The White House Releases Shrinkflation Video On Superbowl Sunday

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
On a day when most presidents would be happy to take advantage in by far the largest television audience all year, and sit down for a traditional 30-minute interview, the Biden campaign instead decided to release a controversial video....

Seems that Team Biden doesn't think a long informative interview with softball questions from CBS would go so well. He can barely read the teleprompter in today's video.

After all the horrible news yesterday, I guess they thought their best approach would be to release a video of the President blaming greedy corporations for raising prices due to Biden's financial mismanagement of the economy, along with a rant about shrinking Cheetos and ice cream containers, reminding us all how badly everything is going under Biden.

Brilliant!

On a day when most presidents would be happy to take advantage in by far the largest television audience all year, and sit down for a traditional 30-minute interview, the Biden campaign instead decided to release a controversial video....

Seems that Team Biden doesn't think a long informative interview with softball questions from CBS would go so well. He can barely read the teleprompter in today's video.

After all the horrible news yesterday, I guess they thought their best approach would be to release a video of the President blaming greedy corporations for raising prices due to Biden's financial mismanagement of the economy, along with a rant about shrinking Cheetos and ice cream containers, reminding us all how badly everything is going under Biden.

Brilliant!

Nobody has ever accused dimocraps of being particularly smart.

Dishonest? Deceitful? Oh HELL yes! Scum? Absolutely. Thieves? Yep.

Smart?

Never

It's amazing any president, in an election year especially, would pass up a chance to be seen and heard by the largest audience they'll ever get.
Just shows you how they just cannot trust that he is up to the job, without falling on his face.

It's amazing any president, in an election year especially, would pass up a chance to be seen and heard by the largest audience they'll ever get.
Just shows you how they just cannot trust that he is up to the job, without falling on his face.
Sponge Brains Shits Pants is in the job for one reason, and one reason only -- He does what he's told.

Who's running the show? Not sure; but I strongly suspect Clyburn is involved in it.

Did Sponge Brains Shits Pants eyes get closer the last couple years or has he always looked like the inbred he is??
I swear that Trump is the only POTUS to not appear to age rapidly after serving. Here he is pictured yesterday...

Amazing considering what the Deep State put him through.

Forum List

Back