Gofundme: Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daryl Hunt

Your Worst Nightmare
Oct 22, 2014
O.D. (Stands for Out Dere
Click here to support Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall organized by Ladders for Migrant Siblings
35478070_1545280548192833_r.jpeg

I've said it before. You build a 30 foot wall or even a 50 foot wall you are going to be the greatest boon for the Mexican hardware stores for 31 and 51 foot ladders. When you find a way around that, you start a huge run on shovels and picks and other tunneling equipment. And when you find a way around that, the welding supply stores have a huge sell out of Acetylene Cutting Torches. When you find a way around that, they take up sky diving. If not enough eyes are on the ground, what good is any physical barrier.

Obama already upped the border security by 20,000 people and millions in security equipment with money that was already allocated for border security by law. And he spent money on expanding the wall like Bush, Jr. also did. The wall is already 733 miles and some of it badly needs repair. By law, each year, more of the wall must be built and it's already allocated for.

Much of the land is also privately owned. Imminent domain would have to be used and you should already know how that is going to go over. The Land Owners don't mind a few Government 4-wheelers traveling along the border across their lands but what comes with building that wall, they take exception to. Much of the land will have to be outright taken by the Government. If you aren't aware, the Feds don't have that right anymore. In each state the Feds can only own so many acres and in most states the Feds already have that many acres and more. Anything past the allowable amount of acres comes from the States permission. And I don't know of too many states that would allow the Feds to confiscate a ranchers lands to build that wall when human and electronic presence can do a better job.

The Gofundme Compaign I list isn't really about buying ladders. It's a humorous answer to a well meant but misguided attempt to cater to another one of Trumps delusions.

It is a deterrent. I know you’ll say it’s not, but it is.

• Banned

It is. But not a really effective one for the cost. Now, put up a bunch of Drones and electronic listening devices, those are cheap by comparison. And have enough on call border agents that can respond when called upon. The Border Agents don't have to be within minutes as much of the really bad terrain would take hours and days to cross, they can be within an hour so they can cover over 100 miles of terrain easily. The actual detection would be the drones and listening devices. This is what is in short supply. Fine, build your wall when funds are available but first, get those more effective methods into place.

Libbies have no original idea rooted in fact. When a factually effective method comes along they have to mimic or mock it because they are not capable of offering their own idea.

Manning the drones would not be cheap, 24/7 surveillance over thousands of miles

It is. But not a really effective one for the cost. Now, put up a bunch of Drones and electronic listening devices, those are cheap by comparison. And have enough on call border agents that can respond when called upon. The Border Agents don't have to be within minutes as much of the really bad terrain would take hours and days to cross, they can be within an hour so they can cover over 100 miles of terrain easily. The actual detection would be the drones and listening devices. This is what is in short supply. Fine, build your wall when funds are available but first, get those more effective methods into place.

Click here to support Ladders to Get Over Trump's Wall organized by Ladders for Migrant Siblings

I've said it before. You build a 30 foot wall or even a 50 foot wall you are going to be the greatest boon for the Mexican hardware stores for 31 and 51 foot ladders. When you find a way around that, you start a huge run on shovels and picks and other tunneling equipment. And when you find a way around that, the welding supply stores have a huge sell out of Acetylene Cutting Torches. When you find a way around that, they take up sky diving. If not enough eyes are on the ground, what good is any physical barrier.

Obama already upped the border security by 20,000 people and millions in security equipment with money that was already allocated for border security by law. And he spent money on expanding the wall like Bush, Jr. also did. The wall is already 733 miles and some of it badly needs repair. By law, each year, more of the wall must be built and it's already allocated for.

Much of the land is also privately owned. Imminent domain would have to be used and you should already know how that is going to go over. The Land Owners don't mind a few Government 4-wheelers traveling along the border across their lands but what comes with building that wall, they take exception to. Much of the land will have to be outright taken by the Government. If you aren't aware, the Feds don't have that right anymore. In each state the Feds can only own so many acres and in most states the Feds already have that many acres and more. Anything past the allowable amount of acres comes from the States permission. And I don't know of too many states that would allow the Feds to confiscate a ranchers lands to build that wall when human and electronic presence can do a better job.

The Gofundme Compaign I list isn't really about buying ladders. It's a humorous answer to a well meant but misguided attempt to cater to another one of Trumps delusions.
Like the leftists need to show how much they hate America any more than they already have shown it.

As I said in the other thread, any American that helps buy an illegal alien a ladder to climb over the wall would be committing a felony.

As I said in the other thread, any American that helps buy an illegal alien a ladder to climb over the wall would be committing a felony.

A triple dog dare felony

I'm being serious though. This is illegal, I thought Democrats suddenly cared about the law? I figure these folks will be prosecuted right after Rosie is prosecuted for bribing two US Senators.

This is awesome.
The Democrats are proving to everyone that they are on the side of the illegal alien moochers, human traffickers, gangs, drug cartels and the racist aztlan nationalist.

immigrationdemocratspos.jpg

Libbies have no original idea rooted in fact. When a factually effective method comes along they have to mimic or mock it because they are not capable of offering their own idea.

Okay, you put up your wall. Part of the reason you put it up was to stop drugs. Are you aware that most illegal drugs coming in from Mexico isn't coming over land? It's coming in using mini Subs, Cigar Boats, Cargo Planes, elaborate tunnel systems equipped with lights and ventilation systems. Or even 40 shipping containers through sea ports.

You have a reading problem. I offered a solid idea that many have offered all along. Border Security is not a physical wall. Since there are areas that the wall can NEVER be built, the border security best used is electronics and boots on the ground. Only in the high traffic areas can a wall be effective. And we pretty much have that already. And even with the Wall in Place, you still need the electronics and boots on the ground to make sure that those methods I mentioned are not used.

Now, work on that reading comprehension problem. You'll be lot happier. Or really know why you are scared shitless.

A triple dog dare felony

I'm being serious though. This is illegal, I thought Democrats suddenly cared about the law? I figure these folks will be prosecuted right after Rosie is prosecuted for bribing two US Senators.
Show me where in the Constitution it says anything about ladders

Like the leftists need to show how much they hate America any more than they already have shown it.

Show me where I am in the errors of my ways then. Dispute what I have written. Since you are using childish insults, I'll use the same method. I double dog dare you.

At least it'll stop fat wetbacks.

I'd like to start a GoFundMe account for a couple dozen of these things, to fling them back over the wall. Bet you didn't know Mexicans can fly, did ya?

catapult3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back