Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

And yet Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer all thought that it WOULD work in 2006?
Go complain to them....

Can't explain that...can you, Fort? Why don't YOU go ask all four why a wall was a good thing in 2006 but a terrible thing in 2019? Duh?

I explained it. "The Wall" is little more than something to dangle in front of people to divert from the actual issue. Employers hiring illegals and the fact that we are going to do nothing about that.

If the problem is employers hiring illegals, PK...care to take a shot at explaining why Democrats didn't fix that issue when they controlled the White House, the Senate and the House?

For the same reason the Republicans didn't. I thought I've made that clear.

Neat! But....you seem to be ignoring the thread topic, which shows that dumping billions into walls that don't work is NOT that.
At least Trump is trying to save America. Adding millions of Hispanics to our voter rolls is how we continue moving towards being a doomed nation.

It takes years to become a citizen...and even then there is no indication that Hispanics will vote Dem...well except your treatment of them...

It takes years to become a citizen...and even then there is no indication that Hispanics will vote Dem...well except your treatment of them...

>70% do vote Mexicrat...and nearly 70% ride the welfare tit.
Mexicrats will always dangle the free shit carrot in the faces of filth and since darker folks never seem to improve, the odds suggest that at least 70% will always vote Mexicrat. This shit isn’t complicated

>70% do vote Mexicrat...and nearly 70% ride the welfare tit.
Mexicrats will always dangle the free shit carrot in the faces of filth and since darker folks never seem to improve, the odds suggest that at least 70% will always vote Mexicrat. This shit isn’t complicated
It's obvious what Dems are trying to do here. That's why we need the wall.

Forum List

Back