Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

75315308_10219318265923675_1751966388953546752_n.jpg

And here's the topper from board rodents.....the demonstration piece now claimed to be cut by smugglers. USMB, where the weak mate with the stupid, and then abort the baby and sell it's parts for weed money.
MORE BAD NEWS FOR YA:::

You can easily cut through that fence with this saw. I don't think you have ever used a real saw of any kind in your whole life...

I provided the story right here. The US Dept of Homeland security did a test and cut through all proposed border fences. The story is real, and as pointed out this simple saw from Amazon can easily cut through a steel slat fence. You conveniently ignore my post because it blew you up. You have no response....

Here it is again in case you forgot...

This was done by US Dept of Homeland security. Here is the actual story:
Steel prototype for border wall cut through with saw, photo shows

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/Evolution-DI...argid=aud-799711277694:pla-434095987666&psc=1

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Easy stuff.

Either way this is a legit story, done by US DHS

It's CRAP from NBC, some say worse than CNN. Nowhere in your link does DHS say the sample fencing was cut with a "common tool found in a hardware store"...that's bizarre it's so stupid. Myself and others have proven it's impossible to breach the bollards with anything other than a variety of expensive tools in a controlled environment. Out in the Sonoran Desert with temps around 112 and no electoral power? absurd...you lose like always.

You can easily cut through that fence with this saw. I don't think you have ever used a real saw of any kind in your whole life...

I just cut you off, fool.....blabber to your little black heart's content but next time read the thread instead of continuing to make a fool of yourself.

I provided the story right here. The US Dept of Homeland security did a test and cut through all proposed border fences. The story is real, and as pointed out this simple saw from Amazon can easily cut through a steel slat fence. You conveniently ignore my post because it blew you up. You have no response....

Here it is again in case you forgot...

However, testing by DHS in late 2017 showed all eight prototypes, including the steel slats, were vulnerable to breaching, according to an internal February 2018 U.S. Customs and Border Protection report.

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/Evolution-DI...argid=aud-799711277694:pla-434095987666&psc=1

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Easy stuff.

Either way this is a legit story, done by US DHS

It's CRAP from NBC, some say worse than CNN. Nowhere in your link does DHS say the sample fencing was cut with a "common tool found in a hardware store"...that's bizarre it's so stupid. Myself and others have proven it's impossible to breach the bollards with anything other than a variety of expensive tools in a controlled environment. Out in the Sonoran Desert with temps around 112 and no electoral power? absurd...you lose like always.
AHAHAHA!!!!

The it's NBC excuse!! Nice fail. The article clearly says DHS easily cut through the fence.

What about this:

Clearly you have never used any power saws ever in your life. This is easy stuff.

I love how you still have no response to my posts other than: but but but its NBC... Pathetic.

Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Here's another one for ya:

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Right, cartels are a different problem, than mass illegal migration.

Cartels will never be stopped by anything, except continuous diligent law enforcement. And even then, the real solution is a massive hard crack down on drugs. I'm all for the death penalty for all drug dealers. You sell any drugs, for any amount, and we put you down.

SO some kid in highschool that sells $10 of pot to a friend they should be put to death? Death penalty for drug dealers won't do much at all (the FEDS give life sentences and there is no parole in the Feds), longer or harsher prison sentences have done nothing to remotely stop drugs or any of the problems associated with drugs. You will never win from a supply side, you need to address the demand side, which will then reduce the amount of people using drugs and therefore the amount of people selling drugs. But at the end of the day you are never going to stop the sale of something addictive that has a 10000+% markup. That's just not a reality.

if the kid who used the pot died, you bet your ass. Are you saying the seller isn't responsible for the kids death? hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:
Of course the false narrative was pushed on USMB by snowflake parrots...

I have this:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003K4FQ6G/?tag=ff0d01-20

I used it to easily cut through an old driveway basketball hoop pipe that was filled w concrete, similar to the pick above, but actually wider in diameter. Maybe you don't know how to use the saw properly??

Either way this is a legit story, done bu the UD DHS...sorry bud wrong again... nice try though.

Here's another one for ya:

Agreed. But the OP said a cordless saw that was under $100. The one you posted was $240.

I agree that there will be no perfect wall solution. But it's still better than just having a massive open space.

Yes $100 is not correct, but pretty much you can easily cut through any of those walls. They also have saws that cost $1000+, nothing to a cartel or smuggler, and they can cut through even more serious metal/concrete etc. Also to say that the story is a hoax, like the OP did, is totally not accurate because it is pretty easy to cut and DHS demonstrated that.

Not the fence trump is installing won’t cut through, the slats on either side will prevent the cuts. Just fact.

Don't think so.
With a sawsall you can get the blade between the slats.

can't make it up.

As exhausted, noble illegals drag their chain saws along their righteous, 500 mile arduous journey; lacking food and water but having ample fuel for the machines

Last edited:
Yes, I would be able to scale the wall
Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.

For someone who has never seen me, nor has met me other than on these boards, you sure assume a lot about other posters. You guarantee? Really? You don't know how tall I am, or what kind of exercise regimen I keep. Even though I'm 55, I can still ride 20-30 miles on a bicycle at an average speed of 17 to 20 mph. And yeah, I'm not in shape like I was when I was in my 20's and 30's, because back then, I rode 50 - 100 miles/day and was averaging 20 to 25 mph.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I could scale the wall if I needed or wanted to, or some kind of life sized replica.
In other words, you have no idea whether you can scale the wall. I'm dead certain that you can't.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that I'd be able to scale the wall. Why? There is a rock climbing place here in Amarillo where you can scale walls inside. Ever heard of practice? Even at 54, I still like to do stuff like that. Like I said, must really suck for you to be in such poor shape.
A climbing wall is nothing like the bollard fence. The former has handholds.

Actually, the way to climb that wall is to have a pair of shoes with good support and decent grip, grab a single bollard with both hands on either side, and use the other 2 bollards on either side as places to put your feet. Because of the way the bollards are oriented, they present a good place for your feet. Pull yourself up a bit, lift one foot up a bit and get a good brace, then pull the other foot up and brace. Then, grab a bit higher and repeat. It's kind of a variation on the chimney climb. And, because the plates on the top aren't welded together, that provides a good handgrip to help you over the rest. Do the same thing in reverse going down. And, it's readily apparent that you've never done rock climbing, otherwise you would have known how to scale it like I just told you. And, because the steel on the fence is rusted, the steel has some texture to provide grip.

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall if I had to.

Again...I have a demo saw in my garage that could cut through those bollards in a matter of minutes. Gas operated...diamond blade.

Something any coyote or drug cartel could easily afford.

You people are stupid

Tough talk. I guarantee you cant. If you did, you'd be arrested immediately. And I'm betting you'd break bones falling over th he other side.

For someone who has never seen me, nor has met me other than on these boards, you sure assume a lot about other posters. You guarantee? Really? You don't know how tall I am, or what kind of exercise regimen I keep. Even though I'm 55, I can still ride 20-30 miles on a bicycle at an average speed of 17 to 20 mph. And yeah, I'm not in shape like I was when I was in my 20's and 30's, because back then, I rode 50 - 100 miles/day and was averaging 20 to 25 mph.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I could scale the wall if I needed or wanted to, or some kind of life sized replica.
In other words, you have no idea whether you can scale the wall. I'm dead certain that you can't.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that I'd be able to scale the wall. Why? There is a rock climbing place here in Amarillo where you can scale walls inside. Ever heard of practice? Even at 54, I still like to do stuff like that. Like I said, must really suck for you to be in such poor shape.
A climbing wall is nothing like the bollard fence. The former has handholds.

Actually, the way to climb that wall is to have a pair of shoes with good support and decent grip, grab a single bollard with both hands on either side, and use the other 2 bollards on either side as places to put your feet. Because of the way the bollards are oriented, they present a good place for your feet. Pull yourself up a bit, lift one foot up a bit and get a good brace, then pull the other foot up and brace. Then, grab a bit higher and repeat. It's kind of a variation on the chimney climb. And, because the plates on the top aren't welded together, that provides a good handgrip to help you over the rest. Do the same thing in reverse going down. And, it's readily apparent that you've never done rock climbing, otherwise you would have known how to scale it like I just told you. And, because the steel on the fence is rusted, the steel has some texture to provide grip.

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall if I had to.
I doubt you can get over the top 6 feet that way. What are you supposed to hold onto? Furthermore, even if you could do it, that would be about 0.1% of the population. I think we can live with 0.1% getting over the wall.

Again...I have a demo saw in my garage that could cut through those bollards in a matter of minutes. Gas operated...diamond blade.

You people are stupid
If the wall is being guarded, then it doesn't matter. The border patrol will be there before they have cut a hole through.

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

8365034-0-image-a-3_1547136152458.jpg

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store
Good news for my thermite stand

Yesterday I watched a plumber turn two diamond blades into junk and finally burn out his disc cutter on a DRY slab of concrete with no rebar inside it. And it wasn't cordless. Endless power and time to switch from masonry to metal cutting blades. So I figure this probable-HOAX story dreamed up by lying media rats and reported here to the glee of our leftist nitwits... is suspicious. I went searching for a legit pic of this supposed breach of Trump's border wall....and guess what? couldn't find one....not a single one. I did find this pic of a sample and it shows why nobody with a "hundred dollar cordless disc cutter is getting through a Trump steel bollard on the border. :nono:

Trump’s ‘virtually inpenetrable’ Mexico border wall is easy to cut with $100 saw from hardware store

There's videos everywhere online including the news shareing videos it's not hoax stop being a Trumo tard

You people are stupid
If the wall is being guarded, then it doesn't matter. The border patrol will be there before they have cut a hole through.
How many thousands of miles of wall would there be again?

You people are stupid
The entire Southern border.

You people are stupid
The same thousands the illegals have dragged their saws so they can cut Trumps wall of butter.

You people are stupid

Oh? diamond blade eh? So which blade is it....for the steel skin or the concrete or a combo plate for the rebar inside the concrete? You're an idiot....I said earlier a parakeet is smarter than you dingbats....at least the parakeet can remember something from one day to the next.

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall
DOesn't seem like these people were arrested immediately...

Well lets just make it easier for them to bring in the DOPE..... remove all the fences and install a bus terminal going North. That seems to be the Democrat solution. No wall means border patrol is chasing all night long along the entire border..... you need a wall AND surveilance. You cant really get by with one alone.

The good thing about a wall is it is permanent. The whims of whoever is in office can change how many people we have guarding the border or how they do it, so in my estimation it's good to have at least one constant. I can see why Democrats fight against it so hard though. A secure border goes against their interests

You people are stupid

Oh? diamond blade eh? So which blade is it....for the steel skin or the concrete or a combo plate for the rebar inside the concrete? You're an idiot....I said earlier a parakeet is smarter than you dingbats....at least the parakeet can remember something from one day to the next.
You loudmouthed idiot.

A demo saw with a diamond carbide blade cuts through all of that

Have you ever done physical work for a living? Ever USED a power tool ?

Forum List

Back