Illegals already cutting through Trump's multi billion $ wall...

Never tweeted in my life. Haven't had Kool-Aid in decades. As for the Washington Post? It's liberally biased. I don't hate it because of that...I simply take what they print with a large grain of salt. That's what rational people do with biased sources.

I find it incredible that Trump's followers are still trying to make out that the story about the breached walls is fake news, when even Trump has acknowledged that it is true.

I find it incredible that you on the left are still pretending that walls don't work, when it's obvious that they do.

EASILY defeated with rebar, rope and/or a saw. A 5th grader could figure this out. I guess that's why it's beyond Trump's 4th grade mental abilities.

3f2rug.jpg

I know you want to believe that the wall is a "fail" before it's even completed, NotYourBody but you're not doing so because it HAS failed...you're doing so because you on the left see ANY wall as a barrier to your plans to flood the country with illegals which you think will increase your political power! That's what this all about. If the illegals who were coming in were going to vote Republican you'd be calling for walls, moats, electric fences, killer dogs and Claymore mines! :bang3:

Wrong again. I live on the border. I'm not afraid of immigrants. That's a GOP thing.

Legal immigrants don't vote GOP because that is the party of corporations and the super rich, and the uneducated red state voters who they use as tools to protect their fortunes.

Immigrants don't fit any of those categories. And illegal immigrants can't vote.

AND finally, if Trump came out today and said there will be no more wall built, you nutters would be saying, 'we don't need a wall! We never said a wall would work!'

The GOP has NO credibility left. Gone. Poof. I'm not sure how anyone can take you seriously again, ever.

The amusing thing about THAT statement is that it totally ignores the fact that most Americans want a secure border and that included most Democratic leaders not that long ago! Would you like me to show you the quotes of them saying just that? So what's happened to suddenly make a wall a "bad thing"?

"As a senator, Barack Obama once offered measured praise for the border control legislation that would become the basis for one of Donald Trump’s first acts as president.

“The bill before us will certainly do some good,” Obama said on the Senate floor in October 2006. He praised the legislation, saying it would provide “better fences and better security along our borders” and would “help stem some of the tide of illegal immigration in this country.”

Obama was talking about the Secure Fence Act of 2006, legislation authorizing a barrier along the southern border passed into law with the support of 26 Democratic senators including party leaders like Hillary Clinton, Joe Biden, and Chuck Schumer."

In 2006, Democrats were saying ‘build that fence!’ - The Boston Globe

The amusing thing about THAT statement is that it totally ignores the fact that most Americans want a secure border and that included most Democratic leaders not that long ago!
Neat! But....you seem to be ignoring the thread topic, which shows that dumping billions into walls that don't work is NOT that.

The amusing thing about THAT statement is that it totally ignores the fact that most Americans want a secure border and that included most Democratic leaders not that long ago!
Neat! But....you seem to be ignoring the thread topic, which shows that dumping billions into walls that don't work is NOT that.

And yet Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer all thought that it WOULD work in 2006? Duh?

I find it incredible that Trump's followers are still trying to make out that the story about the breached walls is fake news, when even Trump has acknowledged that it is true.

I find it incredible that you on the left are still pretending that walls don't work, when it's obvious that they do.

EASILY defeated with rebar, rope and/or a saw. A 5th grader could figure this out. I guess that's why it's beyond Trump's 4th grade mental abilities.

3f2rug.jpg

I know you want to believe that the wall is a "fail" before it's even completed, NotYourBody but you're not doing so because it HAS failed...you're doing so because you on the left see ANY wall as a barrier to your plans to flood the country with illegals which you think will increase your political power! That's what this all about. If the illegals who were coming in were going to vote Republican you'd be calling for walls, moats, electric fences, killer dogs and Claymore mines! :bang3:

Wrong again. I live on the border. I'm not afraid of immigrants. That's a GOP thing.

Legal immigrants don't vote GOP because that is the party of corporations and the super rich, and the uneducated red state voters who they use as tools to protect their fortunes.

Immigrants don't fit any of those categories. And illegal immigrants can't vote.

AND finally, if Trump came out today and said there will be no more wall built, you nutters would be saying, 'we don't need a wall! We never said a wall would work!'

The GOP has NO credibility left. Gone. Poof. I'm not sure how anyone can take you seriously again, ever.

The amusing thing about THAT statement is that it totally ignores the fact that most Americans want a secure border and that included most Democratic leaders not that long ago! Would you like me to show you the quotes of them saying just that? So what's happened to suddenly make a wall a "bad thing"?

If this was true we would enforce our employment laws. We would make them even stronger. We do neither so no, no one wants to mess with the issue.

And yet Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer all thought that it WOULD work in 2006? Duh?

Which they actually did very little about. Both sides lie to us. It's amazing that so many do not understand this.

No, the topic of this thread Trump and resent at his successes, among them the wall.
No dummy, the topic is that you can cut through the billion dollar wall with a sawzall. And, being the good little cultist you are, you want to change the subject.

No, the topic of this thread Trump and resent at his successes, among them the wall.
No dummy, the topic is that you can cut through the billion dollar wall with a sawzall. And, being the good little cultist you are, you want to change the subject.
And you are stupid enough to believe that?!

Are you a "person of color"?
Irrelevant, moron.
Alas, it is not. Still, there is a good chance you are (but not Asian) though this may not be the thread for IQ and race.

And yet Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer all thought that it WOULD work in 2006?
Go complain to them....

Can't explain that...can you, Fort? Why don't YOU go ask all four why a wall was a good thing in 2006 but a terrible thing in 2019? Duh?

I explained it. "The Wall" is little more than something to dangle in front of people to divert from the actual issue. Employers hiring illegals and the fact that we are going to do nothing about that.

And yet Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer all thought that it WOULD work in 2006?
Go complain to them....

Can't explain that...can you, Fort? Why don't YOU go ask all four why a wall was a good thing in 2006 but a terrible thing in 2019? Duh?

I explained it. "The Wall" is little more than something to dangle in front of people to divert from the actual issue. Employers hiring illegals and the fact that we are going to do nothing about that.

So Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer were all "dangling" something in front of people to divert them? Be honest for once, PK...this is just one more example of Democrats being FOR something if they thought it would get them elected...and then being AGAINST the same thing if they thought it would help Donald Trump get elected!

Go complain to them....

If the problem is employers hiring illegals, PK...care to take a shot at explaining why Democrats didn't fix that issue when they controlled the White House, the Senate and the House?

3f2rug.jpg

Maybe we are against it because it is not only an environmental disaster, it is a total waste of money that couldn't stop my grandmother from crossing into the country in a wheelchair at any border portal.
No. The real reason is that it prevents Democrats from entering the country.

Or maybe the wall is built to keep Democrats in. Depends on your insanity.

3f2rug.jpg

Maybe we are against it because it is not only an environmental disaster, it is a total waste of money that couldn't stop my grandmother from crossing into the country in a wheelchair at any border portal.
No. The real reason is that it prevents Democrats from entering the country.

Or maybe the wall is built to keep Democrats in. Depends on your insanity.

We're America...we have to build walls to keep people OUT...places like the USSR, Cuba, North Korea and China had to find ways to keep people from LEAVING!

Go complain to them....

So Clinton, Obama, Biden and Schumer were all "dangling" something in front of people to divert them? Be honest for once, PK...this is just one more example of Democrats being FOR something if they thought it would get them elected...and then being AGAINST the same thing if they thought it would help Donald Trump get elected!

I am being honest. You tell me why something was voted on but nothing was done if you disagree with me.

I am NOT arguing that they are not hypocrites.

Forum List

Back