Illegals "Cutting Thru Trump's Wall" Another HOAX

For someone who has never seen me, nor has met me other than on these boards, you sure assume a lot about other posters. You guarantee? Really? You don't know how tall I am, or what kind of exercise regimen I keep. Even though I'm 55, I can still ride 20-30 miles on a bicycle at an average speed of 17 to 20 mph. And yeah, I'm not in shape like I was when I was in my 20's and 30's, because back then, I rode 50 - 100 miles/day and was averaging 20 to 25 mph.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure I could scale the wall if I needed or wanted to, or some kind of life sized replica.
In other words, you have no idea whether you can scale the wall. I'm dead certain that you can't.

Actually, I do have a pretty good idea that I'd be able to scale the wall. Why? There is a rock climbing place here in Amarillo where you can scale walls inside. Ever heard of practice? Even at 54, I still like to do stuff like that. Like I said, must really suck for you to be in such poor shape.
A climbing wall is nothing like the bollard fence. The former has handholds.

Actually, the way to climb that wall is to have a pair of shoes with good support and decent grip, grab a single bollard with both hands on either side, and use the other 2 bollards on either side as places to put your feet. Because of the way the bollards are oriented, they present a good place for your feet. Pull yourself up a bit, lift one foot up a bit and get a good brace, then pull the other foot up and brace. Then, grab a bit higher and repeat. It's kind of a variation on the chimney climb. And, because the plates on the top aren't welded together, that provides a good handgrip to help you over the rest. Do the same thing in reverse going down. And, it's readily apparent that you've never done rock climbing, otherwise you would have known how to scale it like I just told you. And, because the steel on the fence is rusted, the steel has some texture to provide grip.

Yes, I would be able to scale the wall if I had to.
I doubt you can get over the top 6 feet that way. What are you supposed to hold onto? Furthermore, even if you could do it, that would be about 0.1% of the population. I think we can live with 0.1% getting over the wall.

Those plates at the tops of the bollards are not welded together and there is a 2 to 3 inch gap between each plate. That crack yields an excellent place to grip and shimmy up the steel plates. And no, I'm not 0.1 percent of the population, there are lots of rock climbers who can do it. And, if a person is interested in learning, they can learn how to do it if they have something to practice on in less than a month. Again, you've never done rock climbing, have you?

You loudmouthed idiot.

A demo saw with a diamond carbide blade cuts through all of that

Have you ever done physical work for a living? Ever USED a power tool ?

What's hilarious is you pretending to be male, much less a man. No saw blade cuts both masonry and steel ya little turd...now be a good Lush and stop annoying people with your fantasies.

/thread.

Really? No saw blade can cut through both concrete and steel? Are you sure about that? I did just a bit of searching, and I found where you can actually buy one. Matter of fact, I even posted their phone number and e-mail address if you have questions about their product.

Diamond Blade cuts through steel and concrete.

Advancements in technology have enabled First Edition Products(TM) to develop a diamond blade that will cut quickly and accurately through both metal and concrete at the same time. The Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade will work especially well for those who need to cut through such materials as auto bodies, motor blocks, steel guard rails, steel, iron, ductile iron, cast iron, rail road tracks, reinforced and non-reinforced concrete and building materials. The Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade enables you to cut as accurately as possible, watching the cutting process from either side of the blade whether you are looking directly at the cut or looking through the blade as it turns. You will not experience the reduction of cutting depth that occurs when using abrasive blades. Manufactured in Germany at the highest quality level, long blade life adds to the value of the Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade, when you are working with a high speed gas-powered saw. For more information about the Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade, call First Edition Products(TM) at 877-276-7300 (847-294-2995), or send a fax to 847-297-7894, or email to [email protected].

You loudmouthed idiot.

A demo saw with a diamond carbide blade cuts through all of that

Have you ever done physical work for a living? Ever USED a power tool ?

What's hilarious is you pretending to be male, much less a man. No saw blade cuts both masonry and steel ya little turd...now be a good Lush and stop annoying people with your fantasies.

/thread.

Really? No saw blade can cut through both concrete and steel? Are you sure about that? I did just a bit of searching, and I found where you can actually buy one. Matter of fact, I even posted their phone number and e-mail address if you have questions about their product.

Advancements in technology have enabled First Edition Products(TM) to develop a diamond blade that will cut quickly and accurately through both metal and concrete at the same time. The Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade will work especially well for those who need to cut through such materials as auto bodies, motor blocks, steel guard rails, steel, iron, ductile iron, cast iron, rail road tracks, reinforced and non-reinforced concrete and building materials. The Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade enables you to cut as accurately as possible, watching the cutting process from either side of the blade whether you are looking directly at the cut or looking through the blade as it turns. You will not experience the reduction of cutting depth that occurs when using abrasive blades. Manufactured in Germany at the highest quality level, long blade life adds to the value of the Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade, when you are working with a high speed gas-powered saw. For more information about the Power Twister(TM) Diamond Blade, call First Edition Products(TM) at 877-276-7300 (847-294-2995), or send a fax to 847-297-7894, or email to [email protected].

You're gonna need a huge cutter to get through the whole bollard.
And they're expensive as hell!!

So, it would appear that your Google is broken:

article-2711138-202271BD00000578-66_634x421.jpg

This photo, BTW was accompanied by a statement that this breach was the size of a garage door, and is halfway through the repair process. Also, anyone who is familiar with steel, concrete, and rebar construction can tell you that once breached, the repair work is much easier to breach in the future.

Okay fool....let's approach this from my perspective as a former US Army intel non-com who's life once depended on studying photographs in detail. Curious the supposed "breach" in your photoshoped pic left out a simple detail...Why were the bollards cut 7-8 feet from the ground? Even Watusi warriors couldn't reach those cuts without a ladder....and who's ladder is that? Next we don't see a second series of cuts...why is that? And third; why would somebody cut 8 bollards before they realized they can't pull them apart more than a couple inches? If this pic is real (doubtful) it looks like the ACE boys slapped together some stray pieces for a temporary fix until new bollards arrived. But by all means side with the drug cartels and human traffickers.....does your family know the kind of company you keep?

the bollards had been cut at the top and the bottom, and a truck was driven through the hole. This may be hard for you to grasp, but the ladder is there because they are repairing the wall. But, Will, we are all aware that photographs lie, but Trump NEVER lies, so carry on....

the bollards had been cut at the top and the bottom, and a truck was driven through the hole. This may be hard for you to grasp, but the ladder is there because they are repairing the wall. But, Will, we are all aware that photographs lie, but Trump NEVER lies, so carry on....

BULLSHIT....prove it.

Uh huh....for $115 you can buy one of their magic 7" blades....what they don't mention is how many sticks of rebar it can take on inside concrete...this ain't a driveway job....there are at least 4 sticks of rebar inside each bollard and you're claiming this circular saw blade can take on all 4 of them after penetrating the steel exterior....with one blade! How did Germany ever lose TWO world wars? Anybody can claim anything...you haven't proven the pic in question is Trump's wall and not Chertoff's because it's cropped below the top of the fence. You haven't proven the bollards were cut twice, or pulled apart....hell, the pic you showed doesn't look like there is concrete inside the bollards. You did an OP making these claims that we destroyed and now you're trying it again by claiming the cartels have these magic blades with cooling holes in them like have been used on disc brakes since the 70's....weak.

Uh huh....for $115 you can buy one of their magic 7" blades....what they don't mention is how many sticks of rebar it can take on inside concrete...this ain't a driveway job....there are at least 4 sticks of rebar inside each bollard and you're claiming this circular saw blade can take on all 4 of them after penetrating the steel exterior....with one blade! How did Germany ever lose TWO world wars? Anybody can claim anything...you haven't proven the pic in question is Trump's wall and not Chertoff's because it's cropped below the top of the fence. You haven't proven the bollards were cut twice, or pulled apart....hell, the pic you showed doesn't look like there is concrete inside the bollards. You did an OP making these claims that we destroyed and now you're trying it again by claiming the cartels have these magic blades with cooling holes in them like have been used on disc brakes since the 70's....weak.

Right, Will. Trump's wall is magic, and resists anything short of Harry Potter's magic wand. In addition, since Trump says that the wall is "almost finished", there are hundreds and hundreds of invisible wall, as well. No wonder that Mexico is taking so long to come up with the money to pay for it.

Right, Will. Trump's wall is magic, and resists anything short of Harry Potter's magic wand. In addition, since Trump says that the wall is "almost finished", there are hundreds and hundreds of invisible wall, as well. No wonder that Mexico is taking so long to come up with the money to pay for it.

You're lying again....Trump has never said the Wall is almost done and Mexico is indeed paying for it but that would involve me explaining simple economics to you....a dead-end street. What Trump has said is there will be 3-400 miles of Wall by the end of 2020 which is true unless some shithead judge pulls another block job on it. Again, why do you side with drug dealers and human smugglers? Got any links to a truck being driven through Trump's wall....still waiting....tick tock tick tock.

You're lying again....Trump has never said the Wall is almost done and Mexico is indeed paying for it but that would involve me explaining simple economics to you....a dead-end street. What Trump has said is there will be 3-400 miles of Wall by the end of 2020 which is true unless some shithead judge pulls another block job on it. Again, why do you side with drug dealers and human smugglers? Got any links to a truck being driven through Trump's wall....still waiting....tick tock tick tock.

I am amazed at how much Kool-Aid you have drunk supporting Trump. He lied 86 times in his rally at Monroe just yesterday.

Say! I have a terrific oceanside beach condo here in Arizona that I can sell you for practically nothing! It was only used by a little old lady who only used it on leap years on Feb. 29!

You really need to keep the posters you are replying to straight. No, I didn't start this thread, no, I haven't posted any pictures. You simply stated that there weren't any blades for saws that could cut through both concrete and steel. I got curious, and decided to see if I could find any. I found them, and that negates your statement that there are no blades that could cut through both. Admit it, you're wrong.

Forum List

Back