Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

DOesn't seem like these people were arrested immediately...

It doesn't seem that you have enough brains to understand that almost no one will cross the wall by the above means.

I agree they will just cut the wall.. But they can still climb the wall easily and won't be arrested if they do as these guys have demonstrated.

Really though they will just use the vast network of tunnels or the smuggling trucks that they currently use to smuggling mass amounts of illegals over now. You are naive to think this wall will have a big impact. It will just shift the smuggling to different means, like always.

Then explain why most people cross the border on foot where there is no wall.

You're an idiot. You are actually gloating about aliens violating our borders.

Show where I'm gloating, you are just too stupid to accept reality.
Substantial amounts of people get into the country through the tunnels or smuggling trucks. You're too stupid to understand that if they somehow shut down the method of walking over (which they won't because they will just cut the fence), people will just get in through all the tunnels and through all the trucks that they are using now.

Post #233

Well then you need to repeat 4th grade english because you have a hard time with reading comprehension...

Maybe that's why you are having such a hard time comprehending the fact that illegal's will just come in through the many other means that they are currently using to enter the country...

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Mexicans are smarter than Plummers

Trump administration officials admitted being aware of “a few instances” in which people-smugglers managed to breach rebuilt sections of the $10 billion wall that Trump once promised Mexico would pay for, the paper reported.

Trump administration officials admitted being aware of “a few instances” in which people-smugglers managed to breach rebuilt sections of the $10 billion wall that Trump once promised Mexico would pay for, the paper reported.
A few instances? yeah, that's enough for a million people to get through!

What does it say about the left and especially democrats when they cheer about fake stories of the Wall being breached after nine Americans were murdered in Mexico? Incoherent? Ignorant? Hypocritical? Take your pick

So, tell us exactly how the wall would have prevented these Americans from being killed in Mexico.

A few instances in Trumpspeak equates to THOUSANDS

A few instances in Trumpspeak equates to THOUSANDS
In other words, a few instances.

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall
Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.

For someone who has never seen me, nor has met me other than on these boards, you sure assume a lot about other posters. You guarantee? Really? You don't know how tall I am, or what kind of exercise regimen I keep. Even though I'm 55, I can still ride 20-30 miles on a bicycle at an average speed of 17 to 20 mph. And yeah, I'm not in shape like I was when I was in my 20's and 30's, because back then, I rode 50 - 100 miles/day and was averaging 20 to 25 mph.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I could scale the wall if I needed or wanted to, or some kind of life sized replica.

Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.

For someone who has never seen me, nor has met me other than on these boards, you sure assume a lot about other posters. You guarantee? Really? You don't know how tall I am, or what kind of exercise regimen I keep. Even though I'm 55, I can still ride 20-30 miles on a bicycle at an average speed of 17 to 20 mph. And yeah, I'm not in shape like I was when I was in my 20's and 30's, because back then, I rode 50 - 100 miles/day and was averaging 20 to 25 mph.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I could scale the wall if I needed or wanted to, or some kind of life sized replica.
In other words, you have no idea whether you can scale the wall. I'm dead certain that you can't.

Show where I'm gloating, you are just too stupid to accept reality.
Substantial amounts of people get into the country through the tunnels or smuggling trucks. You're too stupid to understand that if they somehow shut down the method of walking over (which they won't because they will just cut the fence), people will just get in through all the tunnels and through all the trucks that they are using now.
Post #233
Well then you need to repeat 4th grade english because you have a hard time with reading comprehension...

Maybe that's why you are having such a hard time comprehending the fact that illegal's will just come in through the many other means that they are currently using to enter the country...
I comprehend just fine. You were obviously gloating. I'm not the only one who thinks so.
Type my exact words that show me gloating... Or forever be known as fake news...:290968001256257790-final:
Oh puhleeze. Are you trying to tell us that unless you said "I'm gloating" that you weren't gloating?

Your posts are an exercise in pure idiocy.
Again type my exact words that show I'm gloating. If somebody is gloating it should be pretty easy to do... But you don't seem to be able to do that. You just don't want to admit you're wrong.

Same way you can't admit that a border wall won't do that much to keep illegals out.

So, the story is accurate. DHS wont deny it. And the reports will become publoc via an FOIA request.

Yet another failed wingnut thread...

This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Easy stuff.

Either way this is a legit story, done by US DHS

Here's another one for ya:

Another fool chimes in.....maybe you don't know your ass from up eh, "banker"? :badgrin:

I just showed you that it was not a hoax.

So when you don't want to believe the facts you just ignore them... Typical Trumper.

I find it funny that you got all worked up over nothing, DHS cut through the fence so end of story, no hoax...

This is why they're leftists.....they were raised by single mothers who chased off the father and became a full-time lesbian. The kids? they don't know anything about tools, materials, structures...they were raised to be girls and that's how they turned out. Luckily there were enough family units who stayed intact with a father who knew how things work and passed it on to their sons and sometimes their daughters.....that's the only reason this country still works.
I don't think you know a single thing about tools and I don't think you have ever done any home repairs or remodeling. If you did then you would know that this saw:
https://www.amazon.com/Evolution-DI...argid=aud-799711277694:pla-434095987666&psc=1

can easily cut through steel and concrete. Cutting through steel and concrete is easy, cutting through marble, granite etc is tougher, but still doable.

I have this saw, it works great.

In other words, you have no idea whether you can scale the wall. I'm dead certain that you can't.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that I'd be able to scale the wall. Why? There is a rock climbing place here in Amarillo where you can scale walls inside. Ever heard of practice? Even at 54, I still like to do stuff like that. Like I said, must really suck for you to be in such poor shape.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that I'd be able to scale the wall. Why? There is a rock climbing place here in Amarillo where you can scale walls inside. Ever heard of practice? Even at 54, I still like to do stuff like that. Like I said, must really suck for you to be in such poor shape.
A climbing wall is nothing like the bollard fence. The former has handholds.

But they are unwilling or unable to take the many agricultural or processing jobs that remain unfilled.
You have to be willing to live on the farm or be very physically fit.
We need immigrants not only for labor, but as consumers.
Farmers are slave owners for the migrants. Shoot the farmers for not paying minimum wage

The farmer wants the cheap labor, the immigrants want the job, and you want the cheap food.
What is your problem?
Why not just allow the tradition to continue?
because we pay billions into welfare because americans aren't working. duh!!!!

you truly are ignorant.

And here's the topper from board rodents.....the demonstration piece now claimed to be cut by smugglers. USMB, where the weak mate with the stupid, and then abort the baby and sell it's parts for weed money.

And here's the topper from board rodents.....the demonstration piece now claimed to be cut by smugglers. USMB, where the weak mate with the stupid, and then abort the baby and sell it's parts for weed money.
I provided the story right here. The US Dept of Homeland security did a test and cut through all proposed border fences. The story is real, and as pointed out this simple saw from Amazon can easily cut through a steel slat fence. You conveniently ignore my post because it blew you up. You have no response....

Here it is again in case you forgot...

This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/Evolution-DI...argid=aud-799711277694:pla-434095987666&psc=1

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Easy stuff.

Either way this is a legit story, done by US DHS

Forum List

Back