In legal terms it's called the "subornation of perjury."

They could allow the actual witnesses to testify but enemy democrats would never do that because they are enemy democrats.
Just as I thought, you can't prove your assertion. The committee had an open invitation to anyone with testimony that conflicted with Hutchinson's to step forward and testify. It's disgusting how you people lie.

When I see a steaming pile of horseshit like what you wrote my first instinct is to post an article proving you wrong. Then I ask myself, why bother? You nitwits have constructed an impenetrable wall of denial. A perfect pretextual condition for denying the truth. Achieved by simply refusing to accept factual material for any number of made up reasons.
Uninformed sources told me Trump killed his Secret Service detail, commandeered the limo and attempted to run over Mike Pence

Heresay....I wonder why that's not admissable?
We're not in court, and it was never approached as anything other than a third party passing it on, hearsay.

Except there were secret service agents there that also, who were willing to talk honestly, said it was a very heated exchange....

And THAT is supporting the 1/6 committee's conclusion that Trump wanted to be there, even knowing the protesters were armed...

Trump acknowledged his election loss to McCarthy before Jan. 6, Hutchinson testified​

House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy told then-White House aide Cassidy Hutchinson in the days before Jan. 6, 2021, that Donald Trump had privately acknowledged losing the 2020 election, according to a newly disclosed interview Hutchinson gave to the Jan. 6 select committee.

In the Sept. 14 interview — her fifth as a witness for the select committee — Hutchinson described frequent calls with McCarthy in the run-up to the attack on the Capitol and said that he told her he was afraid then-White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had not adequately prepared Trump to accept defeat.

No wonder her original attorney, being paid by Trump supporters, didn't want her to tell what she knew.

You're lying unless you can prove Ornato lied. I'll wait....

As for saying "I don't recall"
Hillary can say it dozens of times, no problem.

General Flynn says "I don't recall" and he ends up in prison.
You folks have a curious habit of demanding proof for things when you never provide any of your own. All members of the committee will say about Ornato's testimony is that it at times was "inconsistent" with testimony received by multiple witnesses.

Last edited:
That boorish remark doesn't really address how a lawyer paid by people supporting Trump tried to keep Cassidy from telling the truth, now does it?
He has already lost his job and will likely be disbarred.

If texts or emails or even other witnesses confirm the allegations he faces jail.

If that happens he may well flip… on Meadows or even Trump

That boorish remark doesn't really address how a lawyer paid by people supporting Trump tried to keep Cassidy from telling the truth, now does it?
We need to look at who is paying the legal fees of all those people interviewed who used I DONT RECALL, multiple times....

He has already lost his job and will likely be disbarred.

If texts or emails or even other witnesses confirm the allegations he faces jail.

If that happens he may well flip… on Meadows or even Trump
Agreed.

We need to look at who is paying the legal fees of all those people interviewed who used I DONT RECALL, multiple times....
I think the difference in some of those witnesses and Cassidy is she clearly wanted to tell the truth about what she knew while others did not. Either to cover their own butts or Trump's.

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Ex-Attorney Is Staring Down The Barrel Of A Whole Lotta Trouble

When your lawyer tells you its okay to tell investigators you don’t remember when in fact you do remember …. wow. Over the last 48 hours, things have come apart quickly for former Trump White House deputy counsel Stefan Passantino.

Monday the executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee, without naming Passantino, detailed some of what he was allegedly doing and saying when he represented former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson before the committee.

By Tuesday, Passantino — who denies any wrongdoing and says he represented Hutchinson “honorably, ethically, and fully consistent with her sole interests as she communicated them to me” — had taken a leave of absence from one of his law firms.

By late Tuesday, CNN had publicly identified Passantino as Hutchinson’s former lawyer. The NYT soon followed suit. Again, Passantino is not named in the report, but the report notes this is what the witness said “about her decision to terminate a lawyer who was receiving payments for the representation from a group allied with President Trump.”

It was a classic conflict of interest. An attorney being paid by a group allied with President Trump giving his client advice that helped Don. Which goes to show you Rick Wilson was spot on when he named his book about Trump...............

Everything Trump Touches Dies​

I’m sure that the talking points memo is fully reliable. 😂🤣

Cassidy Hutchinson’s Ex-Attorney Is Staring Down The Barrel Of A Whole Lotta Trouble

When your lawyer tells you its okay to tell investigators you don’t remember when in fact you do remember …. wow. Over the last 48 hours, things have come apart quickly for former Trump White House deputy counsel Stefan Passantino.

Monday the executive summary of the Jan. 6 committee, without naming Passantino, detailed some of what he was allegedly doing and saying when he represented former Mark Meadows aide Cassidy Hutchinson before the committee.

By Tuesday, Passantino — who denies any wrongdoing and says he represented Hutchinson “honorably, ethically, and fully consistent with her sole interests as she communicated them to me” — had taken a leave of absence from one of his law firms.

By late Tuesday, CNN had publicly identified Passantino as Hutchinson’s former lawyer. The NYT soon followed suit. Again, Passantino is not named in the report, but the report notes this is what the witness said “about her decision to terminate a lawyer who was receiving payments for the representation from a group allied with President Trump.”

It was a classic conflict of interest. An attorney being paid by a group allied with President Trump giving his client advice that helped Don. Which goes to show you Rick Wilson was spot on when he named his book about Trump...............

Everything Trump Touches Dies​

So what did this lawyer supposedly do? Are you claiming that Hillary's lawyer didn't tell her to say she didn't remember 39 times?

"You're lying unless you can prove Ornato lied. I'll wait....As for saying "I don't recall"
From what I have read....is that Ornato and the other guy in the office at the time of the telling have NOT denied Hutchinson testimony about what she heard them say.
Rather, they have said "They don't recall" what they discussed with Hutchinson.
OK, but that is not a denial that they didn't say it.
That is not a denial that Hutchinson didn't hear it.
That is not a statement that Hutchinson is lying.

You are trying too hard, poster Kyzr.
The "truth" we all can feel comfortable with is: That Hutchinson heard two SS agents discussing an alleged heated exchange in the Presidential vehicle. Whether the SS agents were truthful in telling Hutchinson the story.....is undetermined. But they ain't denying it....they are saying they don't recall it. It's not equivalent.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The woman lied. Her nonsense was refuted by numerous other witnesses. She got away with it. Move on.
She lied which is why her assertions never meant anything. She should have been prosecuted and now been in prison.......
She lied about events in the presidential limo. Starting with, they occurred in the presidential limo.......
------------------------------------------------------
Poster CatBreath......read the comments early in the post responding to poster Kyzr.
They apply to your fanciful comments I quote above.

I believe Hutchinson. I watched her testimony. She rings true...per my own personal experience of managing large staffs for 30yrs. She has credibility, appropriate demeanor, cautious in her descriptions, and consistent in responding to queries. And she did that while under oath. Under the threat of perjury if she was untruthful.
Ornato has not gone under oath. As far as I know the other SS agent has not subjected himself to oath on this matter. As far as I know, neither has sworn that Hutchinson's testimony is perjurious. Rather, they say they don't recall exactly what they said to Hutchinson.

Hutchinson testified under serious pressure from her former bosses, under pressure from a lawyer provided to her by those bosses, she knew ...as reportage states she said to her mother "I am f*cked"....."they will ruin my life". Accordingly, we need view Hutchinson testimony as "against-self-interest'....in that knowing if she described what she saw and heard she would pay a severe career penalty, perhaps a severe threat to her safety or her family's safety. Yet, she raised her hand and swore an oath that what she was about to state was true. So help her God.

And, poster CatBreath, I contrast Hutchinson's demeanor and credibility against the tone and tenor of your own communications on this social media venue.

And, without being disrespectful, I must say......you suffer badly in the comparison.

IMHO

Last edited:
"Are you claiming that Hillary's lawyer didn't tell her to say she didn't remember 39 times?"
-----------------------------------------------------
Ah, poor Li'l Bripat.....are you living in another decade?
Or....are you alleging that Hillary went before the January 6th Committee and stated she didn't remember? 39 times?
What do you think didn't she remember before the January 6th Committee that is investigating the MAGAMob attack on our democracy?
How do you know?

Can you point us to her testimony before the January 6th Committee.

Or, are you merely confused about what the subject of this thread is about?
Or are you merely desperate to play "Look, squirrel"? because views on this thread are embarrassing you?

In my personal opinion, Li'l Bripat, my avatar thinks your avatar is a frivolous un-serious contributor to this venue.
Is this really the right venue for you to offer you rather fringie...often nonsensical... opinions?
Well, if you think it is.....then you are very seriously ------silly.

No offense intended.

I think the difference in some of those witnesses and Cassidy is she clearly wanted to tell the truth about what she knew while others did not. Either to cover their own butts or Trump's.
If they truly did not recall, that's fine, but if they did recall but claimed they didn't through the illegal advice of their (Trumper)lawyer, then that is a form of obstruction of justice, as mentioned.

Speaking of Hutchinson --- this morning's Washington Post has an informative article about the pressure she was subjected to by Trump's enablers. Here's a taster, with the link to the whole piece below. As I mentioned in an earlier post, Hutchinson has credibility as I judge it by my experience.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/12/23/cassidy-hutchinson-trump-jan-6-perjury/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cassidy Hutchinson knew better than to put herself in debt to what she called “Trump world.” As she would later testify, “Once you are looped in, especially financially with them, there is no turning back.”

But Hutchinson, who witnessed the final days of the Trump White House from her all-access perch as an aide to Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, had been subpoenaed by the Jan. 6 select committee. The deadline for turning over documents was looming, and Hutchinson was, she said, “starting to freak out.” One lawyer she consulted said he could assist — then demanded a $150,000 retainer.

So, the young aide, out of work since Trump had left office a full year earlier, initially decided to turn to Trump world for help. Which is how she came to receive a phone call from Stefan Passantino, previously a lawyer in the Trump White House counsel’s office.

“We have you taken care of,” he told Hutchinson. When she asked who would be paying the bills, Passantino demurred — this despite legal ethics rules that let attorneys accept payment from third parties but only with the “informed consent” of their client.

“If you want to know at the end, we’ll let you know, but we’re not telling people where funding is coming from right now,” Hutchinson, in her deposition, recalled him saying. “Like, you’re never going to get a bill for this, so if that’s what you’re worried about.”
If Hutchinson’s live testimony before the select committee was riveting, her deposition testimony, taken several months later and released Thursday, is a page-turner: The Godfather meets John Grisham meets "All the President’s Men." Before, we could only imagine how frightening the situation must have been for the 20-something Trump staffer. Now, we can read of her frantic search for help, and her terror as she contemplated telling the truth.

It is a tale, at least in Hutchinson’s telling, of Trump allies dangling financial support in exchange for unyielding loyalty. “
We’re gonna get you a really good job in Trump world. You don’t need to apply other places,” Passantino assured Hutchinson. “We’re gonna get you taken care of. We’re going to keep you in the family.” The goal, as he set it out, was clear: “We just want to focus on protecting the President.”

It’s a story of meek compliance enforced by fear of consequences — and menacing admonitions to remain on board.
“They will ruin my life, Mom, if I do anything they don’t want me to do,” Hutchinson told her mother......"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2022/12/23/cassidy-hutchinson-trump-jan-6-perjury/

Forum List

Back