Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

...with a power tool retailing for $100.

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

How could anyone be surprised about this?

"One factor of deterrent is electronic sensors that are yet to be added but could sense where and when the wall was damaged, triggering repairs."

They haven't finished adding all of the security measures, Dumbass! Leave it to the Washington Post to publish that garbage!

Border patrol said that those sensors will be easily bypassed in time...
Soon illegal aliens will only have to flap their arms to get over!

Smugglers are reportedly cutting holes in Trump’s newly constructed border wall with saws and power tools

"One factor of deterrent is electronic sensors that are yet to be added but could sense where and when the wall was damaged, triggering repairs."

They haven't finished adding all of the security measures, Dumbass! Leave it to the Washington Post to publish that garbage!

Well, Oldstyle, if Trump does not like the Washington Post, I am sure that you hate it, too, even if you had never bought a copy in your life, because Trump, who has clocked up thousands of lies in less than 3 years, says that if publishes "fake news". Now drink your Kool-Aid, and read your tweets.

Well, Oldstyle, if Trump does not like the Washington Post, I am sure that you hate it, too, even if you had never bought a copy in your life, because Trump, who has clocked up thousands of lies in less than 3 years, says that if publishes "fake news". Now drink your Kool-Aid, and read your tweets.
Never tweeted in my life. Haven't had Kool-Aid in decades. As for the Washington Post? It's liberally biased. I don't hate it because of that...I simply take what they print with a large grain of salt. That's what rational people do with biased sources.

Never tweeted in my life. Haven't had Kool-Aid in decades. As for the Washington Post? It's liberally biased. I don't hate it because of that...I simply take what they print with a large grain of salt. That's what rational people do with biased sources.

I find it incredible that Trump's followers are still trying to make out that the story about the breached walls is fake news, when even Trump has acknowledged that it is true.

I find it incredible that Trump's followers are still trying to make out that the story about the breached walls is fake news, when even Trump has acknowledged that it is true.

I find it incredible that you on the left are still pretending that walls don't work, when it's obvious that they do.

I find it incredible that you on the left are still pretending that walls don't work, when it's obvious that they do.

EASILY defeated with rebar, rope and/or a saw. A 5th grader could figure this out. I guess that's why it's beyond Trump's 4th grade mental abilities.

3f2rug.jpg

Last edited:

Jailing illegal employers works
Why won’t Trump try it

A wall clear around your property can be a deterrent.....for those concerned with repercussions. A wall along a part of the back of your yard will stop nothing.

Those coming for jobs are not concerned about repercussions. The repercussions is to be sent back to then make the trip back again.

As long as the jobs are here people are going to come. Cutting through a fence is work. There are far easier ways to get here.

It is so much better to get you news from an unbiased source, Like Fox.

EASILY defeated with rebar, rope and/or a saw. A 5th grader could figure this out. I guess that's why it's beyond Trump's 4th grade mental abilities.

3f2rug.jpg

I know you want to believe that the wall is a "fail" before it's even completed, NotYourBody but you're not doing so because it HAS failed...you're doing so because you on the left see ANY wall as a barrier to your plans to flood the country with illegals which you think will increase your political power! That's what this all about. If the illegals who were coming in were going to vote Republican you'd be calling for walls, moats, electric fences, killer dogs and Claymore mines! :bang3:

3f2rug.jpg

I know you want to believe that the wall is a "fail" before it's even completed, NotYourBody but you're not doing so because it HAS failed...you're doing so because you on the left see ANY wall as a barrier to your plans to flood the country with illegals which you think will increase your political power! That's what this all about. If the illegals who were coming in were going to vote Republican you'd be calling for walls, moats, electric fences, killer dogs and Claymore mines! :bang3:

Maybe we are against it because it is not only an environmental disaster, it is a total waste of money that couldn't stop my grandmother from crossing into the country in a wheelchair at any border portal.

3f2rug.jpg

Maybe we are against it because it is not only an environmental disaster, it is a total waste of money that couldn't stop my grandmother from crossing into the country in a wheelchair at any border portal.

Oh, now it's an "environmental disaster"? That's too funny! It's a freakin' wall! It isn't going to cause global warming! (eye roll)

And the only way your grandmother is getting over that wall in a wheelchair is if you launch her like the space shuttle!

3f2rug.jpg

Now your age coming out huh?

Your grandmother could be my girlfriend

3f2rug.jpg

Oh, now it's an "environmental disaster"? That's too funny! It's a freakin' wall! It isn't going to cause global warming! (eye roll)

No. It is going to stop the migration of many species of wildlife that travel back and forth across the border, which can, and will, result in extinction of those species..

3f2rug.jpg

I am flat out amazed at how often I have to tell people that these threads are not about me.

3f2rug.jpg

I am flat out amazed at how often I have to tell people that these threads are not about me.

Well I wouldn't date you, to young

3f2rug.jpg

Wrong again. I live on the border. I'm not afraid of immigrants. That's a GOP thing.

Legal immigrants don't vote GOP because that is the party of corporations and the super rich, and the uneducated red state voters who they use as tools to protect their fortunes.

Immigrants don't fit any of those categories. And illegal immigrants can't vote.

AND finally, if Trump came out today and said there will be no more wall built, you nutters would be saying, 'we don't need a wall! We never said a wall would work!'

The GOP has NO credibility left. Gone. Poof. I'm not sure how anyone can take you seriously again, ever.

Last edited:

3f2rug.jpg

No. The real reason is that it prevents Democrats from entering the country.

Forum List

Back