him to the Capitol.... supporting that Cassidy was not the only one, that was told a
similar story about the incident.

And others both present and through the grapevine heard that Trump was absolutely furious that the SS would not take him to the Capitol.... supporting that Cassidy was not the only one, that was told a
Through the grapevine means democrats lie.

And others both present and through the grapevine heard that Trump was absolutely furious that the SS would not take him to the Capitol.... supporting that Cassidy was not the only one, that was told a similar story about the incident.
You're lying unless you can prove Ornato lied. I'll wait....

As for saying "I don't recall"
Hillary can say it dozens of times, no problem.

General Flynn says "I don't recall" and he ends up in prison.

Is Cassidy the one who said Trump killed his Secret Service detachment, commandeered the limo and tried to run over Mike Pence?

Last edited:

Heresay....I wonder why that's not admissable?

The woman lied. Her nonsense was refuted by numerous other witnesses. She got away with it. Move on.
When I see a steaming pile of horseshit like what you wrote my first instinct is to post an article proving you wrong. Then I ask myself, why bother? You nitwits have constructed an impenetrable wall of denial. A perfect pretextual condition for denying the truth. Achieved by simply refusing to accept factual material for any number of made up reasons.

She lied which is why her assertions never meant anything. She should have been prosecuted and now been in prison as an example to other enemy democrats.

She lied which is why her assertions never meant anything.
You're a liar. BTW,

Passantino Dropped Job Opp For Hutchinson On Morning Of J6 Deposition​

Subtlety, finesse, timing — there’s a lot we have to learn from Mr. Passantino.
Take how he handled dropping a potential Trump-linked job offer to Hutchinson, per her telling in the transcript.
It was on the morning of her first appearance before the panel — before she agreed to fully cooperate after leaving her MAGA attorney Passantino — when he made the offer, per her recollection: “I want to talk to you about potential job opportunities. Let’s do it at the end of today, though. Today’s going to be a good day. I want to end it on a good note for you.”
All that lay between her and that job offer was hours of testimony before the committee.
Hutchinson added that, with Passantino at the deposition, she felt like “Donald Trump was looking over my shoulder.”

Damning New Details About Meadows’ Alleged Role In Influencing Hutchison’s Testimony

The newest transcripts showing Cassidy Hutchinson’s interviews with the Jan. 6 committee on Sept. 14 and 15 show that former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows was among the cohort of Trump cronies that the former aide claimed were intimidating her before her interviews with the panel.
Back in July, Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) revealed a message sent to an unnamed witness by an unidentified TrumpWorld figure: “[A person] let me know you have your deposition tomorrow. He wants me to let you know that he’s thinking about you,” the message said. “He knows you’re loyal, and you’re going to do the right thing when you go in for your deposition.”

I didn't know that.
What did she lie about?
And how do you know?
She lied about events in the presidential limo. Starting with, they occurred in the presidential limo. Her stories have been contradicted by the people actually there.

Forum List

Back